Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do find an ICO to invest in?  (Read 338 times)
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Most of the ICO cataloguing sites are further commendable, calm championing you to in dope humour the honorable plan to return away a owing persistent examine to molding the validness of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

You should do research to make the right investment. Make the right decision this way. I can recommend an ICO. Name XRT. A successful project on hotel and food sector. ICO sold almost all tokens. On 30 August ICO is end. Review before you finish. Good luck everyone Smiley
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Most times I use the listing site to find the ICO i want to invest into, and the only site i normally look for an ICO is icodrops also I follow some cryptos influencers like Ian balina and I normally go for most of the ICO they are supporting but I also do my own research on those ICO's before making my final decision.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:39:06 AM

Do you guys use ICO listing to find an ICO to invest in or is there some other place to look for one? I just don't think I can trust ICO calendars so much.
Usually I use different ICO trackers like ICOdrops, ICObench, TrackICO and etc. Sometimes you can find interesing projects in youtube reviews , I would recommend you to follow CrushCrypto and CoinCrunch to learn more about upcoming ICOs.
Do not trust completely in those ico reviewing sites, while I do not have any kind of proof about it, one of the biggest problems with review sites consists that there is a very big interest to receive positive reviews, this is true not only in this space but in every single market out there, and there is a big incentive to bribe the owners of those sites, so always do your own you diligence just to be sure that you are investing in something good.
TristanFarley

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

This article I recently read talked about why decentralization matters especially in the cryptocurrency world. Decentralization in the world of cryptocurrency is a hot topic today. Our current centralized financial system for example has various problems that can be greatly improved with decentralization.

It tackled one of those problems it can solve like intermediaries or contracts between transactions in a centralized system. Traditional payment or financial services has a contract included in the service which aims in deriving profit. An average national currency transaction fee varies from 0.3% to 1.6%.

Decentralized processing is unique to NeuronChain. One of the unique features of their technology is the direct involvement of the network participants on income distribution. I find it very interesting because for the first time in history, the rules are set solely by participants in the system! Personally, I’d continue to look out for this project because of its great potential.

If you’re interested to read about this article too, click this link:
https://www.dashforcenews.com/decentralization-what-is-it-why-does-it-matter-can-it-be-proven/

If you’re interested about NeuronChain, you can visit their website here:
NeuronChain Website: http://neuronchain.io/
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

I fnd best ico for investment always search on bitcointalk forum, after looking their website I try for checking their social media facebook, twitter and telegram channel. I am asking more at telegram channel and know how many investor have participated at their ico project.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

I also don't trust ICO calendars and those websites that are giving reviews.
I usually check it on the Announcement's for altcoins to see those upcoming ICOs.
But I'm not really an investor of ICO, I just read those that might take my interest.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

Best place for this issue is Forum. Later on, you can find in some top cryptocurrency related news site. For example Coindesk, Cointelegraph, Bitcoin.com. Those sites if you click ICO option then you can find some sites and a good idea for which ICO project can be profitable for you. Check and search first. You can find and ask for best ICO project in this forum. I can suggest you for EOS. They do very well at the moment.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

to find an ICO you can find in the treath bounties. because of this there is treath inside myriad collection of ICO. And you also need to be observant in choosing. The ICO in order to get legit.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

Ratings can not be trusted for a long time, but also now you will not get into a good company, because the pools have almost disappeared and it is easier for companies to work with funds.

It depends on the rating platform, scores at IcoGuide.com are not paid and might be trusted, but ratings should not be the only one criteria for investing of course.

datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

Eloncity This is one of the best projects I've ever seen in the crypto world because it's growing day by day and getting a lot of attention from investors, so glad to see everyone's response. with this project. Great idea and hard work team. details at https://eloncity.io/
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

Do you guys use ICO listing to find an ICO to invest in or is there some other place to look for one? I just don't think I can trust ICO calendars so much.

You want some advice? Forget about ICO for the next 2 months at least! Thus, in doing this, you'll protect your wallet against great losses and save much time for more useful things!

maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

There are various sites with reviews and ratings. There you can find many projects and choose for yourself some of them. After choosing the projects yourself, study the technical documents, the team and take for yourself a final solution.
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

Some good ICO ratings sites such as ICOmarks, ICobench, topicolists etc can offer you some preliminary information to help you do your research of any ICO, I think they are great in this regard
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

i only use site with ICO list, and search their project in this forum, how is their team, project, respond from people. And if i can't get good information about project, i join ICO when it will reach it's softcap.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

I advise to choose projects for investment at this forum. Because here it is possible to find all necessary инфopмaциo, also to communicate to the same investors and to learn their opinion.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

I started to invest in projects which leads AmaZix Manager - community Management projects Crypto ! As practice shows, they always have high-quality projects and there is no doubt ! This is really based on facts !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

I am checking icodrops mostly.

They are very picky and only listing the best icos out there. Never saw a ico failed after published on icodrops.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: