Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2024, 11:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
Viendong6158

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

I dont think it will happen in the future but bitcoin has a better future and there is no problem if bitcoin become the leading currency. Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

I dont think it will happen in the future but bitcoin has a better future and there is no problem if bitcoin become the leading currency. Wink Wink
In my own opinion, Crypto replacing fiat right now is impossible, because some countries can't still compete on the technology of a certain country who has a lot of improvements in technology, but I believe that the day will come when a lot of countries will use Cryptocurrencies, because it's simply the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

with the existence of regulations that continue to be debated. I think it's quite difficult for Crypto to replace Fiat. but everything is possible, we see banks have begun to look at blockchain technology.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

If ever this thing happen.. Maybe when world under recession and dollar is at its lowest peak but at the current state i cant btc or any cryptocurrency replacing fiat at the moment

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

The knowledge on cryptocurrency is on the rise at the moment, almost everyday new people are coming into the world of crypto. Crypto replacing fiat currency is a long term projection and this would not happen any time soon. Currently, crypto and fiat can co-exist in any part of the world.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

As my opinion there's no impossible things that happened in this world because of changes of our new technology. We are engaging in high tech experiment and maybe the evolution of money can be true because of changes. Digital money currency will soon replace fiat money as part of innovatios.

I don't believe that crypto will replace fiat money. The goals of crypto are completely different, and crypto has a small share in the economy. The world economy is too dependent on fiat money controlled by governments and financial institutions to make it happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

maybe this will be very difficult and requires a long time and process for crypto currency replacing fiat currency, considering that in terms of infrastructure there are still many countries that have not supported this, especially in terms of legality / law because many countries are afraid to use crypto currencies as a transaction tool, it is indicated that it can make the fiat currency exchange rate weaken and have no price anymore. This will lead to an economic crisis.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

One day it will do that, surely. This process may take really long but no doubts that it will happen, fiat isn't suitable for 21st century.

Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Do you like fiat or crypto? I like fiat and dollars because I want to have a more convenient and diversified exchange of goods if I can trade two
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

As my opinion there's no impossible things that happened in this world because of changes of our new technology. We are engaging in high tech experiment and maybe the evolution of money can be true because of changes. Digital money currency will soon replace fiat money as part of innovatios.

I don't believe that crypto will replace fiat money. The goals of crypto are completely different, and crypto has a small share in the economy. The world economy is too dependent on fiat money controlled by governments and financial institutions to make it happen.
No I do not think so that this can ever happen even in the future.It is nearly next to impossible.All the people depend upon Fiat currency for the day to day transactions.Fiat currency is accepted internationally and it is also backed by the central banks and government.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned and are decentralized.They are also very volatile and hence risky.They need some information and basic knowledge to get operated.
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

In all honesty, crypto cannot actually completely replace fiat. It might lead to total crisis and possible shut down of economic activities in some places with poor electricity especially in the poorer countries.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

In all honesty, crypto cannot actually completely replace fiat. It might lead to total crisis and possible shut down of economic activities in some places with poor electricity especially in the poorer countries.
Bitcoin serves as just a tool or alternative way to fiat but not to replace, at least not too soon that is why we need to keep informing the public as crypto serves as multi function, an alternative way as well as an investment.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

Crypto currency will never replace fiat. So only those who do not understand the fundamentals of the economy can argue. No government will ever decide to replace its national money with a decentralized crypto currency. Such a decision would be disastrous for any state. National money is always tied to the economy of its state, otherwise it can not be. Decentralized crypto currency has no state of its issuance, is not secured by anything, has great volatility in the price and is almost impossible to control by the state. These and other reasons will not allow the national currency to be replaced by a crypto currency.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

I think in a long run crypto will replaced fiat money. I know many of us think that this could not be happened but as what we have see and observe there's is nothing imposible in this world,  And I believe the evolutions, because our world has engaging now in inovations in a high tech creations because we are now in millennial time.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:20:19 AM

maybe this will be very difficult and requires a long time and process for crypto currency replacing fiat currency, considering that in terms of infrastructure there are still many countries that have not supported this, especially in terms of legality / law because many countries are afraid to use crypto currencies as a transaction tool, it is indicated that it can make the fiat currency exchange rate weaken and have no price anymore. This will lead to an economic crisis.
In my opinion Thats not gonna happen, fiat will not ever be my replAced by crypto. I think bitcoin will become a legit currency  but not to the point that bitcoin will replace fiat. Because we all know that not all the country will accept bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

In my opinion. crypto will continue to co-exist with fiat currencies in the economy in all countries. crypto will be the currency to facilitate all economic activities in the world that are financial technology. and crypto can be used as a general trading commodity and crypto can be accepted in all countries.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

Actually I've tried to search the meaning of fiat (shame on me), this is as well to enlighten btc users who involves in daily activities:

Fiat currency is “legal tender” backed by a “central government.” It can take the form of physical dollars (for example paper Federal Reserve notes), or it can be represented electronically, such as with bank credit. The government controls the supply and you can pay your taxes with it.

Cryptocurrency  is not “legal tender” and it is not backed by a central government or bank (it is decentralized and global). Its form is more like bank credit sans the bank (in that it is represented digitally, but not backed by a bank or government). An algorithm controls the supply and you can’t pay your taxes with it (instead you have to pay taxes on it).

Reference: Crypto currency facts

Well I think as everybody though that this two (2) feature would co-exist one way or another as a point of improvement in the world systems' currency. The probability of gettin in their is the evolution of what we had right now. There were some instances that all of these would combine or would divide. Nobody knows specifically.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

It is very difficult to happen. Flat has become a very important part of our lives and some things will always be and stayed in payment in flat because the whales and the whole system needs it and wants it. Because if they replace it with crypto they don't have a control over people and money, and they want that control.

conanshinichi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Cryptocurrency has shown that they are actually better than some legal currencies although they are quite volatile. This also gives people a better view of the market. Currently, Cryptocurrency has become an alternative to cash in troubled economies.
Sarahunter

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

I believe that bitcoin will be difficult to replace fiat, this is because fiat transactions are faster and not dependent on internet access, besides that Fiat is also known to everyone so that it becomes easy to use compared to cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: