Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feasibility "Merit" on Bitcointalk.  (Read 512 times)
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

Are you serious about this ?! Do you think that I'm a fool and expect to get "Merit" for bounty reports? I wrote many other posts in other branches, but to no avail. The only option is to create new and useful topics for which you also hardly get merit. Thank you all for attention and "support", I did not expect such a flow of shit in my direction.
Just be aware if you post too much bounty related stuff, people who usually give merit to newbies, jr. members would put you on ignore before they will be able to find your constructive posts. As soon as you got ignored, you can post brilliant and on topic posts in any section, you won't be visible (OK, not for all merit sources, becuase I think there are some who don't use the ignore funciton), but why to ruin your chances?
E.g.: JetCash has an impressive ignore list, those people won't get any merit from JetCash in the future, doesn't matter how hard they try... (OK, technically it's possible to get, because if someone quotes their quality post (and if that person is not ignored) their post will be visible to JetCash, but the chances are really small for this to happen...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:16:30 AM

~~~~~

Look like you are full member by default merit. Still you can't earn 1 merit. All of your point is wrong. Regarding trading account , actually no one trade orginal account. It's not easy to rank up now. So seller stolen account and sell it. In a result orginal owner claim it and account will get red tag. Many time happened.
One of your point , no one can get merit if no friend here. What benefits if friend like you? I don't have any friend here. I am become Full member from newbie. I didn't buy and trade. Check my history most of merit given by merit source. So it's possible to earn merit and I did it.
Other point no one want share merit. I think you didn't spend your merit still now, not sure I haven't check your lifetime history. Even no one give you merit no problem. There is merit source. If your post is meritable they will merited you. If you strongly believe that you deserve merit any post and you didn't got, than you can post meta. But I don't think so you have post like that. May be some member aren't much interested spread merit. But it doesn't mean we can't earn merit.

So forget shit ideas and try to make quality post.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Putra_tunggal

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

Merit is an award given to members to create posts with above average quality. This is provided by appropriate sources, or other members with Merit (rewards that can be spent) for awards. A member receives one cry for every two benefits he gets, and he is free to reward his Merit according to his will. Advantages are important for member ratings, and higher ranks can receive greater payments because of hiring their signatures. Therefore, merit is a hot topic, and many members are pursuing them. To understand how impact rankings impact, it is best to equate them with real-life journeys. Bottom line If you are not able to provide forums with quality posts, then you will not be able to pass the gateway to the next rank.  Smiley
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

The time in which a thread or post is made about complaints about why they do not get merit for their posts
or threads could make better use of these users to make really qualitative posts or just think before posting anything!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: