Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
Impossible!!!!! This is not possible that crypto will completely replace fiat. Every country has its Central bank which regulates their respective currencies, so central banks will not allow to disappear fiat.
But if we consider of a situation that crypto replaced fiat completely, then there will be many problems such as ,in those countries where literacy rate is too low ,people are unaware regarding how to use internet on smart phones or PCs. Moreover Old aged people would not be comfortable with paying their each expense through internet.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
21BTC100ETH

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

I wish this can happen in future but our government will not allow it.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

Crypto will never replace fiat, it’s impossible. There are just too many things in this world that can’t be done without fiat, and there are influencers who won’t allow crypto to replace fiat because they need it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
For now we are about to only imagine that because even the biggest newbie in the scripture world can certainly say that we are far away from being ready to that the currency and the users as well.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

it's very difficult when Crypto will replace Fiat ... Fiat's history has been hundreds of years ago and the public is very common using Fiat
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

when all blockchain infrastructure has been integrated and education will greatly benefit from using crypto instead of fiat, there will be drastic changes in the world economy and not finance
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

crypto can not be replaced fiat, perhaps forever can not, crypto in my opinion can only contribute a small part in the payment of goods and services in our lives
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

I don't think this will happen because we all work in the crypto world for a Fiat or to get cash.  So what's the point of working in here if we won't get any cash or money?  Maybe if there will be some changes in the whole world It can be possible  to happen.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

In do not see this happening, as digital currency as some limitation,which will militate against Replacing fiat,token cannot be access by illiterate and rural dwellers who do not have access to the internet,I forsee a revolution wherebwe can have both fiat and crypto coin existing.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

It is indeed a future to have digital currency in our pocket rather than fiat money. We should be anticipating positively tht one day digital money will reign and fiat will extinct.
I don’t think this is something different you are having in your pocket. Since 2007 or around, when lives of our people start changing with technology, there are changes that became astounding. These changes are hitting us hard and now just see, this world isn’t any more prolonged. Everything is in your pocket and you are enjoying the best so far. This must have to come.
The heyday world of crypto will be starting soon, and I am sure the next few years Bitcoin will be able
to replace the fiat. Now we have to prepare our ability to deal with this current technology money.

Replacing traditional currencies by crypto will be very difficult. First of all, the crypto participation in world finances is too small. Such changes require the involvement of governments, banks and financial institutions. And these organizations do not care about the growth of the cryptocurrencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I'll tell you what guys, if the crypto-currencies and various blockchain projects will continue to develop as rapidly and we will eventually reach a mass acceptance of the blockchain, we all will become really rich and happy, as we will have a really interesting and favorite pastime which brings us great money, that's what makes people happy. And it doesn't matter will crypto replace fiat or not.

That is not about becoming rich, the question says what will happen if the fiat is ever replaced with the crypto currencies. The attitude that you brought in here is like an investor. But we need to think about it as general public as well. It could benefit us in lot more ways than what you think. (Profits)

It will help us improve the transaction system in digital way, new applications will emerge in the market all the time, and this will help the community to grow bigger and bigger always. The profits, investors, etc things will come later on.

Yes, i'm talking from the investors side, but you are right, definitely. We need this mass adoption, we need transparensy and honesty everywhere, people are already tired of that "imposture kings" which govern whole countries or separate regions and thinking only abiut themselves and their fat bellies and pockets. I think you know what i mean.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

This will be very difficult for cryptocurrencies to replace fiat currencies. This can take a very long time and the chances are very small. If the world can accept cryptocurrency then it can be a global currency.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Although crypto usage is increasingly massive and popular but I am sure that it will never be able to replace fiat, this is because fiat is a transaction that is not dependent on the internet network so it can be done anytime and anywhere.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

There is no such word replacing to this two the crypto and fiat because they are unique in its function although they are used as a  medium of exchange. They are unique as I said because they have different people who made them all they need to do is to do their best to make transactions easy.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

Yes, if cryto replace fiat then everyone can see your balance in your account. It is so easy to understand and I think it is a handy for trading, knowing the amount of trading partners are and there is no doubt in the transaction
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

Fiats will be forever in our society it will not be replaced by any currency even the powerful cryptocurrency. In the next decade they will put more power in banks for sure that's why people will accept that fiat money is always there and they can use it in their everyday life. Cryptocurrency is good but not all people know about it.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

Never, I believe forever can not crypto replaced fiat, because fiat is too liquid and easy to use, so the replacement of crypto will make many people do not know how to use and can It would cost more to invest in government equipment.
I personally find that electronic money can completely replace fiat.

I think when the value of coin does not change too much in the long run along with their good applications. They will certainly be recognized by the government and society
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

It was for a good cause. I don't suggest any investment right now. Take your time to study, find a couple of projects you think are worth and start again with small amount. Crypto has a bright future, don't be afraid to take your second first step.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

In my opinion, right now it's impossible for Crypto to replace fiat, because fiat are running for a long time, and some big countries already ban Bitcoin. But in the future, it's possible, electronic money will replace fiat, but it will take a long time, before that happen. For now it's impossible, because Cryptocurrencies are still not trendy to other people.

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

There's a possibility that crypto will replace fiat in the future knowing that it has way more better features than fiat. Convenience and wealth are guaranteed if we are going to support crypto over fiat and the future and it would make a great impact on changing the whole world after a long time of using physical money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: