Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN]🔥 RHOVIT - Crypto Entertainment. REFERRAL PROGAM OPEN🚀🔥  (Read 10606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RHOVIT (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:57:44 AM

There are now many "ghost" projects that spend time, effort and sometimes money on the part of investors. Still, we all look up information and for me this project is really potential!

We actually first built RHOVIT in 2012. We had it open for about a year and a half. We fixed some problems for content providers but not all. Using blockchain and crypto - along with a virtual currency allows us to really attack the problems with content monetization. This is a project we are very passionate about, being content creators ourselves!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

It is amazingly solving the challenges faced by the content creators whether they are big or small.

Thanks. That's our goal!
Hightoke

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Hi - I read your whitepaper, it was very informative. I like the idea that you're not basing your whole economy strictly on your own token. This project actually seems like it can accomplish your goal of earning artists more money. Good luck with it!
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

Hi - I read your whitepaper, it was very informative. I like the idea that you're not basing your whole economy strictly on your own token. This project actually seems like it can accomplish your goal of earning artists more money. Good luck with it!

Thanks. We designed it so creators get the best of both worlds -  a stable currency for their content but also tokens to supplement their earnings and use to promote themselves.
n.ilik

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

You should make an Turkish version of your website.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

The idea is interesting but how to combine these things? Youtube, at the expense of Google's capacity, works and requires a lot of money on the server. And the iTunes works at the expense of the powers of the Apple and requires a large audience which you do not have. How do you solve this problem?
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

The idea is interesting but how to combine these things? Youtube, at the expense of Google's capacity, works and requires a lot of money on the server. And the iTunes works at the expense of the powers of the Apple and requires a large audience which you do not have. How do you solve this problem?

Taking away YouTube Red, YT is ad based, 95% of which are skipped - so they have a lot of streaming that goes un-monetized. Our videos aren't free - they can cost as little as $.005 - but they are always paid for. Users get money to pay for videos in 2 ways - they either buy a pack of Coins (which we take a percentage of) or they earn Coins on the site ( we distribute Coins based on new Tokens released each week - which we also charge a fee on top of).

We will also allow ads which will be fueled by our Token which both users and creators benefit from and of course, us.

As far iTunes goes we are starting with Creator content and growing into offering more commercial fare such as films, music, games...when we have built the audience. 

To build the audience we are working directly with established creators and will be releasing a chrome extension to easily onboard users using Youtube itself.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

I studied your website. I like the way it's done. And the idea itself is also interesting. It's good that users can earn tokens by doing posts, viewing ads, and sometimes just browsing content. But what about your successes? at what stage?
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

I studied your website. I like the way it's done. And the idea itself is also interesting. It's good that users can earn tokens by doing posts, viewing ads, and sometimes just browsing content. But what about your successes? at what stage?

We have the MVP about ready to start inviting users to. We did an pre-launch airdrop and had about 30k people sign up, they'll be the first invited so they can collect the tokens they've earned.

We are working on the public release beta version now. We are also developing a google chrome extension as a marketing tool to reach the non-blockchain audience.
irishboxer

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

I went to your site - I see you're using NEM for your blockchain - why them over Ethereum?
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

I went to your site - I see you're using NEM for your blockchain - why them over Ethereum?

We are built for a mass audience which means millions of payments going out. NEM was built with enterprise in mind and offer a quicker, more affordable solution then Ethereum.
Hightoke

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

We are built for a mass audience which means millions of payments going out. NEM was built with enterprise in mind and offer a quicker, more affordable solution then Ethereum.

I'm glad you're using NEM, I've been a fan of theirs. The default seems to be ethereum even if it's not what is best for the project.
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

I'm glad you're using NEM, I've been a fan of theirs. The default seems to be ethereum even if it's not what is best for the project.

We were originally going to use Ethereum but we're built for content creators with millions of fans - all of whom can earn tokens on our site. When we hit scale, we didn't see how it would work. NEM was built for enterprise in mind so it just made sense for us.
junktheater

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:10:08 AM

How are you different from the other blockchain and token platforms for entertainment?
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

How are you different from the other blockchain and token platforms for entertainment?

Our biggest difference is we don't just use a token in our system. We want our creators to earn USD for their content and use the token as a bonus, for the creator and the fan.
junktheater

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Our biggest difference is we don't just use a token in our system. We want our creators to earn USD for their content and use the token as a bonus, for the creator and the fan.

Thanks for answering. It's an interesting model.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

Successful content, favorites and popular certainly need supporters or fans.
Appropriately, supporters or fans also benefit from this activity. This project
idea is interesting, even though I don't think it's the first. Still around
Connect fans to content creators in terms of reward and bonus distribution.
Transparent and automatic income distribution using blockchain technology.

For the platform, Rhovit alpha looks convincing. Also business this seems to
have started since 2012. This is not something that was built from the outset.
But the development of the platform by utilizing blockchain and the token economy idea.
Hopefully the development will not be faced with many serious problems.

Thus, looking forward to technological details on product development. Good luck.

ploso-coin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

I want to know how this project works? I think this team must actively promote this project so that this project can be known by many people. I hope this project will be successful
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

it looks great to me so far , i was also very happy to see that your project is not "just" another ERC2.0 token but in place you start with the NEM - chain , that is a great plus for me , we have enough ethereum tokens , so i am very curious how this project is doing
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

it looks great to me so far , i was also very happy to see that your project is not "just" another ERC2.0 token but in place you start with the NEM - chain , that is a great plus for me , we have enough ethereum tokens , so i am very curious how this project is doing

We we're originally going to do an erc20 but it just didn't make sense for us in the long run, so we switched. The project is going to well. We're getting ready to start inviting people to our MVP while also bringing on more devs to build out the full beta version. We're also working on bringing in some entertainment partnerships and doing some cool things for marketing that will bring it beyond the blockchain audience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: