Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I enjoy my youth by living my best life, when I have no money?  (Read 164 times)
ArcticCrawler (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I only make $1820 a month working 40 hours a week, so $910 every 2 weeks. $50 goes into a savings account for Christmas, $180 goes to car insurance, at least $300 I try to put on my credit cards, (sometimes more as I want them paid off) and I pay $90 for health insurance (which is super cheap I know, but I only qualify because I make so little).
I try to throw some in savings, but I'm 23 I want to go out and have fun but EVERYTHING is so expensive...after my bills I have some left over but there is always a birthday or expense for my pets or car.
Just want to live life to the fullest but having little money makes it difficult....
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

Don't be fooled, you don't need money to enjoy your life.  The best things in life are free, having a fancy car or flying first class will only leave you feeling empty inside.
hardip567

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

a comn person can not do tihs it can sow whatevre comes with high lavel of mind
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Bila kita tidak ada uang ..ajak teman 2 kita untuk pergi kemana yang kita ingin kan ..yang penting sampai tujuan...
Weluxzee

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

One should always live within his or her means, key to happiness is contentment!
ArcticCrawler (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

Don't be fooled, you don't need money to enjoy your life.  The best things in life are free, having a fancy car or flying first class will only leave you feeling empty inside.

I get your point, but I have a bucket list that I want to fulfill before the age of 30. And most of the things I want to do require money. I do not ignore the fact that the best thing given to us that makes us happy and not  replaceable are free. I mean love, family, friends, nature etc. But there are other things I want to do, like sky diving, waterboarding, learn how to fly a parachute and the list goes on.
Do you think it's asking too much of myself?
ArcticCrawler (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

One should always live within his or her means, key to happiness is contentment!

That is true somehow. But does it mean it mean that I should not seek higher goals in life for self progression? I was told that when you conform to an attained goal for too long, you will never progress in life.
RLR

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

What can you do if you do not have money, money is our need. but if you are looking for happiness without money playing with friends and walking around downtown is fun.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

Focus on the more important things and get them done. If you work harder and are diligent you'll earn more to help you live the life you desire in the future. But at the moment you can have friends around and worry less to stay happy. Also read self help books.
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Don't lose connection with god that's the first thing.. second surround your self with the people who love you truly and accept you on who you are. focus on the things that brings you the track of your life. don't pressure you're self about the future but just be prepared about it. best life is not always about money but contentment.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Money moves the world . Although you can enjoy life but i think it won't be complete without money. You can go for part time something that will make you enough. Thanks to the internet now . You can work online as part time job in support of your current job. You being on this forum is even enough. You can take part in bounty task and you'll be fine. Just don't worry too much and if you see your current job is giving you problems too, you can find something better
ArcticCrawler (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

I get your point, but I have a bucket list that I want to fulfill before the age of 30. And most of the things I want to do require money. I do not ignore the fact that the best thing given to us that makes us happy and not  replaceable are free. I mean love, family, friends, nature etc. But there are other things I want to do, like sky diving, waterboarding, learn how to fly a parachute and the list goes on.
Do you think it's asking too much of myself?
That's a great start! It's so good that you have specific goals you're working toward. The first thing you should do is put a dollar value to all of your goals. I hope your bucket list isn't just in your head. Make sure you have it down on paper. Look up every thing that you want to do and find out how much it really costs. You will be surprised that some of the things are cheaper than you expect. If you want to skydive and learn to parachute, maybe there's another way to get to your goal. You could try to get a job at a skydiving place. Waterboarding is a torture tactic. Seems like a strange goal, but maybe you could consider joining the military. There you could make money, skydive, and waterboard.  Wink

Hey Bruce, I do have written bucket list and I appreciate your advice. Just out of curiosity, do you have a bucket list? Did you manage to attain them and did you have the same problems with funds? 
ArcticCrawler (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Focus on the more important things and get them done. If you work harder and are diligent you'll earn more to help you live the life you desire in the future. But at the moment you can have friends around and worry less to stay happy. Also read self help books.

Thank you for the contribution. Just to add more information, I do not claim to be not happy, I have friends and family that are very supportive and happy people, but the essence of my post was to find new ways on how I can be able to achieve my side goals of life using the ideas posted on this post.
Luckyswan

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

enjoy and appreciate what you have
Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

do not spend your youth without doing any good for you. if you do not have money in youth would be the spirit to learn how to earn money .

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

I only make $1820 a month working 40 hours a week, so $910 every 2 weeks. $50 goes into a savings account for Christmas, $180 goes to car insurance, at least $300 I try to put on my credit cards, (sometimes more as I want them paid off) and I pay $90 for health insurance (which is super cheap I know, but I only qualify because I make so little).
I try to throw some in savings, but I'm 23 I want to go out and have fun but EVERYTHING is so expensive...after my bills I have some left over but there is always a birthday or expense for my pets or car.
Just want to live life to the fullest but having little money makes it difficult....

Look for a higher paying job or an additional source of income if you can't afford the lifestyle you want to live. Do you really need a car? Getting rid of that will save you $2160 in insurance a year not to mention the money you will spend  on gas and everything else that comes along with having a car. Why do you need to save $50 a month for Christmas? Stopping that will save you an additional $600. I'm sure with that money saved you could afford to go on at least one or two of the excursions you want, but remember you don't need to do these things in your twenties. Do them in your thirties when you're more financially secure. I didn't do much in my early twenties but rather my late twenties and early thirties and you're still young at that age, especially if you look after yourself.
Related

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

In my experience, when we have a little money, then we can meet our needs properly, but when our money is many, our needs are niscahya will be more and more, so we still will not be able to enjoy our situation that has a lot of money.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

I feel you. It is hard to enjoy life when you do not have money since there are things that we want to enjoy that requires money. Not all pleasure is free. However, there are still things that are quite enjoyable yet won't require you to spend any penny. Like talking to your friends or your family. Playing games with them at home. There are a lot of things that we can do without spending too much. Just think and be creative.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Galeaktor

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

Best moments in life are for free. If you're not satisfied with your job then try to change it but don't concentrate on money this much. Concentrate on yourself and ones you love and care about.
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

Learn diligently to take advantage of time and use study time with your friends to use positive activities and always be grateful the point is with your friends because friends are all

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: