Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
Manolsib

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

It would be the best situation if cryptocurrencies replaced Fiat, but many states simply will not allow it. Yes, and a lot of nuances associated with this, to fully switch to cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

Personally, I will never see this happen. Crypto will exist but fiat will exist as well. They will co-exist because they have different features.

We both need fiat and crypto. In my opinion, we can reap the benefits of both crypto and fiat so why any of the two should disappear?
in my opinion, everything can happen and everything is possible if the development of technology and the development of the era requires currencies that are the same as cryptocurrencies, surely fiat currencies will be replaced

Honestly, I cannot imagine that in the nearest 20 years the cryptocurrencies will replace the paper money. I guess the crypto will be used wider but fiat is needed - people are not yet ready to refuse from it.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

May be in future it will happen that Crypto fully replace fiat but now it is impossible to happen now and it can not replacing fiat fully and in these days crypto is very moving to a rise and in these days bitcoin is showing a high demand from the Asian countries,

satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

hard to belive  i mean fiat will become the last destionation of cryptocurrency trading , hard to think if there no fiat anymore
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Cryptocurrency can never replace fiat currency. Fiat currencies are more or less like a generally used currency used by many countries in the world.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

If this happens, only in the distant future. While the world is not adapted to the use of cryptocurrency exclusively.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

Life in the world where only cryptocurrencies are available are still remains to be seen if that ever happen in the future and nobody knows what kind of laws the government is going to impose at that time. Fiat are here to stay and may coexist with the digital currencies in the future  and the government might turn into digital currency also to match the use of cryptocurrencies.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

fiat will be flexible towards inflation and deflation that occurs in society because the central bank and the government can regulate fiat circulation for monetary policy needs, but the crypto supply remains and tends to trigger deflation that has profits and losses for the community
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

fiat will be flexible towards inflation and deflation that occurs in society because the central bank and the government can regulate fiat circulation for monetary policy needs, but the crypto supply remains and tends to trigger deflation that has profits and losses for the community
I guess crypto can't replace fiat because the government will not allow it, maybe ots better if crypto will be the same and not replacing anything because if happen then surely cryptocurrency will change also. Fiat is the identity of one country so surely many people disagree to have other currency. Also cryptocurrency is an unstable price and I think that one why they cant be replace fiat.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Cryptocurrency can never replace fiat currency. Fiat currencies are more or less like a generally used currency used by many countries in the world.

If fiat conditions are not possible to maintain balance in the majority and many countries experience bankruptcy, then they will form an MoU to use crypto currencies. For now it has not been seen, but the wave of inflation will come and only developed countries will survive, so alternative currencies have been considered from now on without any binding restrictions. Controversy does not mean not considered.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

If fiat conditions are not possible to maintain balance in the majority and many countries experience bankruptcy, then they will form an MoU to use crypto currencies. For now it has not been seen, but the wave of inflation will come and only developed countries will survive, so alternative currencies have been considered from now on without any binding restrictions. Controversy does not mean not considered.

Yeah you are right, a lot of things can possibly happen in the future and we cannot really tell if fiat will never be replace by cryptocurrencies, but I think will really take a lot of time.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

I'm sure this will happen in the future because crypto coins are the technology of the future and fiat currency is an ancient item. indeed to get to that stage takes a long time but that is the development of the times, always using the latest things or products..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Although it will never replace fiat, it can peacefully coexist with the traditional money. I suppose that those people that stay online most of the time would prefer to use exactly the cryptocurrency.
Fiat and crypto currencies both are in our benefit but crypto are best as investment source for us as well as its friction-less transaction made it our first choice these days but only investors can understand this, other people will use the same fiat currency. So, both the currencies are helping us out and we will have a bright future if we accentuate on both as investment as well as payment mode.

The cryptocurrency can be the best investment (in a case when you buy the best tokens and Bitcoins) but it will never replace fiat. People will use paper money for long.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

Fiat is more able to survive because fiat gets support from the government, crypto is very fluctuating so it will make people choose fiat to become a currency.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
JoeHilton

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

I think not, fiat money will never be replaced by bitcoin.
because it is the tool we use for the current exchange, bitcoin is more suitable for the investment tool.
I see your point and agree with it. For me, even cryptocurrency has more advantages than fiat, it will never replace fiat because fiat is what we need in our economy system, it helps to run a country
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

Personally, I will never see this happen. Crypto will exist but fiat will exist as well. They will co-exist because they have different features.

We both need fiat and crypto. In my opinion, we can reap the benefits of both crypto and fiat so why any of the two should disappear?
it's true that you conveyed it to replace the function of fiat currency I think it is very difficult because we know for now that bitcoin or crypto currency is still underestimated, the possibility that will happen is good cooperation between the two types of currencies that are different in nature and type

Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

I think not, fiat money will never be replaced by bitcoin.
because it is the tool we use for the current exchange, bitcoin is more suitable for the investment tool.

That is what you can see today. Butif we look forward we can conclude that more and more people are loving the cryptocurrency. They tend to use to more often. Also there are transactions or payments of bills that used cryptocurrency as a form of payment. It might be a long way but it is not impossible to happen.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

Although it will never replace fiat, it can peacefully coexist with the traditional money. I suppose that those people that stay online most of the time would prefer to use exactly the cryptocurrency.
Fiat and crypto currencies both are in our benefit but crypto are best as investment source for us as well as its friction-less transaction made it our first choice these days but only investors can understand this, other people will use the same fiat currency. So, both the currencies are helping us out and we will have a bright future if we accentuate on both as investment as well as payment mode.

The cryptocurrency can be the best investment (in a case when you buy the best tokens and Bitcoins) but it will never replace fiat. People will use paper money for long.

The paper money and the coins that are called fiat will be used forever. yes, the cryptocurrencies might be more convenient for some people but the majority will pick the traditional money.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
I don't see that happening anytime soon since the market lacks regulation, slow transaction speed, and scalability issues. Mfchain's inter-blockchain connectivity solution with instant crypto to fiat conversion are key solutions the industry needs solved right now, this will lead to mass adoption of crypto. Cryptocurrency and fiat will still be side by side for a longtime because, mass adoption of cryptocurrencies will not cause people abandon fiat.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

in my opinion, everything can happen and everything is possible if the development of technology and the development of the era requires currencies that are the same as cryptocurrencies, surely fiat currencies will be replaced
There are certain things that do not change and stay as it is and in my opinion, fiat cannot be replaced worldwide however it could be replaced by cryptocurrency on regional level. This reminds me of countries like Venezuela and Brazil where we have witnessed the presence of fiat in its vanishing phase and people in Venezuela now use cryptocurrency and there is possibility that the government might even form their central bank for crypto as well. Their demand for fiat vanished completely due to inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: