Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SVPER - Redefining Socializing Online  (Read 645 times)
swamik

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that SVPER has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=SVPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tominobo12

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential .
I will follow this and will support this project soon . When is the campaign bounty available?
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

I think that it is an interesting project. There are many projects that are going to do the same thing, but I expect it. The reason is that many experts are involved in the team of this project.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

I think that it is an interesting project. There are many projects that are going to do the same thing, but I expect it. The reason is that many experts are involved in the team of this project.
I will say I highly recommend participating in this project, because of the project potentials and aims which is very interesting. With this project, you can definitely move forward and increase your capital.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:47:52 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

ICO Analysis: SVPER
Published on September 5, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-svper/

Team
Creative Director Alex Goude: Goude has hosted France’s Got Talent.
Head of Digital Marketing Xavier Fisselier: Fisselier has worked at Boiron France, a pharmaceuticals company, as the marketing director for seven years.
CFO Manuel Rotszyld: Rotszyld is a former senior manager at EY France and CFO at Kaufman and Broad France, a real estate company.

Advisors

Compliance Advisor Stephane Jolas: Jolas was a senior manager at EY Societe d’Avocats and a senior consultant at PwC.
Victor Chow: Chow was the COO at Huawei’s Cloud Business and Hosting Services for four years.

Verdict

Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of SVPER.

Risks

Blockchain social networks historically did not do so well (-1.5).
    SVPER is quite different than the social network projects we have already seen. Especially given that meeting online with friends became the norm more or less, it is going to be hard to change just by handing them free tokens. (-2)

Growth Potential
    If platform participants are incentivized by high rewards, SVPER can attract high interest at least in some areas. (+2)
    Social networks and messaging applications with unordinary features tend to do surprisingly well. It is highly conceivable that many people would at least experiment with it. (+2)
    As unsold tokens will be burned and SVPER’s revenue burning mechanism will decrease the supply for the first three years, it is possible to see a quite low number of tokens in circulation for some time. (+3)

Disposition
Meeting your friends offline is a thing of the past, but studies show that this correlates with social isolation and loneliness. SVPER aims to bring the old ways back, incentivizing people to go out and meet with others by rewarding them tokens. Platform users will be able to video-invite others to social activities such as concerts and movies. This use of video-invitations is meant to reduce fake identities and scams. This unordinary meeting application can receive good attention as non-standard features tend to generate high interest, though token metrics are not favoring ICO investors as more than a bonus of 50% was offered to private sale contributors. If a considerable number of tokens gets burned, the app release at Q4’18 might yield good returns. SVPER receives a 5/10.

Investment Details

Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: SVP
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: Nov 1st
    Minimum Investment: 0.1 ETH
    Price: €0.06
    Hard Cap: €35,000,000
    Payments Accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, DOGE and fiat
    Restricted from Participating: United States

SVPER App (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

may i know about your team project? i think your  mission is very good specialy aiming for marketing product. good luck

Thank you! Of course, please PM me (Silje, Community Manager) Directly at silje@svper.com
SVPER App (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

With so many social networks to sign up for, what's your maid edge over the already popular ones, like fb, instagram and many others? I know this one you can earn something, but, how can you attract users without the knowledge of crypto?

The aim is for the users to benefit from the tokens from the Sponsored Events & Influencer implementations.

Feel free to contact me directly on Telegram for any information! https://t.me/silje_svper

crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Why do you have such a big difference between a soft cap and a hard cap? ($3 and $ 35 million respectively). If you have enough to start working 3 million, then what will you spend the rest of the money? Your road map does not show this and I think it is a big drawback.
tisicted

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Hi all, I would like to ask have this project launched baunty or airdrop?
nonakres

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
tisicted

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
Where I could  take a deeper look at it?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

It all sounds good on the threads and white-papers but not very effective in the real life. You're saying your application is very secure, how about the security when two strangers meet? That is only at their own responsibility correct? What is the point of offering a platform that doesn't do anything extraordinary as compared to the same apps in the same domain in the same market? Tell us what project has to offer in terms of security when two strangers connected through your platform decide to meet in real life.
nonakres

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

You could find it there  bitmart.com
tisicted

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

You could find it there  bitmart.com
Thanks,  I see so lets start inviting friends
SVPER App (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential .
I will follow this and will support this project soon . When is the campaign bounty available?
  We already have a bounty which is linked in the ann thread!. We will also launch a PRO version within very shortly, so stay tuned!
SVPER App (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

It all sounds good on the threads and white-papers but not very effective in the real life. You're saying your application is very secure, how about the security when two strangers meet? That is only at their own responsibility correct? What is the point of offering a platform that doesn't do anything extraordinary as compared to the same apps in the same domain in the same market? Tell us what project has to offer in terms of security when two strangers connected through your platform decide to meet in real life.

Hello! Your doubts are very realistic and we have also taken into consideration these issues.

With SVPER’s main feature encouraging real-life encounters, these will serve as a consensus to validate identities
of the participants. Moreover, members who meet each other contribute to each other’s DNA by leaving the review
based on legitimacy of personal information provided.

Opinions are processed and later define the multitude of the
user values, either positive or negative. Thus, the community acts together to increase the security, trustworthiness
and transparency within the app, by creating a digitalised DNA of each other.
This is the perfect opportunity to bring real life validation of digital DNA while bringing tremendous value to
SVPER’s project by solving common problems encountered by online and socializing platforms - deceitful profile
descriptions, fake profiles or bots, inappropriate behavior and content of users.

Digital DNA will be based on a scoring system. All information will be recorded on smart contracts and used to
calculate users’ scores.

We see strongly believe that with these features, those who decide to meet up will take into consideration that their behavior will be valued and recorded by each member, and therefore only invite users who share a real interest!

Best,

Silje Hansen
Community Manager 

vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

Hello, I participate in your company from the very beginning, I support it on facebook and twitter, but by chance! I left the telegramm group and cannot go back to the group, please help with this problem! My links https://www.facebook.com/vlachep
https://www.twitter.com/chepil_vladimir
https://t.me/vlachep
SVPER App (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Hello, I participate in your company from the very beginning, I support it on facebook and twitter, but by chance! I left the telegramm group and cannot go back to the group, please help with this problem! My links https://www.facebook.com/vlachep
https://www.twitter.com/chepil_vladimir
https://t.me/vlachep

Hello! Happy to have you with us! Here is a link to our official Telegram group: https://t.me/svperapp

Give us a shoutout when you get back in!  Grin
vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

I tried to follow the link https://t.me/svperapp, but the group writes is not available, what to do?
SVPER App (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

I tried to follow the link https://t.me/svperapp, but the group writes is not available, what to do?

Please send me your Telegram Name and We will write you! Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: