Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HRBE TOKEN] [Resolving Land Disputes through Blockchain]  (Read 3117 times)
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

SECURING LAND RIGHTS THROUGH BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Your project is for Kenya only ?

Besides Kenya, Land LayBy offer different services in Australia, London, New York and Ghana. Please go to the web site and check the Road Map to know more about it.

https://hrbe.io the Harambee Token
*Image Removed*
HBRE Public Pre-Sale event will start on 1st September 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

Great project. I believe in the project of luck and trust in all the participants.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

Good concept. It is nice to know that there is a project on the blockchain technology that intends to resolves land conflicts and issues happening in real life.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

This is a unique project for sure. We all face different problem regarding to land acquisition in different countries. I believe this will be a permanent solution for this is critical issue. I saw Land LayBy is making huge fund. My curious mind wants to know, how will you allocate this fund?
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

This is a unique project for sure. We all face different problem regarding to land acquisition in different countries. I believe this will be a permanent solution for this is critical issue. I saw Land LayBy is making huge fund. My curious mind wants to know, how will you allocate this fund?

Thank you for your comments. We have explained how the funds will be allocated in our white paper and the website https://hrbe.io. Development and R&D (41 %),Operation Human Resources (26%), Office & Professional Expenses (6%), Partners (2%) Buffer (7%), Marketing (18%). 500,000,000 HRBE are allocated as follows: - to data validators - 262,500,000 ( these are the advocates, surveyors who will participate in data verification. They will be incentivised to participate through rewards in the form HRBE Tokens)... HRBE distribution 262,500,000 Reserved for producers including advocates, financial institutions, surveyors (26.25%)
200,000,000 Pre Sale tokens (20 %), 300,000,000 Main Sale Event (30%),237,500,000 Team Reserve (23.75%)

Good concept. It is nice to know that there is a project on the blockchain technology that intends to resolves land conflicts and issues happening in real life.

Thank you
Great project. I believe in the project of luck and trust in all the participants.

Yes this project will be oversubscribed with very good social benefits to everyone.

Your project is for Kenya only ?

Besides Kenya, Land LayBy offer different services in Australia, London, New York and Ghana. Please go to the web site and check the Road Map to know more about it.

This project is for all developing countries that face land acquisition problems. We call it uber for land -  the LLL will operate just the same way the uber app operates by aggregating participants.

Firstly, I would like to say that "your ANN is very good looking". But for your bounty program, after clicked it, I just find a signature campaign there. I am little confused with this, do you only provide the signature campaign for bounty?

Thank you for the comments. We will review the bounty but do plan to come up with a number of bitcointalk bounties as well as airdrops.

in my opinion the token HRBE project has a good concept,
and ico sales will start in september although still long, this situation has been in the past by the team thinking, I also believe the team is also able to bring the project HRBE tokens will be successful

We have been planning about this project since 2015, and by end of 2016 we discovered blockchain use case and decided to pursue developing the architecture. We have a pending patent that awaits approval. The project is our only source of pride, we are therefore committed to make it happen. We will succeed.

In theory the project is very interesting, but how will you going to deal with the legal and regulatory issues regarding blockchain and tokens in each country?

Thank you for the interest in our project. We have reviewed the Commonwealth law and continue to review the land tenure systems in different jurisdictions. As a rule of thumb, the Commonwealth countries follow almost the same legal principles. Kenya and Ghana have similar laws that govern land ownership. Besides, before we deploy the solution, we will have the solution tailor-made through our white-label solutions to fit a particular jurisdiction.

This is a good concept, protecting the authenticity land ownership with the block chain technology.
I really hope that it will be the most effective way on managing the ownership data of a land, since there are many un-resposible people making a fake data.

The only way for this to succeed is by recruiting a willing community that will support the cause. We have also used technology to enable this to happen, including the plan to build consensus algorithms that involve dense but pleasant intrinsic gamification principles.

I saw you put SumSub logo in your partner section,
So all the team already passed KYC/AML for ICO then?
What are you going to do with unsold token (if there is any)?
237,500,000 Team Reserve vesting period?
The current team is known to us (KYC passed), and are professionals and have been employed for a while. We know their sources of income. The organisation has their details. There is a vesting period for tokens delivered to the team as follows:
All tokens reserved for the employees should be vested as follows; Employees and business partners will have access to 5% of their total allocated tokens (other than what they have purchased) after an initial vesting period of 120 days following distribution. Another 5% will be vested for an additional 150 days and the next 10% will be vested for a further 120 days. The remaining 80% will be vested for additional 300 days and only accessible provided the employee or the partner worked for the project for a continuous and uninterrupted period of 2 years excluding the normal annual leave arrangements.

This is a good concept, protecting the authenticity land ownership with the block chain technology.
I really hope that it will be the most effective way on managing the ownership data of a land, since there are many un-resposible people making a fake data.
We have designed a meticulous system that involves gamification and incentivisation of data validators. We are convinced this is the solution and we are committed to make it happen.

I checked the website and Harambee Token seems to be a really good project. The most important thing is the potential to bring sanity and sanctity of land information systems management in all developing countries. I will keep this project on my radar for sure!

the mission is commendable but resolving land disputes via blockchain is i can say a complex set-up. people who are involved need to be familiar first with blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
i will wait for the time when HRBE will resolve at least one land problem thru blockchain, then maybe i would say, this has the chance to survive in crypto

Thank you for your comments. It is very true, this is a complex issue. Our team, therefore, consists of land selling experts as well as blockchain experts. We are committed to go this way and make this happen. Time will tell, history will validate us. Very positive about this, I think you can feel the energy

*Image Removed*
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

This project is an example, how real world problems can be solved with blockchain. Website would not work in this case (land ownership and disputes), but blockchain will.
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

What is the soft cap of Harambee Token ICO, please? I didn't find it on the website. Just curious.
SgtRBK

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

This project is an example, how real world problems can be solved with blockchain. Website would not work in this case (land ownership and disputes), but blockchain will.

Precisely, it’s a much needed relief in an industry that’s devoid of trust. Thank you for tuning in. Spread the word, the more the merrier. Cheers!
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

In theory the project is very interesting, but how will you going to deal with the legal and regulatory issues regarding blockchain and tokens in each country?

The regulatory status of tokens and distributed ledger technology is unclear or unsettled in many jurisdictions. It is difficult to predict how or whether regulatory agencies may apply existing regulation with respect to the technology and its applications. It is equally difficult to predict how or whether legislatures or regulatory agencies may implement changes to law and regulation affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications, including LLL platform and HRBE. Regulatory actions could negatively impact our platform and token in various ways. Land LayBy Holdings Inc and its associates may cease operations in a jurisdiction in the event that regulatory actions, or changes to law or regulation, make it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval to operate in such jurisdiction

*Image Removed*
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

I saw you put SumSub logo in your partner section,
So all the team already passed KYC/AML for ICO then?
What are you going to do with unsold token (if there is any)?
237,500,000 Team Reserve vesting period?
The current team is known to us (KYC passed), and are professionals and have been employed for a while. We know their sources of income. The organisation has their details. There is a vesting period for tokens delivered to the team as follows:
All tokens reserved for the employees should be vested as follows; Employees and business partners will have access to 5% of their total allocated tokens (other than what they have purchased) after an initial vesting period of 120 days following distribution. Another 5% will be vested for an additional 150 days and the next 10% will be vested for a further 120 days. The remaining 80% will be vested for additional 300 days and only accessible provided the employee or the partner worked for the project for a continuous and uninterrupted period of 2 years excluding the normal annual leave arrangements.

So it will be vested for 2 years in total , in the 1st years only release 20% of the vested tokens. another 80% will be release on 2nd year. nice!  Wink
(first 5% will release after 4 months another 5% will be release 5 months after first release and another 10% will be release 4 months after that.)

Thanks for replied back with such detail answer  Smiley
I will be reading the whitepaper more deeper then.
Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

I go through the post. I found so many interesting idea in this token distribution event. There are blockchain technology, online solution for land acquisitions and lots more.  I am pretty much excited to know about the BOUNTY REWARDS.
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

What is the soft cap of Harambee Token ICO, please? I didn't find it on the website. Just curious.

Thanks for the interesting question. As we all know, A soft cap is the amount received at which our crowd sale will be considered a success. It is the minimal amount required by the project. Our soft cap amount is given below:
Token Amount: 500M (500,000,000)

*Image Removed*
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

I've just reading on the rules of the bounty campaign, it said that we need to make a question of making a comment in this thread.
So, posting in another thread will not get counted in the bounty progression?
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

As i can see, the idea of this project is to protect any land selling or purchasing from any fraudlers.
Being loss in land selling due to a fraud selling usually takes to much loss since the price of a land usually high.
Perhaps we should thanks to the project that the y could protect us from that fraudster in the future.
saphine

Activity: 481
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

It looks promising project. I've read the whitepaper and the solutions look interesting to solving problems. Also check the bounty program. If anything could suit me, I'll be participating. Good luck.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

I am quite certain, that if this project gains attention, it can make a big and positive difference on how we act on matters concerning land ownership.
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

I've just reading on the rules of the bounty campaign, it said that we need to make a question of making a comment in this thread.

Yes, you need to reply or comment separately. Comment must be unique and related to this ANN thread. Don’t forget to join our telegram group. Submit each of your comment or question separately through bounty0x platform.

*Image Removed*
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

Yes, you need to reply or comment separately. Comment must be unique and related to this ANN thread. Don’t forget to join our telegram group. Submit each of your comment or question separately through bounty0x platform.

It would be better if you please provide us bounty0x link...
Crixus18

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

It would be better if you please provide us bounty0x link...
You are requesting the bounty details link. Please read the details carefully. Hope you will like the campaign. I already join the bounty program. Link is given below:  https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/460333
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

I am newbie here and currently I'm on number around 20 posts so can I perticipate on your bounty program or it's mandatory to have at least Member level userid. Waiting for your reply...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: