Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have we lost the power to control our futures?  (Read 672 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

Can't lose something you never had.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

It doesn't seem like anything these days is in the interest of the people. Has it slipped through our fingers? Can we ever take it back other than through violence?

you never had the power to controll your future in the first place actually, you were only able to do decisions based on limited information over the span of your live, like a fish swiming in a thank deciding left right top bottom?

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

Man has freedom to build his future. we haven't lost power of control of our future .
    You can do anything
     Just get up and do it
     follow your dream.

I agree, because we are the one that will make our future and don't rely on other people with your future. We are the one who makes our dreams possible. We can do everything we want but we must also know our limit and knows the good and the bad, so that in the future, your life will be comfortable and not going to be misserable.
John_Jennings

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

It doesn't seem like anything these days is in the interest of the people. Has it slipped through our fingers? Can we ever take it back other than through violence?
Ancient wisdom says that you need to have the power to influence what you can change, to understand that there are things that you can not influence and it is necessary to have the wisdom to distinguish these things.
Our future is in our hands. I mean that we have the opportunity to study, change the profession, the sphere of activity, to earn money etc.
But we have very little influence on the future of mankind. But this is not news. It was like that at all times.
christopher_baxu

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I think your perspective on this issue must depend on what country you're from. I know that people will always find something to complain about, no matter how good things are, but I think there are some countries where people feel that they have control over their future. I find it an awfully pessimistic thing to say that nothing is in the interest of the people. Violence should not be the answer. There is power in numbers. If you feel like the people have lost control in your country, you need to start talking. You need to start organizing people to band together, rise up, and make a change. Violence should be avoided as much as possible, even if the government uses violence against you.
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

For some extend yes we cannot control our future but most of it we can because the future is created according to what we do today
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: