Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: Happy Birthday  (Read 35395 times)
BitcoinRM (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:31:58 AM

@Stariy Drug, What you see as Paid amount is not pool fee. That is the amount paid to you. The official pool does not charge a pool fee. You have to wait about 24hrs to get paid!

We work very hard and our purpose is to attract and retain community members like you. If we run a scam or defraud you, that defeats our purpose!  Grin It is not your fault, you are just used to too many crypto projects that are scams.

You can always contact us directly with specific concerns and we will provide support. Before you jump the gun based on misunderstanding, please talk to us directly. This forum is for general discussion, not for one-on-one support!

What I see is what I say, and these are not false statements on my part, but only what I see ... But from the developer’s side only one empty word, only words that are not supported by anything!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:51:10 AM

another important information should be known by miner  Cry
information from discord by Dev:-
On 2019-05-09 14:50:32 GMT, We had a serious outage with pool that interrupted mining for 48hours.  At exactly same time, the secondary pool in Norway (operated by our community member) was down due to power failure. This means miners who mined blocks before the outage wait for an extra 48 hours.
We never imagined that both pools will have outage at the same time, but it happened! As a result, no blocks were generated, no mining rewards matured and no transactions went through during the outage!

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Stariy Drug

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:12:43 AM

@Stariy Drug, What you see as Paid amount is not pool fee. That is the amount paid to you. The official pool does not charge a pool fee. You have to wait about 24hrs to get paid!

We work very hard and our purpose is to attract and retain community members like you. If we run a scam or defraud you, that defeats our purpose!  Grin It is not your fault, you are just used to too many crypto projects that are scams.

You can always contact us directly with specific concerns and we will provide support. Before you jump the gun based on misunderstanding, please talk to us directly. This forum is for general discussion, not for one-on-one support!

What I see is what I say, and these are not false statements on my part, but only what I see ... But from the developer’s side only one empty word, only words that are not supported by anything!

I do not need personal, let people know who you are, rig 1100 sol worked for a day, paid your pool to me on the exchange 50+ mann))) well, thank you very much))) Let people read and not spend their time on you, I’ve got I had to earn 300 000+ coins per day, earned 50+))) Disconnected the rigs, let the fools handle your transactions for you)))
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 06:42:06 AM

I do not need personal, let people know who you are, rig 1100 sol worked for a day, paid your pool to me on the exchange 50+ mann))) well, thank you very much))) Let people read and not spend their time on you, I’ve got I had to earn 300 000+ coins per day, earned 50+))) Disconnected the rigs, let the fools handle your transactions for you)))

Explain me how you can talk about 300000+ coins daily if the maximum mined daily is in average only 64800 Huh
Explain me if I am wrong.

I can just say:
Congratulations !!!
So far good job even if risks of bugs.
I will keep up believing in BCRM and offer some at my faucet members.
...and if all collapses...it was a good try.

JWKY

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

https://pool.bitcoinrm.org/workers/RQ82ZbKCnqXf9dMTJMf4HqEXeRQHxYicDH
 Immature: 24482.30940955 , Bal: 0 , Paid: 4805.7568175

look like your mined block started to mature and get paid increased
please be patient a bit, soon all will be paid after 1440 blocks  Wink
they just still in queue

●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:27:36 AM

@Stariy Drug: As winspiral explained, your expected return is absurdly wrong. You have been mining for less than a week. Even when our Dev reached out to you directly through private messaging, you continue to complain publicly on this forum.

We are here for you if you genuinely need support. We have a lot of people supporting us and mining BCRM for months at a time. These people are not fools.  Grin

JWKY

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:07:16 AM

https://pool.bitcoinrm.org/workers/RQ82ZbKCnqXf9dMTJMf4HqEXeRQHxYicDH
 Immature: 24482.30940955 , Bal: 0 , Paid: 4805.7568175

look like your mined block started to mature and get paid increased
please be patient a bit, soon all will be paid after 1440 blocks  Wink
they just still in queue

@Stariy Drug : please check now, only left 3k unpaid mined coin
Immature: 3055.0651167 , Bal: 0 ,Paid: 29288.06622705
 Smiley Smiley

Rusvo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 08:25:22 PM

2 knowns pool not seeing my share. Official and Transmamod pool. My mining worked, shares accepted, but no info on the pools. P.S. Pool transmamod have 2 miners, and official pool have 5 miner. What the foock?
JWKY

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:38:52 AM

2 knowns pool not seeing my share. Official and Transmamod pool. My mining worked, shares accepted, but no info on the pools. P.S. Pool transmamod have 2 miners, and official pool have 5 miner. What the foock?

maybe you can have a read of the mining guide first? any wrong setting?  Huh
Mining guide: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/MiningGuide.php

BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:32:15 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 04:58:16 AM by BitcoinRM

@Rusvo You are already working with Dev via email. Please answer Dev's follow-up questions, so we can look into this problem promptly. Regarding Trasmamod pool, we have nothing to do with this because it is managed by a community member  Grin

Trasmamod pool operator is working on the issue right now and we are available to offer him support as he needs.

When Bitcoin is bullish, Bitcoin and other major crypto coins strongly appreciate in value. We are currently in such a strong bullish trend (BTC/USD appreciated more than 40% in the last 30 days). In times like this, a lot of miners switch to mining other (bigger) coins, not BCRM

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:28:21 AM

@Rusvo You are already working with Dev via email. Please answer Dev's follow-up questions, so we can look into this problem promptly. Regarding Trasmamod pool, we have nothing to do with this because it is managed by a community member  Grin

Trasmamod pool operator is working on the issue right now and we are available to offer him support as he needs.

When Bitcoin is bullish, Bitcoin and other major crypto coins strongly appreciate in value. We are currently in such a strong bullish trend (BTC/USD appreciated more than 40% in the last 30 days). In times like this, a lot of miners switch to mining other (bigger) coins, not BCRM

The bad side of BCRM is that it is not possible to mine with computers like my is.
I can not change my computer just for mining BCRM.
The other problem is that if the BCRM price falls too low,people will not be interested in mining.
BCRM holders do not enough promote BCRM.
I spend much time to offer for free BCRM.(I have more time than cash)(lol)
If people accept my BCRMpts and change them in BCRM,I have to buy BCRM and so the BCRM price will go up or at least less down.
If it goes up,the interest to mine will go up as well.
Each time someone get for free a BCRMpts it gives value at the BCRM.
People can as well get free Adpts on my site.
BCRM holders can use this Adpts for promoting BCRM or other "things"...this as well will give value at the BCRM because the more activity on my site,the more I can spend for BCRM.

BCRM will not lieve only from the few team members and creators...but from the BCRM holders in general and if BCRM holders will not be numerous the life of BCRM will be hard...(lol)

It seems I'm the only one offering BCRM through a faucet...
This is a pity.
Imagine 100 webmasters like me would do so...
Imagine on 1000 websites one could see: <<BCRM accepted>>

Sikkan666

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:43:28 PM

The bad side of BCRM is that it is not possible to mine with computers like my is.
I can not change my computer just for mining BCRM.
The other problem is that if the BCRM price falls too low,people will not be interested in mining.
BCRM holders do not enough promote BCRM.
I spend much time to offer for free BCRM.(I have more time than cash)(lol)
If people accept my BCRMpts and change them in BCRM,I have to buy BCRM and so the BCRM price will go up or at least less down.
If it goes up,the interest to mine will go up as well.
Each time someone get for free a BCRMpts it gives value at the BCRM.
People can as well get free Adpts on my site.
BCRM holders can use this Adpts for promoting BCRM or other "things"...this as well will give value at the BCRM because the more activity on my site,the more I can spend for BCRM.

BCRM will not lieve only from the few team members and creators...but from the BCRM holders in general and if BCRM holders will not be numerous the life of BCRM will be hard...(lol)

It seems I'm the only one offering BCRM through a faucet...
This is a pity.
Imagine 100 webmasters like me would do so...
Imagine on 1000 websites one could see: <<BCRM accepted>>

not sure what is the problem with BCRM.. its fine to mine with even older GPUs like the radeon R9280x for example..

all you need is a dedicated GPU or more, and not a built in one. Very common within the crypto sphere Smiley

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:54:24 PM

not sure what is the problem with BCRM.. its fine to mine with even older GPUs like the radeon R9280x for example..

all you need is a dedicated GPU or more, and not a built in one. Very common within the crypto sphere Smiley

I have this and it seems it is not possible:
AMD Radeon HD 7450

AMD RADEON Graphics Processor (0x677B)

Sikkan666

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:37:36 AM

AMD Radeon HD 7450

no, a 7450 is way too old to be able to mine most current coins today..
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:12:36 AM

AMD Radeon HD 7450

no, a 7450 is way too old to be able to mine most current coins today..

Thanks for the confirmation.

Rusvo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:12:04 PM

statistics on pool.bitcoinrm was be cleared. Immature balance with not received coins (i was have ~5000)  - was be cleared. Thanks for my lost time to mine your shit coins!
BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:02:00 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 05:40:10 AM by BitcoinRM

We are in the middle of moving to a new server. The old server will be online until all balances are paid off. You should have read our mining channel on Discord before jumping to hasty conclusions:

"Our current pool server is reaching its capacity and under heavy load. We are actively working on moving to a more powerful server in the next 24hrs."

The old pool server paid off all outstanding balances and it has been decommissioned.

statistics on pool.bitcoinrm was be cleared. Immature balance with not received coins (i was have ~5000)  - was be cleared. Thanks for my lost time to mine your shit coins!
BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 12:59:13 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 05:40:32 AM by BitcoinRM

All miners: We migrated to new pool server. This new server is more powerful in terms of both hardware and software  Grin

The old pool server paid off all outstanding balances and it has been decommissioned.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 10:02:07 AM

I'm glad to tell you:

Total BCRMpts from faucet system: 22477.3743343072
BCRMpts price on the faucet system in USD: 0.00056
BCRMpts capitalisation on the faucet system in USD: 12.5873296272

I'm alone...it's hard work to capitalize...but I have hope...
Even if something is given for free...it is hard...(lol)

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/bcrm/bcrmpts_capitalisation.php

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:08:47 AM

Do not miss the only one BCRM faucet so far.

Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 22610.2266475207
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.00043

What is the principle of this UNIQUE faucet?

You claim for free BCRMpts and USD and WSPU2pts and IOTApts and Adpts and BTCpts

Then you trade like you want...you are the manager of your earning.

Have fun.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: