Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto currency will be bright in India  (Read 610 times)
BlackRose220

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

India is one of the most populated country in the world. It has a reputation in supplying scholars around the world. For that it has good connection with the with crypto projects. Future of crypto currency will be bright in India.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

To those who are still doughting crypto currency are those who are afraid of taking risk, bitcoin must especially has made so many people millionaire and having second thought before investing in bitcoin is like risking never ymto become a millionaire in the nearest future those who have invested in crypto in early days
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

BTC position in India will be more good than ever, I assume as the Govt. itself want BTC to be regulated not eliminated which they understood they cannot eliminate. Users in crypto-space are spreading in India and will be more if Govt. approaches like this. This is a good sign.
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

From my point of view it will definitely happen. Crypto currency already accept many country. I believe India will accept it very soon. A proper maintenance can bring out a positive result.  I think Indian government will step forward to accept this currency. I believe crypto market future will bright in India.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

Day by day many people around the world are crazy for bitcoin. Not only in india but also  all over in the world btc will have astonishing future. 
but in some countries there is just a bigger percent of people who believe that crypto will be the future, thanks to those countries other could follow them and amount of investors in bitcoin will be growing.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

Thats truly a welcomed statement, cryptocurrency cannot be stopped but it can be regulated. It might take time for it to be massively adopted into the main stream but it will definitely get there. No matter how stringent the rules are, i believe deep in my heart that crypto will survive.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

From my point of view the future of crypto is bright in India. Crypto currency till now accept by the big companies also some countries. I believe Indian government will take positive step to accept this cryptocurrency. Its future is bright in India.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

I had read news about india not accepting crypto currency and ICO before so this news mean something for people of india that as well as to all crypto enthusiasts around the globe. Hopefully this will pursue because india has wide base crypto community and this would help boost the market stability.

SlaveKing

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

From my point of view that exchange of Binance showed biggest raise. It is the best from all centralized system. It also have very good security system and it will provide 24 hour service. Now everyone is wait for its decentralization.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

The future of crypto currency in India should be good, because according to the findings of a special commission set up by the government of India, bitcoin can be recognized as a means of payment in the territory of this country. If the same conclusion is drawn up also by government decision, bitcoin and other crypto currency will soon be a legal tender in India. Therefore, the decision of the Supreme Court on the suit against the Reserve Bank no longer has any special significance.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is on the rise now. India is a strong force in the world of crypto when the popularity of bitcoin is compared among countries in the world. The future of bitcoin certainly look right.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

The future of crypto currency in the India is very promising. Now the RBI has withdrawn their banning and they will regulate bit coin. Such regulation will increase the confidence of the people in this coin and the investors of bit coin will be increased.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

I hope the people of India will get free from the rupee as it is too tightly controlled. I remember reading when they decided to cancel one of the higher denominations it caused problems for those who don't use a bank. Bitcoin will allow people to be their own bank
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

I hope the people of India will get free from the rupee as it is too tightly controlled. I remember reading when they decided to cancel one of the higher denominations it caused problems for those who don't use a bank. Bitcoin will allow people to be their own bank
maybe it lies the concern of the Indian government, but bitcoin is a virtual currency that can change the economy of citizens in every country to be better, btc is not weak, btc can not be stopped by anyone

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

the Indian government must get rid of their selfishness, India will not be a prosperous country if they do not innovate. the volume of Indian people who support crypto must get a good response from the government.

I saw ICICI banks in India starting to adopt blockchain system, they understood the public situation. we are just waiting for the end of the decision of the Indian government.

I see that the Indian government will make a good decision.

Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

I am very much positive that Central Government will definitely allow the transactions to take place but definitely will like to impose certain rules and regulations to stop money laundering; terror funding etc. Prime Minister Mr Modi is very much in favour of digitalization of money in India; so future of crypto in India seems very bright.
https://www.ccn.com/ban-u-turn-indias-central-bank-admits-cryptocurrency-regulation-is-necessary/

No matter what the case may be in India, I am quite certain that the government of India will not out rightly ban cryptocurrencies. The people shoul just go about their normal crypto activities and continue to promote it.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Did you know the cryptocurrency market in India is completely unregulated? If the bank loses your money, you can complain to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). But with bitcoin, you have no one to turn to.

We can say this, either a good news or still premature to assume. If the Supreme Court of India uphold and favor the resolution to the Petitioner, then it is a welcoming news for crypto investors in this country, it may attract more investors, not to mention the phenomenal news update about the market trend of Bitcoin on social media, print, and broadcast media. it will increase the global awareness about Bitcoin not only in India but all over the globe.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

are you sure stupid RBI will understand that?
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

I certainly believe in that. Cryptocurrency will not be banned but will be regulated. That's what I think cryptocurrency as I always say has a bright future and potential of growing in all parts of the world.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

India is a country that has a very good level of technological development so that it will certainly influence the response of many citizens to digital currencies. Mastery of good technology has had a significant impact so that many Indians are now using digital currency regularly. Besides that, a large population has also provided support for the development of digital currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: