Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade..??  (Read 2126 times)
morkaii

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Hello. Smiley
I would advise you to read "An Altcoin Trader's Handbook", written by Nik Patel.
Subjects abording in the part two are:
.getting started
.fundamental analysis
.technical analysis
.risk management
.security.
These notions are essentials in my opinion. It is read speedily and it is very usefully.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

First of all I am not a trader Cheesy but maybe I can call myself as a long term trader, when btc is at dip $6000 I bought some altcoins and I will sell them at higher price in few months, that is good example of trading.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

The simple, you should find the following basic found at google. There are here to be many simple! If you are newbie, This really really difficult for you learn to many many people at the following crypto. you can be do not understand them the discussion on the problem

sample3 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

Hello. Smiley
I would advise you to read "An Altcoin Trader's Handbook", written by Nik Patel.
Subjects abording in the part two are:
.getting started
.fundamental analysis
.technical analysis
.risk management
.security.
These notions are essentials in my opinion. It is read speedily and it is very usefully.

Thank you guys for the suggestions you have given, it will be useful for me as well as other new beginners to enter the crypto world like me.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

I trade crypto currency using only technical analysis and a little fundamental analysis. If you are really interested in learning, write me and I can help you.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

If you trade I would suggest you to trade USDT pairs only in case btc or other pairs drop down you will be safe in USDT And don't try to day trade if you're a newbie you will just lost your money.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

all the ways I use to trade Bitcoin. plan A and Plan B are always there. because bitcoin trading does not always make a profit. but also frequent losses. what system is used.? of course scalping and trading daily. because I am looking for daily profit. but if all get stuck. plan B is used. it is fixed holding until the purchased coin price reaches the highest price of the purchase price.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Just study the price growth charts, have the necessary information. Sell your cryptocurrency in case of a pump, as the next will be a dump.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.
google it. First you need a wallet and register on exchange, then start to buy coin you want. Second you can find extra instrument to help you. For example TradeBlock
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

google it. First you need a wallet and register on exchange, then start to buy coin you want. Second you can find extra instrument to help you. For example TradeBlock

Once done the above, study the market of each coins listed on exchanges. Pick the best you wish to invest. Better choose the coins with less value and invest bit more and wait for a minimum of 6 months. Do not be in a hurry. Or better buy coins today for 1 dollar for an example and sell it off at $1.10 to $1.30. Set a threshold to your self. If the threshold is reached in a day, you would be getting a minimum turn over over 24 hours. Then choose the next best coin and move forward.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Once done the above, study the market of each coins listed on exchanges. Pick the best you wish to invest. Better choose the coins with less value and invest bit more and wait for a minimum of 6 months. Do not be in a hurry. Or better buy coins today for 1 dollar for an example and sell it off at $1.10 to $1.30. Set a threshold to your self. If the threshold is reached in a day, you would be getting a minimum turn over over 24 hours. Then choose the next best coin and move forward.

Thank you guys, you have provided very useful advice for me. I will try as you suggest and also another friend.
Thanks a lot
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

before trading make decision what trading do yo want...if you want to trading for long time make and buy the tokens are familiar and famous such as btc and eth.but for long time only show how many volum e in aday an make decision to buy it.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

First of all I am not a trader Cheesy but maybe I can call myself as a long term trader, when btc is at dip $6000 I bought some altcoins and I will sell them at higher price in few months, that is good example of trading.
it's a good and safe way to trade, because we buy coins at low prices and sell at high prices. but if the market again has a drastic decline you should never panic. because the panic can make you a big loss

bato323

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

the basic way to understand it, is buy low and sell high.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:13 AM

yes, buy low and sell high is the best trading strategy,,
but, how to know when the price is low and when the price is high,, ?
thats is the problem for newbie,,
i think newbie should find a good and honest expert trader and learn from him, how to be a good trader

raraibodas

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

When the buyers outweigh the sellers, demand for the market rises. As a result, the price of the asset climbs.
When it’s the other way round, supply increases and demand for the asset starts to drop and the price falls.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

Trading is the most risky work in Crypto and it's also cause harm to those over trading. I advise you to research regarding this. Indicators, Candle Reading, Correlate news to Btc, Watch necessary youtube videos. to me  i currently start watching philakone, just search him in youtube if you are interested. I learned a lot to that guy.
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

it's a good and safe way to trade, because we buy coins at low prices and sell at high prices. but if the market again has a drastic decline you should never panic. because the panic can make you a big loss

yes ,, I also like the long term trading system because I am here just looking for additional money besides the basic work that I live everyday.
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

yes, buy low and sell high is the best trading strategy,,
but, how to know when the price is low and when the price is high,, ?
thats is the problem for newbie,,
i think newbie should find a good and honest expert trader and learn from him, how to be a good trader

I think so too, better to ask someone who has long been trek part and learn to the person. That sounds like a good suggestion. Thank you friend.
fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

I quit trying to do day trades and moved over to long term holding.  Short term trading is just a gambling game in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: