Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges (What are your favorite features?)  (Read 219 times)
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

For me I like kucoin, the favorite features I like about the exchange is the security feature about the exchange, kucoin implement security features that will make hard for anyone to hack your account, even if a hack manages to get your login details, he can't withdraw your coins.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 02:53:04 PM by RSM0103

Hello Cryptocommunity,

I am starting this discussion to get a feel for everyone's favorite features on their most used exchange. I am doing research for an article release as well as just wanting to get a good conversation going to guide users in the direction of the most used/easily accessible exchanges.

To start it off, I'd have to say one of my favorites is Huobi. With additions of fairly good tokens as well as decreased fees with their token (in which they had no ICO I might add). They have done weekly education talk shows as well as animated ones on twitter. They seem to operate quite well and have expanded into the US and Australia. Seems like a great exchange, what are all of your thoughts?
There are lot of exchanges existed in the past years and these exchanges is almost same in features. But what i really love in the features of an exchange is the security feature which is the most important part if you are an investor or trader. Bittrex and Binance are the exchanges i oftenly used because of its good security features.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

The features I need from an exchange are decent trading volume, fast and responsive website, fast customer support and withdrawal and deposit should be without problem. So far, Huobi, Binance and Kucoin are working well for me.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

real volume, too many exchanges have fake volume which if you dont pay attention to can get you burned.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Kucoin and Qryptos may be new exchanges that I may often visit and do transactions.
but to do daily buying and selling activities I usually trade in exchange for bittrex, and binance.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

Bibox seems to be rising and Fcoin seems to be not really fake but inaccurate in reality. It is made to pump the Fcoin token

Whenever I see someone mention of Fcoin, it always reminds of an exchange that always clogged the ethereum network because of their so called voting to list a coin. they suppose to develop an in app voting system.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

My favorite exchange is kucoin, I like the feature they implemented on their 2fa, when you type in the 2fa code, it will automatically login you in, it is the same in all 2fa activities, I have had of huobi but i have used them before. 

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

The features I need from an exchange are decent trading volume, fast and responsive website, fast customer support and withdrawal and deposit should be without problem. So far, Huobi, Binance and Kucoin are working well for me.

I agree with you on that, though I have not used Huobi, but I have used Binance and Kucoin, but I think I prefer using kucoin because I feel that they are more secured because of their 2fa features on almost everything you need to do on their exchange.
bitbloq.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

Do you guys feel that Kucoin 2fa is worth the extra time to partake in due to the benefits of extra security layers? It seems like there is a fine line to walk between ease of use, speed, and top security
bitbloq.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Just want to get this thread back into discussion. Here at BitBloq.io we aim to bring the next great exchange to the market and satisfy everyone's cryptocurrency/investment needs
BitBloq

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

Bitbloq aims to bring a fully functional next generation platform to the current cryptocurrency scene. Powered by the BLOQ token, Bitbloq will host an exchange, universal wallet integration, an app marketplace, and much more. Please let our team know anything the current market lacks that we can look to integrate before our debut!
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

The fact that the majority of them are decentralized. Decentralization is the best way to make sure that everything is being done in a free and fair way and that is one of the things that I like most about new exchanges. There is also the fact that they are giving new coins the chance to be on their exchanges and platforms without having to pay much
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

for the new exchanger now I really like The CryptalDash Exchange, because
"CryptalDash ™ is a powerful currency exchange and cryptocurrency trading platform. It is equipped with an institutional class matching engine and third party crypto order routing capabilities. This enables a seamless trading experience between multiple exchanges at once and opens to the door towards better price discovery. (arbitration). In addition CryptalDash ™ is in a position to offer a single leading access interface and tools that will appeal to crypto fans and institutional traders "

I quote the information from
https://cybercobro.net/2016/06/02/cryptaldash/
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

Do not be offended, and I do not care about the new exchange place. Security, reasonable fees, and 24-hour support communication service for my favorite features in choosing the site of exchange.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

I do not understand the meaning of the new centralized exchanges, which in a very strange way that they sell something, probably now it might seem silly, but why do we need so many exchanges? It seems to me that today we need decentralized exchanges that will not be subordinated to anyone.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Hello Cryptocommunity,

I am starting this discussion to get a feel for everyone's favorite features on their most used exchange. I am doing research for an article release as well as just wanting to get a good conversation going to guide users in the direction of the most used/easily accessible exchanges.

To start it off, I'd have to say one of my favorites is Huobi. With additions of fairly good tokens as well as decreased fees with their token (in which they had no ICO I might add). They have done weekly education talk shows as well as animated ones on twitter. They seem to operate quite well and have expanded into the US and Australia. Seems like a great exchange, what are all of your thoughts?
The most interested exchanges are the Exchange, full of surprise prizes and prizes from the highest volume of trade.
Just look at how Binance transformed into the best to defeat Poloniex and Bittrex, he understood the market conditions. so every time the coin they always give trade bonuses.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Hello Cryptocommunity,

The most interested exchanges are the Exchange, full of surprise prizes and prizes from the highest volume of trade.
Just look at how Binance transformed into the best to defeat Poloniex and Bittrex, he understood the market conditions. so every time the coin they always give trade bonuses.
I would say the most favorite for me personally when it comes to the features is to be able to easily do analysis, and then have trading fees that would not quickly chop off my account hugely which is one of the reasons I am really so in love with the Binance exchange anyway.

Also, the reputations, volume and security are very important feature I want to see and as long as that is in play, I think I am good. Some of these things are what a new exchange may not easily be able to achieve, but with very good features, a new innovation on the trading platform, and a good marketing and publicity, next exchanges can also make a mark. At least, it did not take a lot of time before binance exploded hugely.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I like new exchanges, because more and more exchanges are adding a fiat trading opportunity. Margin trading is also a great feature of a new exchange. A lot of them are also providing different mining bonuses. Look at the market and you will mention a lot of new great exchanges.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

To be honest, I look at the popularity of the exchange, as soon as many people say that the exchange is normal, I try to find margin trading, because it is thanks to her that today I can earn something, because if it were not for me, I simply would not have enough volume.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Most over all i like a new decentralized exchanges which have a feature "Own what you trade", when only you have access to your funds and holdings. That is more secure and less chanses to lose money if exchange will dissapare.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: