Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is falling. This numbers will blow your mind.  (Read 1668 times)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

Ethereum is always a quiver with the potential to rise in price. At this point, the low prices do not mean that Ethereum will fall. We can see you're only a few dollars down in 24 hours. I think there is nothing to worry about, the price will rise again Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

if for myself it does not matter if the ETH price goes down. ETH price drop I am happy because I can buy a lot of ETH for me to keep in the long term, because with the time is not long certainly the price of ETH is going to experience a tremendous increase
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

BTC will always dominate the market. I do not doubt about this. The reference data is only relative and is only meant for reference. ETH is not in good shape at this time. But I believe, ETH will not go down so absurdly. As btc increased, ETH had very poor growth. And that's completely not logic Smiley
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

On the basis of Ethereum, many projects are created, which immediately after the ICO sell the collected funds in this crypto currency and close. Thereby lowering the rate of Ethereum.
That might be right but it does not reduce the importance of ETH because remember the projects you are talking about are backed by ETH. Besides, in this short duration of three years, ETH has come a long way with a market cap of more than billions of dollars. It might even be a possible threat to Bitcoin in years to come and has almost the same profitability so its importance cannot be avoided. One of the fastest growing coin in fact.

lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

It's been always said, that BTC runs the fate for other coins. The BTC dependance, was positive or negative, depending on the value.  But this argument is being proved wrong every once in a while, and this is the time to prove it wrong. Or..... is it that ETH is devaluating so much???

real numbers talk.

BTC:

+4.4% last 24 hours
+21.2% last 7 days
+15.5% last 14 days
+26.2% last 30 days
+2.1% last 60 days

ETH:

-0.13% last 24 hours
+3% in last 7 days
-5% last 14 days
-0.87% last 30 days
-21% last 60 days

If BTC is said to push all coins why is BTC increasing value and ETH is going down and down??? Real numbers talk. People are selling ETH and buying BTC. ETH will turn PoS in just a few weeks and people know it will destroy its value. There is already a bullrun in this market for BTC. ETH cannot keep up.

Its very laughable to see people talking about the "future" of ETH. Just ignorants talking. Numbers talk, and talk clearly.

Though there are people who really appreciate the Ethereum. I also adhere to the point of view that this coin is on the verge of default. It is unreal inflated like a bubble. Ethereum has a lot of jambs in its work, there are many analogues that can overtake ETH at any time
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

and yet I'm sure that ETH will be very expensive in a year or two years! You can think in different ways, time will pass and we will see who is right
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 02:48:33 PM by carriebee

and yet I'm sure that ETH will be very expensive in a year or two years! You can think in different ways, time will pass and we will see who is right
Eth could surpass this current stage that price were falling down. It can fall down further but it will regain to its position. Yes price of eth will be expensive than today so Im not in panic moment.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

ETH is the most reliable project and ecosystem of ETH, no matter how low it is. The whole market is thinking.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Not only ETH is dropping but also Bitcoin, I'm not worried about the drop because I'm waiting for this, last time it fails to a lower one, I manage to buy some of it, then it began to rise again but I was not tempted to sell because I believe that this is not the right time, again it drops but it doesn't blow my mind it happens every now and then, so just relax and wait for the right time.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Yes, ETH is down now my mind is in turmoil, because I only hold ETH and with ETH drops, the whole market is falling sharply, I think the ETh coin is affecting the bigger market BTc
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

I believe that this is market volatility, a temporary phenomenon associated with the activities of major players in the cryptocurrency market.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

if we see the market price has been 7 months, the ETH is very weak and can even be said to be very weak so unlike previous years following the trend of BTC prices and this all makes us unable to read what happened with the ETH

spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

It is not a secret that Ethereum hardly fall now. IMHO it will recovery and even update ATH again in 2020, but before this, ETH will crash under $ 70 by June 2019. That's why now it is better to stay away from it.
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

In the crypto-currency market, the same rules apply as in the usual stock market - the shares of some companies become more expensive, others become cheaper. This is a normal process. I am sure That the Ethereum Cryptocurrency has the potential for growth and it will undoubtedly grow. But it will not happen immediately and not quickly.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

Ethereum is no longer considered the coin of the future.
The considered coin of the future was Bitcoin and not ethereum. It's just used by various ICOs so that made ethereum so quick in progress but I think it will still recover somehow.
There are many other coins that are much more productive. So it's no wonder that its price goes down. I wouldn't invest in Ethereum right now. $ 100 just around the corner.
Yeah I've heard that they are into some other altcoins for now but if you think that it's not a good time to invest to ethereum now, that's fine. But you might miss the good time of buying now until the price recoveres, don't forget about buying the dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Ethereum is one of the revolutionary and established cryptocurrency in the market. Ethereum is getting decending in price because it's highly used by ICOs and this new ICOs uses ETHEREUM through their token offering funding. Probably the reason for the deep is ICOs are dumping ethereum.

doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Ethereum (ETH) is a reliable currency in all Altcoins. Even ETH can beat Bitcoin in many speculations. Patience is the decisive factor in the red market, or if you really want to take this opportunity right now, do it, just hold it for a really good future.
haruna69

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

yesterday was traumatic day for me!
been watching market going down, when i try to put my buy order to  lower my average
but price recover in second, and i failed to catch the dip and im cutting loss, yesterdayy was a gold moment but im loss!!!!
yeahh  i hope will made recover my funds soon
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Though ethereum might be falling because of the bear and I also think because of the rate at which investors panic sell rather than holding it patiently till the market recover fully from the bear but I am sure because of the volatility of ethreum, it will definitely rise when the market recover.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

You should not care too much about the price, what you care about is what Ethereum has done, that is blockchain technology innovation. In particular, Ethereum can make smart contracts. So the price of Ethereum is not limited to $ 200-300.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: