Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26255 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

Well, I ask you to inform me about important events of your project.

Unfortunately, now it is not:

The market has been bearish for quite some time and it is stabilizing. When we will launch the marketplace and the ICO I am sure that people who are seriously propelling the crypto market and blockchain technology further will recognize the immense benefit that we are going to provide. The benefits for early adopters are going to be quite a few. The details will be published soon. More to follow!
Now it goes on.

Since
What differentiates us from the other thousand coins is that we have a working marketplace particularly designed for a growing market targeting a number of particular sectors which have not been tapped into yet. We are not interested in blinding anyone to the reality.
we will have to wait a long time.

We do not worry about that. We will release the marketplace and the Pre-ICO page on December only. We will officially open the option to contribute to our project only at the end of January 2019. You will have plenty of time to learn about our project in depth and by that time the market should be far more stable than it is today. Thank you for your input!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

I am waiting for a new trend in the growth of ICO and average investment in them. Now we see that the average investment in new projects takes, which means that the success of projects is also reduced.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

I am waiting for a new trend in the growth of ICO and average investment in them. Now we see that the average investment in new projects takes, which means that the success of projects is also reduced.

Hi Ahmed. The year 2019 could be it as it is becoming increasingly more easy to turn your idea into an ICO project. Our marketplace is going to facilitate that, and I am sure that many investors will recognize the value that our utility token is going to bring to the crypto market, blockchain technology and ICO projects. Watch this space for updates!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Perhaps you could comment what languages you are translating to so we can possibly consider it in our bounty campaign.

Replying your message (PM) above, I usually translate English to Indonesian language. You can check my portfolio here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LSaa4gIIm15v4xkrTyR5WqB3aPnaD5zzusON57Rs0_s/edit#gid=0.

Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:
~snip~

Have you updated the progress? Is the description on the topic updated daily or weekly? I suggest you to make a sign that makes everyone know you have updated it regularly.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

Perhaps you could comment what languages you are translating to so we can possibly consider it in our bounty campaign.

Replying your message (PM) above, I usually translate English to Indonesian language. You can check my portfolio here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LSaa4gIIm15v4xkrTyR5WqB3aPnaD5zzusON57Rs0_s/edit#gid=0.

Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:
~snip~

Have you updated the progress? Is the description on the topic updated daily or weekly? I suggest you to make a sign that makes everyone know you have updated it regularly.  

Hi Kawestriyanto. Thank you for your interest. Yes, we are progressing forward briskly! We are about to launch the marketplace and the Pre-ICO. It is going to have its own ANN thread. Further updates to follow!
google707

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

If you are committed to launch an impressive ICO that come up with a unique idea & the ICO is capable of generating a real value for the project then Good Luck!  :)for you. I hope next time, when you do promotion of your ICO, you must give an insight about what type of solution you should offer? what type of blockchain? what licensing requirement you should acquire? advisory team working behind ICO? For how many years, you have been in the market? etc..

Google707
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

I'll be looking forward for the next news about your project here.
Please kindly announce the project when everything ready, i'll decide when everything is ready
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Merit: 26

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Well after much consideration and as far as i am concern, i am interested in anything that have to do with Blockchain and the revolution its brings. Seems you have an upcoming project in the space for cryptocurrency enthusiasts and as far as it is not a scam project or a project that will turn out to be scam. You are free to sign me up as i own a large fan base for promoting ICO's. I think i might just be able to help, but if it turns out to be scam, Consider your project to be dead before you start scamming innocent investors. Sign me up, for i am interested. Thanks
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

If you are committed to launch an impressive ICO that come up with a unique idea & the ICO is capable of generating a real value for the project then Good Luck!  :)for you. I hope next time, when you do promotion of your ICO, you must give an insight about what type of solution you should offer? what type of blockchain? what licensing requirement you should acquire? advisory team working behind ICO? For how many years, you have been in the market? etc..

Google707

Hello Google707! We are going to publish all the necessary information (whitepaper, road-map, product and team) for you to make a sound decision about your interest in contributing to the project. I will let you know when the ANN thread is about to be published. Stay connected!

I'll be looking forward for the next news about your project here.
Please kindly announce the project when everything ready, i'll decide when everything is ready

Hi Cattano! I appreciate your interest in this project and I will let you know when we are about to completely publish our project. Further updates to follow!

Well after much consideration and as far as i am concern, i am interested in anything that have to do with Blockchain and the revolution its brings. Seems you have an upcoming project in the space for cryptocurrency enthusiasts and as far as it is not a scam project or a project that will turn out to be scam. You are free to sign me up as i own a large fan base for promoting ICO's. I think i might just be able to help, but if it turns out to be scam, Consider your project to be dead before you start scamming innocent investors. Sign me up, for i am interested. Thanks

Greeting capableuwa. I highly value your deep consideration about our upcoming project. We are indeed aiming to develop a blockchain for a particular market sector. The product we are going to publish is going to be the first test subject to apply the said blockchain technology after the ICO. The development of the blockchain will take place after the ICO when we reach the necessary investment stage. Thank you for bringing us your network channels as an opportunity for us to reach more people. We are putting everything we have in this project. I will notify you when we are about to publish the project officially. Keep in touch!
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Okay I hope this will be a break from the traditional ICOs that we have been having,many of which apparently not leading to anywhere, many with a lot of hype and eventually not genuine ICO, some just come with the aim of raising funds and run with it. I hope your project is coming to stay for a long time
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

I hope that you have the great team and concept to deliver a good service and disrupt the the current competitors.I will keep my eyes on your project.
Sevarchik

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

I dont see any reason to know about starting new ICO
presale going so long and you not to late invest first.
If we say abot POW coin then yes ned to know first to mine at minimal difficulty

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

I feel this is needless if you have a good and competent team with a good roadmap not excluding sound and effective marketing team without which needing struggling for hype when the ICO start but I want to believe you're up to the task and got something peculiar to offer which is why you're trying to inform people ahead of your ICO.. I'll be on the lookout anyways
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

Okay I hope this will be a break from the traditional ICOs that we have been having,many of which apparently not leading to anywhere, many with a lot of hype and eventually not genuine ICO, some just come with the aim of raising funds and run with it. I hope your project is coming to stay for a long time

Hello Wale! I agree with you on this. We have ourselves been participating in various ICO's which were mainly offering tech solution to a global issue. One thing that stands out most clearly is the incompetence of the many teams. When they finally receive the necessary funding to accomplish a number of goals they have agreed to work on they seem to lay back. I believe this is probably due to the fact that euphoria kicked in and they thought that they can slow down on the development of the project. This is what we as contributors hate most and we know how it feels. We know that there will be copy-cats of our project and that we need to achieve and strengthen the leaders status as soon as possible. We are ready for the success of the ICO and we know what exactly to do when we have the necessary means to achieve our goals. The key here is to openly talk about this with your team. They must be mentally prepared for the success and that that it does not stop with successful ICO fundraising. It is only the beginning of the companies journey at the next level. We just finished writing the white-paper and it is 100% original completely revolving around our idea and experience. Stand by!

I hope that you have the great team and concept to deliver a good service and disrupt the the current competitors.I will keep my eyes on your project.

Hi Asmh. Thank you for your interest in our project! I will definitely notify you when we are about to launch the project. Have a good weekend!

I dont see any reason to know about starting new ICO
presale going so long and you not to late invest first.
If we say abot POW coin then yes ned to know first to mine at minimal difficulty

Greetings Sevarchik. For ICO to be successful people have to know about it. Presale has not taken place yet. I will let you know when we launch the product and the Pre-ICO page. You will have enough time to learn about the project before we will start the fundraising. More to follow!

I feel this is needless if you have a good and competent team with a good roadmap not excluding sound and effective marketing team without which needing struggling for hype when the ICO start but I want to believe you're up to the task and got something peculiar to offer which is why you're trying to inform people ahead of your ICO.. I'll be on the lookout anyways

Hello Tosin! It is in our best interest to succeed and I am doing this thread completely on my own personal interest with the approval of the other team members. It requires very little time and effort to further strengthen the success of our project. I also used it to get additional marketplace beta testers. On top, I have received a handful of outstanding offers from various people here who are enormously interested in the project. Thank you for your interest!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

sound very interesting! I am interested if your ICO is a legit one. may I have the project URL?
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

yes. i wanna know the information first. thank you for your work. But how you will tell me? in a personal message?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

sound very interesting! I am interested if your ICO is a legit one. may I have the project URL?

Hi Bitfocus! Thank you for your interest in our project! At the moment, we have not published any official website or material out yet. I will let you know when the website, white-paper, road-map, product, the team and the official ANN thread is up and running publicly. Keep in touch!

yes. i wanna know the information first. thank you for your work. But how you will tell me? in a personal message?

Hello 10 BTC a day! I appreciate your post! Yes, I will send you a message shortly before the official launch, if you do not mind it. Hold the line!
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

Most of those points are already covered by one alt or another, I really want to know that it differentiates you from the other thousands of alts that are already in the market and how to try to ensure the success of your ICO in a market so bearish, how to blind themselves to that? and what will be the benefits of being an early adopter?

The bearish market is on everyone's mind in some level or other.
 I like to compare the state of the market with the Dotcom bubble and what came after that, companies which are tech giants today did not evolve from the Dotcom bubble but from the bearish period after it, because market demanded more quality from start-ups. One could speculate that we are seeing the same tendencies in crypto market, only hard working teams with quality products will succeed and this could be the time to look for this kind of projects. Just my two cents.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

Most of those points are already covered by one alt or another, I really want to know that it differentiates you from the other thousands of alts that are already in the market and how to try to ensure the success of your ICO in a market so bearish, how to blind themselves to that? and what will be the benefits of being an early adopter?

The bearish market is on everyone's mind in some level or other.
 I like to compare the state of the market with the Dotcom bubble and what came after that, companies which are tech giants today did not evolve from the Dotcom bubble but from the bearish period after it, because market demanded more quality from start-ups. One could speculate that we are seeing the same tendencies in crypto market, only hard working teams with quality products will succeed and this could be the time to look for this kind of projects. Just my two cents.

Hi Prehisto! I agree on the part where you say that some of the greatest tech giants today's evolved during the bearish period after the Dotcom bubble due to the demand for higher quality products and services. We are looking forward to presenting our project to everyone in the crypto, blockchain and ICO space very soon. Keep in touch!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

Hi all!

I am very happy to announce that the marketplace testing is just around the corner. I will send notifications to the people who have applied for its testing. If you are also interested in doing so, leave a reply in this thread with your interest. After the marketplace test, we will launch the official Pre-ICO website. There you will be able to read about the problem we are solving, the solution that we have, the road-map that we have designed, the team behind the project and of course the single most important document - the white paper. The white paper is going to be very descriptive about every aspect of the project including how do we plan to make it globally recognized among crypto and blockchain projects. The bottom of the crypto market is just around the corner and we are happy that we will launch it just at the right time when people are going to look out for the next project to contribute in. I wish you all a happy second part of the weekend and see you very soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: