Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTXC][PoS]BETTEX project  (Read 27739 times)
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:56:13 PM

Please watch our Youtube channel especially this video about Bettex stock token and everlast passive income from our exchange profit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2QLJUz_K_g English subs are available
Available only video in Russian and with English subtitles? Is there no video in English?
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:04:02 AM

I read that in this BETTEX project it is planned to implement and launch the "betting exchange". As I understand it, this will be the usual bookmaker service? Or something special?
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:08:56 PM

As for me, this BETTEX project looks quite interesting. I am watching the development of several similar projects. And I want to say that everyone still has equal chances for success as no one has yet a finished product.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:45:03 PM

What competitors are you talking about?  Huh Game projects are really a lot, but it is betting services, I can not say that a lot on the market.
cas33

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:26:57 PM

This is just one of the robust algorithms that matches the coin from which the fork was made. Xevan is well suited for our purposes and we just did not change this sufficiently good solution.
What is the situation with the protection of this coin from ASIC? How likely, or vice versa, are the chances that the network BETTEX will undergo an “attack” of the ASIC or large mining farms?
OFS Bettex project

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:45:13 PM

This is just one of the robust algorithms that matches the coin from which the fork was made. Xevan is well suited for our purposes and we just did not change this sufficiently good solution.
What is the situation with the protection of this coin from ASIC? How likely, or vice versa, are the chances that the network BETTEX will undergo an “attack” of the ASIC or large mining farms?
Hey mate!  Smiley There're no problem with ASIC attack! BTXC based on PoS, which is not afraid of these things!
OFS Bettex project

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:50:48 PM

Please watch our Youtube channel especially this video about Bettex stock token and everlast passive income from our exchange profit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2QLJUz_K_g English subs are available
Available only video in Russian and with English subtitles? Is there no video in English?
Yes, right now that's like this on our official, but there're a lot of unofficial videos about us in English - Chico Crypto Youtube channel, for example https://youtu.be/vsfm2e78W4U
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:25:21 PM

We are proud to announce listed Bettex coin on GIN Platform
The GIN Platform is a web application that allows you to create cold wallet masternodes for Bettex coin, without having to deal with servers, terminals or Linux.
Enjoy.
Thank you for the update , I am glad that the project continues to develop even in a difficult situation in the cryptocurrency market . The project is credible, good luck .
It is difficult to keep afloat with such a huge competition. But you are cool, it is clear that this is a promising and strong project!

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:31:58 PM

The GIN Platform is a web application that allows you to create cold wallet masternodes for Bettex coin, without having to deal with servers, terminals or Linux.
Enjoy.
Thank you for the update , I am glad that the project continues to develop even in a difficult situation in the cryptocurrency market . The project is credible, good luck .
It is difficult to keep afloat with such a huge competition. But you are cool, it is clear that this is a promising and strong project!

It is very good, that there is competition. It helps to improve, refine and diversify the system. this is very beneficial for us as users.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:45:42 PM

The last time the beginning of many projects appear on POS. I think I can buy a node for myself, but I cannot choose a project, because I have never done it.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:05:02 PM

Enjoy.

It is very good, that there is competition. It helps to improve, refine and diversify the system. this is very beneficial for us as users.
If there was no competition, the scientific and technical progress would stop. All progressive ideas and technologies are the fruit of competition. Therefore, I believe that due to competition we have such a rapid development of IT technologies and blockchain projects.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:33:43 PM

What competitors are you talking about?  Huh Game projects are really a lot, but it is betting services, I can not say that a lot on the market.
There are more than enough competitors. Last year I took part in several similar ICOs. The idea bettings and sweepstakes is very popular in the crypto industry. Many projects are developing in this direction.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:37:25 AM

Hey mate!  Smiley There're no problem with ASIC attack! BTXC based on PoS, which is not afraid of these things!
Of course, the use of the POS algorithm significantly increases the decentralization of the coin, but still does not exclude the possibility of "attack 51".
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:10:09 AM

The last time the beginning of many projects appear on POS. I think I can buy a node for myself, but I cannot choose a project, because I have never done it.
And what is the profitability of masternode and POS-staking? How many coins do I need to run my own masternodes and how much profit will I receive per day? How much will I get with the POS?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:48:59 PM

you need to study more information about this system, and study in detail the projects on this system, and make a careful choice
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:55:05 PM

such projects with sports betting are very popular, plus there is an opportunity to receive good dividends from this coin,and the basis of the project in the Waves network is very attractive to me,in my opinion it has great prospects
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:58:05 AM

And what is the profitability of masternode and POS-staking? How many coins do I need to run my own masternodes and how much profit will I receive per day? How much will I get with the POS?
About staking, I unfortunately cannot tell you, but today’s profitability of masternode (ROI) amounts to 69.36%. Payback period 526 days.
cas33

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:46:41 AM

Yes, right now that's like this on our official, but there're a lot of unofficial videos about us in English - Chico Crypto Youtube channel, for example https://youtu.be/vsfm2e78W4U
Thanks for the links. Your project is still quite young but rapidly gaining popularity. I will observe the development of your project. Good luck to you guys!
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:21:25 AM

About staking, I unfortunately cannot tell you, but today’s profitability of masternode (ROI) amounts to 69.36%. Payback period 526 days.
Of course, when buying a token, you need to take into account such a long period, but according to the logic of their quantity, the profit is of course increasing and the payback happens much faster, if I understood correctly
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:42:29 AM

such projects with sports betting are very popular, plus there is an opportunity to receive good dividends from this coin,and the basis of the project in the Waves network is very attractive to me,in my opinion it has great prospects
This is a kind of gambling, a similar scheme, for an amateur so to say, well, if you can earn interest when buying a token, this is a very good decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: