Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
HunterM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

I think that today cryptocurrency is a speculative tool. And now they cannot compete with fiat money. I can't buy almost anything for Bitcoin. In my country, I can only spend bitcoin in some electronics stores. But they are very few

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

they need to regulate cryptocurrency first.but in my opinion it never can change fiat with cryptocurrency.each fiat printed it need gold as the guarantee.this think can not crypto currency do,its have no guarantee commodity.although its need electricity cost to for each cryptocurrency mined.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

I always reading this kind of sentiment over and over again. And again, they will never replace our fiat. Our own currency represents and embodied one's country. Its a traditional way to circulate the money all over the world and this is the root of all the trading. What will happen to the people who dont have the access to online currency and just depend their transaction in physical form? This is far from happening so i guess we just have to continue the flow of the market today.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

they need to regulate cryptocurrency first.but in my opinion it never can change fiat with cryptocurrency.each fiat printed it need gold as the guarantee.this think can not crypto currency do,its have no guarantee commodity.although its need electricity cost to for each cryptocurrency mined.
so many types of crypto at this time, of course people will not agree with this because they are accustomed to using fiat compared to crypto, besides that there are still very many people who are confused about this system. well, but if the opposite, maybe it could. fiat that utilizes the crypto system to be transacted quickly.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

I do not see crypto totally replacing fiat anytime soon. Besides the concerns we are too much used to fiat to rapidly replace it. I rather imagine a co-existence here
very unlikely if crypto replaces fiat money in the near future. we know that if crypto wants to replace fiat money the government must be able to control everything. Fiat money has also become a public trust every day as a payment and transaction system.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

Although it will never replace fiat, it can peacefully coexist with the traditional money. I suppose that those people that stay online most of the time would prefer to use exactly the cryptocurrency.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

that is impossible, crypto cannot be accepted as a fiat currency because the value is too high and the value can go down anytime.
Replacement of Fiat by crypto currency seems irrelevant due to the importance of fiat currency we cannot neglect or ignore it. It will replace only if all governments of countries adopt the crypto coins and leave fiat but it will not happen because government has high interest and benefits in fiat currency as we know that banks are running on government issued fiat so they will not gonna changing it ever.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

I think this will happen, but not in the near future. Fiat will disappear sooner or later.
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
The crypto market would devide in to different parts like : private, public in my opinion. And if goverments decide to make it regulated they will choose between to make it private, public and maybe what blockchain would they choose
I think replacing fiat into crypto is really a hard thing, but in a slow way maybe people well slowly adopt this kind of payment change in the near future. The crypto is now slowly becoming more popular like 30% of the world today is now aware of crypto and 70% is still didn't even know it. Internet is really depend on the place and it is also limited to those who are living on the mountainous place maybe they don't used internet because and for some other people who can afford to buy gadgets maybe they didn't know this crypto exist. So I think it will run a decade or many more years for crypto to be use as fiat.
I think time will come when bitcoin will be  used more as a real currency and not just for trading. At that time we will see fiat being replaced by bitcoins.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
The crypto market would devide in to different parts like : private, public in my opinion. And if goverments decide to make it regulated they will choose between to make it private, public and maybe what blockchain would they choose
I think replacing fiat into crypto is really a hard thing, but in a slow way maybe people well slowly adopt this kind of payment change in the near future. The crypto is now slowly becoming more popular like 30% of the world today is now aware of crypto and 70% is still didn't even know it. Internet is really depend on the place and it is also limited to those who are living on the mountainous place maybe they don't used internet because and for some other people who can afford to buy gadgets maybe they didn't know this crypto exist. So I think it will run a decade or many more years for crypto to be use as fiat.

Indeed, i think fiat always needed by people. Like we are on exchanger, crypto exchanger still value the price of crypto using fiat money or dollar because we spending using fiat money. I am believe fiat money still needed
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Although it will never replace fiat, it can peacefully coexist with the traditional money. I suppose that those people that stay online most of the time would prefer to use exactly the cryptocurrency.
It is an advantage to use now, less hassle on lines and with comfort ability. The only flows only is if the transaction we will be doing have crypto payment in their option.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

The fact that cryptocurrency in the near future will replace fiat money is quite possible, but in order for this to happen it will take 10 years, no less!
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

For me its impossible since crypto are volatile it can destroy everything even economy. People don't want to lose there money its price can decrease anything anywhere.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

For me its impossible since crypto are volatile it can destroy everything even economy. People don't want to lose there money its price can decrease anything anywhere.
I think its impossible because fiat is the identity of a country,  but it can be used as other way as payment that accept crypto. Also cryptocurrency is unstable that's why it cannot be replace fiat, if crypto become currency of one country then it become fixed. And I think government willl not alllowed to replace their fiat, I think it can be an alternate as payment so that do transaction will be fast.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Personally, I will never see this happen. Crypto will exist but fiat will exist as well. They will co-exist because they have different features.

We both need fiat and crypto. In my opinion, we can reap the benefits of both crypto and fiat so why any of the two should disappear?
in my opinion, everything can happen and everything is possible if the development of technology and the development of the era requires currencies that are the same as cryptocurrencies, surely fiat currencies will be replaced
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Not in the near term. It will be a loong and difficult path to mass adoption but we'll get there.
Yes we'll get there, I think so too. I am not utterly convinced, we'll get there with bitcoin, though... Well, anyway, we'll see soon enough.
Well that is not so easy old chap! One a small percent of the entire population of the world uses cryptocurrency for different purposes and not the rest of the people who completely rely on fiat for running their lives. Access to the technology is not possible for all and still a whopping portion is left to avail the benefits.

Besides those who have access to it are somehow influenced by various agents to alter their investment pattern and this speculation of crypto replacing fiat is not realistic in near future.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

Fiat and crypto currencies both are in our benefit but crypto are best as investment source for us as well as its friction-less transaction made it our first choice these days but only investors can understand this, other people will use the same fiat currency. So, both the currencies are helping us out and we will have a bright future if we accentuate on both as investment as well as payment mode.
AnnaHom123

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

From my point of view, it is really hard for crypto to replace fiat because the world need fiat to develop and maintain economy system. Therefore, crypto can not replace fiat even now or in the future
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

It won't be until about a decade or so 'til we see fiat replaced by digital currency. First of all, it's a huge adjustment to newbies because it's not like bitcoin and the whole crypto market can be learned and understood in one sitting. It's a learning process. I agree with the others though. There's a bigger chance for bitcoin to exist with fiat. But replacing it completely? Yeah, that would be amazing, but I'm not we will see this happen anytime soon.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Replacing fiat isn't a easy task a lots of thing are required. We have to change government mood, Plus makes this currency stable which is not possible.Maybe in future but i don't see anything that can replace fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: