Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should be carefull of what ICO your going to invest with!  (Read 726 times)
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

Most ICOs are intensely venturesome and you're extensive elsewhere inactivity championing the change to purchase them cheaper. There are much a few coagulated plan dead thither, exclusively base programme. You disposition predispose else action whether you achieve your own enquiry.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

Definitely, you must really be careful and only trust yourself. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

You need to pay attention on some things, which are important like team members, whitepaper. Analyze everything, double-check project whether it doesn’t look like a scam and then you can invest.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

Well for me in order to invest I do research very well before going into it. Like checking the team behind the project as well as the aim of the project to know whether it will have an impact to the market. Lastly learn to read whitepapers because you will know all the necessary infomation about the project there.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

Overall, in my opinion, you can never know whether an ICO project will be successful or not (and if it is successful, how much will it be). In my opinion, through detailed    
researches, you can eliminate ICO projects that are a scam. The rest is a small dose of luck.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

Well for me in order to invest I do research very well before going into it. Like checking the team behind the project as well as the aim of the project to know whether it will have an impact to the market. Lastly learn to read whitepapers because you will know all the necessary infomation about the project there.

Very good point, the team is a starting point but that is not enough, for instance does the product have a strong usecase and potential for adoption, I liked the way you framed it: How high is the chance that "it will have an impact to the market". In order to assesd that you need to do a lot more research. What is the problem they are trying to solve, and is it a problem just in their eyes or will the market agree and ensure adoption? I think these are the questions people need to ask themselves more. That will not save you from bad investments, but reduces risk.

youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

For you to choose the best project all you need to do is this when you found any projects your interested in  always read there whitepapers and understand what the are upto check there team member's and follow them on social media's for you to ask them qustion.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

of course research and analysis must participate in every search, especially when you want to invest. the problem is, we will never know the token will be good on the market even though ico was sold successfully. this is part of the risk, and that's why experience will be very helpful.
soniklli

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

I think that one of the most important factors that influence the choice of an ICO project is the development team.
We need to analyze all the team members, and their previous projects. And then we must to find out how successful they were.
toddmichael

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

The simple solution is not to participate in any IcO at all.Because they are fraud mostly
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

I also think that it is necessary to conduct an in-depth analysis of the project and not to save your time investing in projects that can bring you a profit, but there may also be projects that can bring loss of a deposit.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

When we want to participate on ICOs, its much better if we doing some research. Reading their whitepaper is one that research and we should know about their project. Many scam ICOs right now and always research is precaution if we dont want to be scammed

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

At least you can consider beforehand, first identify the character of yourself in investing, secondly know your experience in investing. If all this time you only save or deposit at a bank, then for the first time it is better to take investment products outside bank products that promise higher yields but do not fluctuate sharply, for example Mutual Funds, three try to have specific and measurable goals in investing, last Set the expected investment return target. Well, if you don't have a financial goal in investing, or if you just want to develop your money at this time, then you should set it to make a benchmark for how much funding you expect.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

The rate at which ICO is coming out this time around is getting out of hand we really have to run a deep research before we invest on any one before we put our fund in the wrong hand, and the worst part of it is that it is very hard to differentiate between the real ones and scam ones as well
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

I would advice you to invest in ICOs during Pre-Sales and Private Sales, usually you can buy more tokens at 20-30% discounts. To be sure in which project to invest you need to carefuly learn more info about team members, technical details and roadmap.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

now more and more ico scams, and good ratings can not determine that ico will be successful. and as I have said, that the analysis of the whitepaper, road map, investor, developer team, bounty manager and ico rating, has not 100% determined that ico will end successfully. so tetao be careful.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?
If you want to focus on talking about how to know what ICO will be succesful, the first thing you should be analyze is what the project offer to investors. It means the product or MVP and token usage. I am sure investors will see about the potential of product and how useful the tokens after ICO ends. But before observing about it, ensure it is a real project and not a fake ICO.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

Ico is really profitable, but the premise is that after the project is invested, it can definitely get rich rewards. If not, please don't invest. In my opinion, almost 80% of the projects in the market are deceptive.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

In order not to worry about your money you should invest in the project, which already works on the market. For example, look at Kamagames mobile game developer whose games uploaded in the AppleStore and Google store since the 2016 year and generate millions of revenue. This company is running the token sale now.

I am trying to tell that to avoid a risk, people should search and invest in companies like that.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

Checking the team behind the project is the most important thing you need to do, as you have to make sure you are not getting into some scammers trap in the first place.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: