Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell Tokens?  (Read 543 times)
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

After receiving token from Ico, bounty campaign, airdops check it on your wallet if all your tokens are in your private wallet. Then after that find the available exchanges that you can trade or sell your token and also study trading because it is the fundamental stages on how to earn more profits and to get money.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?

Anyone help me here?

Explain the whole process please?
Firstly,make sure these are tokens that are listed on exchanges already and you can do that by checking the telegram pages or websites of the coin or even on coinmarketcap.com or cryptocompsre.com.
Secondly.if they are listed on exchanges you then need to go to these exchanges and open an account if you dont have one with them and then send send the tokens to the wallet linked to your account on the exchange for that particular coin and then you can trade it from thee markets available for that coin on the exchange.
Lastly,if the coin is not listed om any exchange,you  can join the telegram page or any social media page and offer to sell to individuals who maybe interested,using admins as escrow or any trusted person you and the buyer can agree on.

Tak bersalah

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?

Anyone help me here?

You can see the value of your tokens in coinmarketcap and ethplorer and to sell them you must first send the token from your MEW to the Exchanger.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Anyone help me here?

Is that a joke?  How come you are in your rank now and yet didn't know how to sell a cryptocurrency? But i'm still going to teach you.
First of all go the official  group or channel of the token developers and ask them if the token is available  on exchanges.
This what you need on exchanges, a valid ID for kyc because some of the exchanges requires  kyc before you can trade or Withdraw.
Ready your gas fee for ethereum base token when transfering  a token to the exchanges. And always ask before sending because or transaction is irreversable except xrp.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

You should find out to see if these token got listed on any exchange or not. If you can't find out any exchange so try to use Etherdelta or Forkdelta to sell or find out anyone whom wanna buy these tokens Smiley. I think it's the only way that you can do to sell all your tokens Smiley.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

Anyone help me here?

Is that a joke?  How come you are in your rank now and yet didn't know how to sell a cryptocurrency? But i'm still going to teach you.
First of all go the official  group or channel of the token developers and ask them if the token is available  on exchanges.
This what you need on exchanges, a valid ID for kyc because some of the exchanges requires  kyc before you can trade or Withdraw.
Ready your gas fee for ethereum base token when transfering  a token to the exchanges. And always ask before sending because or transaction is irreversable except xrp.

I doesn't sound like a joke to me but moronic. How come he even earned those tokens without learning how to turn it in BTC?

Of course I would assume he learned how to use the wallets, probably MEW which is the easiest and can store different tokens. If he learned how to use it, then I guess he can also learn that exchanges has wallets. The only thing to do is registering to any exchanges, its almost the same thing even when you register to a worse exchange like yobit.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

Anyone help me here?

I've also encountered this problem, then I find out which might help you:
1. join the group telegram bounty and follow the development of ico and ask the admin
2. Coin check in CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/, whether token / coin already there list exchange there
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

Anyone help me here?

If you want to know if your token get listed on exchanges then you need to check there telegram and ask for updates regarding exchanges as I'm sure those admin will answer you. Also you can use blockfolio apps it's downloadable at play store and input all your token. Once it listed on blockfolio then you can check what is the exchanges available on that token and it's convenient to monitor your token prices.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

You have joined bounties and you don't know how to sell them? that's new to me as far as I know most of the bounty hunters knows what to do after receiving the tokens they have worked for.

1. Visit the website of your token and see if there is an exchange that they are listed.
2. If they are listed, follow instructions on how you will send it to that exchange - this is easy.
3. If they are not listed, you have no way to sell them unless you can sell it to someone personally.

A good instruction, but there is a situation in life when money is needed urgently and there is no possibility to wait. Then you can sell your tokens on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta.github.io or idex.com
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

to sell the token at least you should find a place of exchange from the coin after that you can decide to sell the coin, by sending to the coin address in accordance with the coin or tokens that you want to sell.

asmat21

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Anyone help me here?

First of all, you need to go on coinmarketcap.com. Then, you have to find your token in search. After that, you have to open page of your token and click on exchanges. There you can see the list of exchanges, where this particular token is trading.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

You need to find the website of the token and see on which exchanges the token appeared. Then go to MEW and transfer them to the exchange. Change to ETH and withdraw money in Fiat.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

Use the resource https://coinmarketcap.com/ on it you will find all the coins you need and all the exchanges on which your coins came out.
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

Tokens selling is so easy because this is the first thing everyone know when he come to this platform. Go the tokens and see their contract address then add the tokens in the myetherwallet through custom adding option then see if the token is placed on any exchange then send the tokens and place the autosell order for the BTC ot ETH then you will get it and you sell the BTC and ETH on any exchange.

Have fun  Wink Smiley
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

Anyone help me here?

You can check these tokens if they are listed in an exchange or not from the Markets tab of the CoinMarketCap webpage. Then you can go to that exchange and sell them there.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

to be able to sell tokens that you have from the results of the bounty campaign you should be able to first find which exchange place can receive the token and you can sell it there.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

To sell tokens is not difficult, if you really want it! The most common stock exchange is ForkDelta and EtperDelta. On these two exchanges I find almost always what I'm looking for.

He is asking how to sell tokens. Not if selling tokens is difficult or easy. And what do you mean stock exchange? Not all tokens are listed in your said exchange sites. That will depend on the project on where they will list their coin.

Anait

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Each and every tokens won't get listed to the exchanges. It takes time for its listing, based on which the user needs to wait and after that can sell it with the respective pairs. Whether it is got from the bounty participation or through ico investment doesn't matter while selling.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

it's simple to redeem your token,
can get info from the token project itself, and if their token base ERC20 can be exchanged via etherdelta, forkdelta.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

very simple. No. 1: You see it was on the floor and on the floor, you dep it on the floor and table. Monday: You advertise on the black market who want to buy, then sell it, Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: