Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you favorite dividend paying cryptos?  (Read 231 times)
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

For now I'm getting dividend just from TaaS. Hope Envion sooner ot later this summer. And hope some other staking tokens.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

To be honest there are not many successful dividend paying projects as yet, taas has been the best according to my assesment, recently, I am positive about Envion i hope they will pay good amount of profitshare every week.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

the cryptocurrency aureus, its objective is to allow all types of investors around the world to invest in local economies through the proven power of the blockchain, but this time, with monthly dividends in Bitcoin issued to the holders of the cryptocurrency. This way of investing will try to offer investors superior returns to traditional market investments, maintaining a low level of calculated risk.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

I can see that you have choosen SmartCash, well, i were looking at their graph back in december, i was impressed by BTC and never invested there any cent yet, heard that they pay for their hodlers? is that even right?
The coin design and the product is awesome tbh, i kept impressed when i visited them, seems like the young version of Zcash!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

I never really paid much attention to dividend paying cryptos before (made more just with trading), but I'm wondering if most sell off the dividends as they get them, or hold them for a payout later? I guess it's similar to mining... but due to how tax laws work (at least in the US), a person could end up in the weird situation where someone owes more in taxes than they earned in dividends if they hold during a bull market and taxes are due in a bear.

I guess it comes down to risk/reward. Or many do something like sell half the dividends/keep the remainder long term.
Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

I never really paid much attention to dividend paying cryptos before (made more just with trading), but I'm wondering if most sell off the dividends as they get them, or hold them for a payout later? I guess it's similar to mining... but due to how tax laws work (at least in the US), a person could end up in the weird situation where someone owes more in taxes than they earned in dividends if they hold during a bull market and taxes are due in a bear.

I guess it comes down to risk/reward. Or many do something like sell half the dividends/keep the remainder long term.

This is definitely a good aspect I didn't think of! Good thing I do not have my investments in the U.S. But if you have a source of cash positive income, a job persay, why not throw a little into dividend paying asset or even stocks.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

Your favorite crypto money depends on everyone's investments. To cite this best crypto money he needs to look at what money is coming out for which project.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

I do not have luck yet with with my coins. But may be I will have it if I keep it long time. It is just a few dollars on each purchase that I have gained. I hrsr people talk about thousands they make on coins and from ICO too. I am not lucky yet.

NEO paying gas for it's holders and is one the biggest blockchains with a lot of ICOs and listed on every exchanges + 0 fee for transfer
I regret missing buying Neo when it was below $20. I never knew it has that great value till it started to increase in price. Now it is high for me.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Not actually dividend But I love my BNB, The value is always increasing due to the burning of tokens. You should avoid security tokens since it's against the SEC regulation. In the future, All security token will be forced to switch on utility token or else they will be forced closed.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
tomotao55

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

I like Taas and Astro both of them pay dividends to token holders as they trade and hold quality cryptos and make profit, they pay out quarterly but unfortunately due to bad market conditions and bearish trend for few months this quarter the chances of dividends are highly unlikely, i think both these funds need to profit from both the bull and bear markets and not just the bull market.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

That is a further elegant portfolio you got thither. I exclusive knew active Coss and I own always craved to place in in it.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

One can get sky hours for keeping $SKY in a wallet.
The coin is already on Binance. It has a really awesome tech and can become top10 on CMC.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

For me, you should try on investing dropil and put it on their platform website. Making it to deposit in dex for 15 days, gives you a 4% free drops per 15 days, so its 8% dropil increase per month. And its price nowadays is still cheap but it will go high soon. So the more drops you deposit on their platforms, the better your dividend rewards will be.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
makuzi_alethena

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Have a look at Alethena - first Swiss Blockchain-Asset Rating Agency - issuing a security token compliant with Swiss Financial Market Law.

https://www.alethena.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=dividend-paying-token&utm_term=what-are-you-favorite-dividend-paying-cryptos
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

Smartcash is one my favs. I have no affiliation with them, and this is not investment advice. I'd just like to know if there are more coins like this that pay you out every money for just holding their coins in the smarcash wallet.
NEO, Masternode, Exchange site shares and many more. Smartcast is a new and i will not expect a lot from there. NEO and any other dividend coin give the best annual return at this time.
You can see that there is so many people are staking or even becomes the masternode to earn dividend.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

no i did not do for it because i guess it still no special program. but to exchange crypto with my favorite crypto I prefer to do that and hold it in the long run. besides that I also used to collect various altcoin with estimated money 100 $ per altcoin that I like!
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

I have one such coin in my wallet - EVN (Envion), purchased at the ICO, for which I should receive dividends in the future, but have not received anything yet.

there is news that EVN is a fraud. if you have heard the news, I am very surprised but still can not be sure it is true or not. I would rather suggest you check it out
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

For now I'm getting dividend just from TaaS. Hope Envion sooner ot later this summer. And hope some other staking tokens.

I also receive dividends with TAAS but recently I'm losing confidence to this token. The last time they distribute it was only worth $8 and seem very small that I didn't even notice I receive some TAAS. NEO hasn't disappoint me ever since which is why I like them the most. I'm beginning to think of buying KCS too but I'd have to wait til I got some funds.

Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

I'm hearing TaaS and Astro a lot. Does anyone have a list of div paying assets or securities? and how much do you need.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

once again I am convinced how useful this forum is. thank you very much to the guys who help with advice. every day I learn something new for myself. thanks to forum members who have long been on the market and do not skimp on tips. Thank you all
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: