Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did I get to the crypto world.  (Read 1766 times)
bct9t

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

it is very heart touching story for all crypto people. I think you should get knowledge and develop skill about crypto market how to earn profit. I hope you will develop yours and get more profit by trading in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

For me I got into cryptos because, a friend of mine who always beg me for money always suddenly become rich, I was so shocked, he was telling me about cryptos but I didn't pay much attention, I paid attention when i saw how cryptos changed his life.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

I got into cryptos when i lost my job and i was broke and need money to pay some bills, the frustration lead me to begin search online and i discovered a telegram run by maot4, God bless him for me, I join the group and learn about bounties
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

Inspiring story i must say. Hopefully your hard work will paid off.To reached my goal in crypto market i must take patience as you told on your story i agree with you. Never feel hopeless keep your job properly surely you will succeeded.
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

From my point of view crypto market is always open for everyone. Crypto market always open for investor . Here you can have deal with also find many opportunities  so you can learn about the new technology.
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

I got into cryptos when i lost my job and i was broke and need money to pay some bills, the frustration lead me to begin search online and i discovered a telegram run by maot4, God bless him for me, I join the group and learn about bounties
Bounties are really useful for those who want to make a profit without the capital.
I appreciate that.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

I think everybody has his own reason for joining to the crypto, and crypto's changing is more important than our thoughts and hopes. I like crypto for its giving chance.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

I got in crypto world because I badly needee to earn extra money before because we are having our first baby anyways long story short Bitcoin provided me extra income and long term investment that I can take off anytime if I need extra money again.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

I came to crypto after my friend told me about it and we decided to try it together. And our attempt was a success, now I have additional earnings  to make my family live well. Crypto gives opportunities to those who are ready to go to risk and are ready to study something new all the time in crypto.

DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

We all have exciting journeys to this crypto world. Your story is great. I know cryptocurrency from Stellar Airdrop (now it's top 6th coin :LOL: ). I don't remember what I did afterwards, but it seemed like that time changed my life. I started researching, learning and investing more about cryptocurrency. By the beginning of 2018, I knew this forum. It's nice to know that there is a community of crypto lover like bitcointalk.

Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

I came here with the help of a friend, he has been doing this for a long time, and I was very interested in this topic and I ate to ask him about breaking the manual, everything was so prolonged that I already earn and sell coins, in general I am satisfied with everything
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

That is exciting story my journey towards crypto started because i was in search of some real extra online income from many past years and im sure that finally i have found what i was looking for, this is definitely a natural journey for me as i was actively behind online money making programs from more than 10 years.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Such a long strong, I understand with you and i know it feels, because i have been in your shoes before, after several struggle to rank up, finally I did, I will say it came when I didn't expect it, So i will advise, keep posting quality content and remove your mind from merits then it will start coming.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

You need that effort to become successful in crypto world,  although you dont have to invest in but doing some  bounty that really helps you to earn not too much but you can say atleast i have, just never give up and do a lot of effort,

It is really hard to get any single merit, because you need to create a informative topics that really help others that related in crypto world. Even though you have made a lot of posts,  but no one recognize it,  its useless.  But keeping up,  dont just stop and lost hope. Keep learning and sharing, we dont know maybe tomorrow or next week,  you got a tons of merit.

I agree with this. You need effort in order for you to be successful in crypto. There are many opportunities here including the bounty campaigns. Just keep it up and learn. As the time goes by you will learn more things and you can apply that and use that in order to be successful.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

I think all the crypto investors have similar inspiring stories like you. Hopefully you'll be continuing your journey for many years. Do feel like sharing more learning points from your journey with cryptocurrencies in the future.
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

The world of crypto currency is always open to all and is looking for new enthusiasts, the main thing is not to get upset and not stop there.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Your story to join Crypto-space and coming over the obstacles is really touching and catchy. in case of BTC earning by getting merit, you need to start a discussion with a relevant and important topic and giving nice follow-ups there. It will help you earn merits. Just remember, don't post to earn merit but to help others solving issues. Hope you become a millionaire.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:32:28 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 11:35:28 AM by Iamrealneha

Oh boy My story is same just like you and that's why it touched my heart but I'm active since 2016 in crypto field and I have done many bounties and airdrops some of them give good results and some of them turns scam and it's like we waste our time on them but still some project done well enough to get awesome rewards so don't loose hope and learn and earn. Good luck to you and remember your story is hundred percent relatable to me so I know how it's feels when we all are newbie but as I said first learn and then earn I'm sure you will get success soon.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Hi. It's an amazing and beautiful story. And most importantly, everything is written from the heart and frankly. You still have to come, you are trying very hard and I am sure that after some time you will achieve your goals. And I wish all of us good luck and prosperity.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

My friend invited me.And I've been doing cryptocurrency and everything connected with it since then.You write that You do not have enough merit and You have not received? Well, nothing wrong with that.Continue to participate in other companies in which you can also make good money.I don't see the problem! Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: