Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Regulations - Philippines  (Read 461 times)
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Philippines is now becoming a cryptofriendly, and this can help to boost their economy.
Despite of scams (Bitcoin Scam: https://bitpinas.com/news/php-900-million-bitcoin-scam-rocked-the-philippines/) happening around the Philippines they are still open for the possibility of adopting this technology, and the good news is Philippines is now granting a Licenses for the 3 crypto exchanges.

Here's the link: https://cointelegraph.com/news/philippine-special-economic-zone-grants-licenses-to-three-crypto-exchanges

I just hope that they will make a good regulations about this, and no politics involved about this thing. Smiley

This is really a good news to us crypto enthusiasts. But I do really hope government wont interfere about this. We all know how bad is politics situation here in our country. Riches become richer while poor becomes poorer.  This is really big help for normal people/families.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

what a good news, right? seems like Asia is started to put attention and legalized crypto in some countries just like in philippines. When it happens, all country perhaps will also attracted to crypto, they try and then invest. Moreover, when bitcoin has been accepted by most country in the world, it means accepted by all wherever and whenever.

Talking about politics, i also agree about not to involved politics here, that's too much I guess.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

Talking about politics, i also agree about not to involved politics here, that's too much I guess.

I guess countries accepting crypto has something to do with politics as well? I've noticed that countries in the free world or government that's liberal or democratic has the tendency to embrace crypto more than totalitarians nations. As much as Philippines politics is dirty, but I guess they're really heed to the call of their population that's why the country chooses to adopt or regulate because of the positive things in can bring to the people and the government (tax) as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

South east asian nations had a strict rules when it come to cryptocurrencies, majority of them did allow virtual coins to be use by thier citizens. But some of them like Singapore and the Philippines are fast becoming the newest cryptocurrency hub by allowing some business or fintech to set up their presence in their areas. The Philippines is on its way to be come one of best crypto hub in the years to come.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: