Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26249 times)
Luisjc69

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:37:06 PM

yeah...the guys from VAULMEX wrote the same Cheesy

We will see....but we know...that is 99% not seriously!

You need people to test your "project" markplace? are u kidding all the guys here and me? Roll Eyes

good luck! Cheesy

Edit: why you dont put any details? what u mean??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:41:07 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 05:17:43 PM by blockchain2k

yeah...the guys from VAULMEX wrote the same Cheesy

We will see....but we know...that is 99% not seriously!

You need people to test your "project" markplace? are u kidding all the guys here and me? Roll Eyes

good luck! Cheesy

Edit: why you dont put any details? what u mean??

We have nothing to do with Vaultex. Please, stop throwing false claims or I will give you negative feedback where I will explain to everyone that you are not to be taken seriously, for you come up with false claims and accusations, and you make us look bad for no reason and without any premise.

I would like you to read this again - We are not like Vaultex, we have nothing to do with them, we are not associated, we are not going to be a crypto coin exchange.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:54:34 PM

I wish  I could make it but the reality is very limited. Even there are hundreds of very good ICOs, I couldn't focus in all. I must choose which is the most interesting one and put my interest and search furthermore to define the possibility of the project in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:13:34 PM

I wish  I could make it but the reality is very limited. Even there are hundreds of very good ICOs, I couldn't focus in all. I must choose which is the most interesting one and put my interest and search furthermore to define the possibility of the project in the future.

Hello fileo. I agree that one should research a number of ICO's and devote his time and interest to a few, personally, most interesting ones with the biggest chances to succeed - assuming, you are interested in contributing in ICO's. Info about our ICO will be published very, very soon. I am now off to attend the entire team meeting to finalize the necessities for successful marketplace beta testing launch and as well as publish all the info about our project. It is going to be a great endeavour. More updates coming in here soon. Stay tuned!
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:55:45 PM

Hey guys,

Thank You very much for signing up as testers. We are finishing everything before giving you to test our 1st product. Today we will be doing Final test of the marketplace, to make sure everything works perfectly.

Please be ready, public testing will be done this month. Also, if you are still waiting to sign up for testing, please contact blockchain2k.

Note: Testers will earn maximum tokens for their work comparing to any other users who will come later.

We will be sharing working product, whitepaper, website and everything else very soon, stay tuned!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Silkystarr

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:31:32 PM

Thank You very much for signing up as testers. We are finishing everything before giving you to test our 1st product. Today we will be doing Final test of the marketplace, to make sure everything works perfectly. I hope that ICO will be rock in coming Future
VinsmokeSanji

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:54:22 PM

Count me in. I see you got messed up with the crushers. Let me help atleast in your beta test to make it great again. 💪
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:05:31 PM

Thank You very much for signing up as testers. We are finishing everything before giving you to test our 1st product. Today we will be doing Final test of the marketplace, to make sure everything works perfectly. I hope that ICO will be rock in coming Future

Hello silkystar. I appreciate your energy and a keen interest in becoming a beta tester for our project, but I must publically announce that the tone of your message might deceive someone that you are already part of our team, which is not true. However, we are open for people, who like to explore the possibilities of partnerships and advising, to have a chat with us. The project's team is usually the people who work from the inside of the project. Our ICO is indeed going to be a quite interesting one in the 2019 crypto space. I will let you know about the beta testing date and procedure very soon. We are also open to looking at your candidature to join us. Have a good one!

Count me in. I see you got messed up with the crushers. Let me help atleast in your beta test to make it great again. 💪

Helo VinsmokeSanji!

You are on the list! I must clarify, that no test has been conducted yet, which means that nothing has been crushed. I think you misunderstood a post not long ago where someone who is an expert at doing high-stress software tests showed an exploding interesting in having a go at our marketplace. It is yet to take place and I will certainly inform you about the further details in the upcoming time. Thank you for your interest!
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:07:27 PM

Hi there,

I am the CEO of the company, it would be great, that you do not pretend as part of team because it can raise issues in the future. If that is misunderstanding and You just copied my text, then no problem. Anyways, if you wish to try our product, please ask blockchain2k to add you in the list. If you wish to participate in project as team member, please send your CV to blockchain2k. Thank You for interest!

Regarding our test, it went smooth and results are amazing! We are preparing details to go live soon and open for public testing.

Have a nice day!

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
libert19

Activity: 2450
Merit: 930

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:12:28 PM

Many of the things OP said are easier said then done, for example, 'we will list to top exchanges in the world' — every ICO want to do that, but that needs tons of funds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:21:21 PM

Many of the things OP said are easier said then done, for example, 'we will list to top exchanges in the world' — every ICO want to do that, but that needs tons of funds.

Yes exactly, our ICO targets count that in. Wink

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

Hello libert19! That is very true, and for that reason, we have set the ICO targets to high enough level to accomplish this goal. We want to be accessible globally and have high liquidity while sustaining the value.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:12:05 PM

interesting project I'll keep an eye on and I'll help you

Hello ALNGM. Thank you for your kind interest. I will let you know when the test date is taking place, it will also allow you to learn more about the project. Have a good one!
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:48:09 PM

This is sounds interesting, if it possible i would also wish to join in the test on you new project.
Please count me in to the project. Thanks.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:01:26 PM

This is sounds interesting, if it possible i would also wish to join in the test on you new project.
Please count me in to the project. Thanks.

Hello kipoel. You are welcome to welcome to test the marketplace. Full details about the date, place and procedure will be sent out very soon. Smiley
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 10:21:14 AM

Looking forward to receive more information about this project, when will the whitepaper be ready?

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:37:51 AM

I would like to know when it will be launched that I can manage to participate my account that I don't have any conflict on my time. And I think it looks good to participate as I read your listed information about the projects details  that you will launched in this coming months, I hope to be part of your project.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:22:41 PM

Invite aprroved. Count me in. Wanna test what you got.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:03:49 AM

Looking forward to receive more information about this project, when will the whitepaper be ready?

Hello Obiwankenodium. The whitepaper is ready. It will be published around the same time when we are going to do the marketplace beta test run. I will let you know about it.

Seems interested, Give me a chance to test it thanks

Hi Khalid! You are on the list. A message about the test date and procedure will land in our inbox soon. Stick around!

follow up post

Thank you sumair! I will let you know when we are about to launch.

Well looking forward to test the platform as of your request

Hi RoverCoin. Thank you for your kind interest. I will let you know the details very soon. Have a good one!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:44:57 AM

I would like to know when it will be launched that I can manage to participate my account that I don't have any conflict on my time. And I think it looks good to participate as I read your listed information about the projects details  that you will launched in this coming months, I hope to be part of your project.

Hello darefreads. I will send you a message about the test environment and date in a timely manner. The test is going to last long enough for you to manage some time towards its testing. Thank you for your interest and I will talk to you soon!

Invite aprroved. Count me in. Wanna test what you got.

Hi Isen! You are on the list. Wait for further info in the upcoming days.

Hello. I will be glad to take part in the test

Hello mihelson, you are also on the list. Notifications coming soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: