Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Libereum (Liber) - When Football meets Crypto 🏆  (Read 799 times)
opangiren

Activity: 103
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

About American football is aware that this is a national sport. But about the fact that ordinary football in America is popular - I do not think so. It showed the last world championship. But, against a token I have nothing, so - a small historical information.

The team of this project plan to acquire European football clubs not American. For most of European countries football is the main and the most popular sport. American market does not make a sense in that case. Maybe later if they will decide to involve blockchain in other sport (baseball, american football)

Then, the team is on the right track. But, do not you think that the football market is already occupied and for a long time already? There, of course, a lot of money is circulating, but the competition is very high.

Indeed. But I dont know projects with such experience in blockchain in this industry. Its something new and It will find support by crypto community that loves football. This money will have possibility to transform but Its not easy

So how they will transform it?
do not the team think that they will create extra difficulties for the fans? They need to buy Libers for buying tickets, drinks and food during the match

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bubbles100

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

What is the hard cap of the project?
pyroandbozzt

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

About American football is aware that this is a national sport. But about the fact that ordinary football in America is popular - I do not think so. It showed the last world championship. But, against a token I have nothing, so - a small historical information.

The team of this project plan to acquire European football clubs not American. For most of European countries football is the main and the most popular sport. American market does not make a sense in that case. Maybe later if they will decide to involve blockchain in other sport (baseball, american football)

Then, the team is on the right track. But, do not you think that the football market is already occupied and for a long time already? There, of course, a lot of money is circulating, but the competition is very high.

Indeed. But I dont know projects with such experience in blockchain in this industry. Its something new and It will find support by crypto community that loves football. This money will have possibility to transform but Its not easy

do not the team think that they will create extra difficulties for the fans? They need to buy Libers for buying tickets, drinks and food during the match

It is a really serious question. I think that team have a solution of this problem. I suppose that first time fans will have a choise of payment method (fiat currency or Libers)
opangiren

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

It is a really serious question. I think that team have a solution of this problem. I suppose that first time fans will have a choise of payment method (fiat currency or Libers)

If people have a choice, I think they will choose $$$. If they have to buy libers, this will be an additional action.
pyroandbozzt

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

If people have a choice, I think they will choose $$$. If they have to buy libers, this will be an additional action.

Maybe you are right.  The team need to provide discounts for tickets bought in native tokens to gain interest from fans. Than they will understand that such type of payment will be easier and more convinient
opangiren

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

Maybe you are right.  The team need to provide discounts for tickets bought in native tokens to gain interest from fans. Than they will understand that such type of payment will be easier and more convinient

Agree with u
vordofado

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy What video? Come to the site and buy
vordofado

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Do you have bounty programm?
darnekleo

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

How much money have you already managed to collect on the sale of tokens?
The project is good, good luck to you guys!
darnekleo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

The progress bar of collected money on your website will get us be informed  Wink
ibram

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Good luck to the project! Football community is waiting for the launch
tisicted

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

The progress bar of collected money on your website will get us be informed  Wink

will the progress bar influence your decision to invest or not? and if the answer is yes, why is that?
darnekleo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

will the progress bar influence your decision to invest or not? and if the answer is yes, why is that?

Because this progress shows not only amount of money they have collected but trust of people and perspective of project too.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Because this progress shows not only amount of money they have collected but trust of people and perspective of project too.

yeah, sometimes it helps in deciding if you will invest or not. achieving targets means the project's development will continue but if not, high chance that it will stop or be abandoned. hoping that the stat bar is not manipulated.  Grin
tisicted

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

hoping that the stat bar is not manipulated.  Grin

some of scam projects can show excellent results on their progress bars  Smiley that's not an indicator you need to study details of the project to take a decision to invest or not
eristelav

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

hi mates! I have a question - will this system work in other football clubs or only in clubs acquired by this project and the team ? maybe some clubs will like this idea
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

so this will be used mostly for tipping?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
eristelav

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

so this will be used mostly for tipping?

what do you mean?
eristelav

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Is there anybody from the team here? too many questions without answers already
darnekleo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

hi mates! I have a question - will this system work in other football clubs or only in clubs acquired by this project and the team ? maybe some clubs will like this idea

I do not think that clubs will accept this system. But if so, price of the token will grow
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: