Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts suck!  (Read 890 times)
swftlu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

I don't think that aits is bad now. Now the entire encryption market is very bad. We still have to accept the reality, wait quietly.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Not true. Most of the altcoins are bad but the rest of them are just having a bad time because look at bitcoin price and look how volatile is in the last couple of months. Altcoins are going down for now because bitcoin cannot find a stabilize price yet and this brings panic among the cryptos.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!
Though the market might be in red now and as altcoins are not even showing sign of positive rise, I will suggest that we all stay calm and patiently hold our coin, when the market recover and the price rise, we'll make reasonable profit.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Look at the market today and you will realize that two weeks ago everything was very good. But now is the best time to make a purchase. I think that by the end of September there should be growth in all currencies, too long the market is red, so can not be extended for a long time, otherwise the crypto currency will not be interesting.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

I agree that now is the best time to buy altcoins and bitcoin, since the price is more than profitable. The market is already very long in the drawdown, from this already tired even the most patient. Therefore, I think that in September we will see the long-awaited growth. The main thing is to be patient.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

What remains to be done when we can not, in any way, prevent or even stop the fall of the market. Now all the Alts reach their bottom, so there is a great opportunity to restart their assets and again, from September, I hope, will move on a long and successful path.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
PatM77

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

Opinions will surely differ from each and everyone, but your alts will only suck if you don't have sufficient background research about it, also most alts must be observe carefully so if you don't have much time, better not go for alts and just focus on btc it is easier though but I know that there is a possibility that your perspective will change as your experienced more.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Alts sucks? Nah, I don't think so. It is normal for any coin, not just altcoin to experience a reduction in its price and it is not okay for us to say that they suck just for that reason. They are so much that determines whether a coin is worth the hype or not, and I don't think that a reduction in its price is one way to say that, else it would have been okay to say that bitcoin also suck.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

If you take a look at BTC at the moment, I think that you'll say BTC is also suck as well. LOL. It's just effect of downward trend so I think you no need to waste your time to complain about it cause you're not the only one in this world Smiley. Try to accept it and find out any other way to make money at this time.

I will tell you more - it depresses a lot of people now. However, I am sure that when the market changes the color and becomes green, everybody who said that alts were awful would change their viewpoint.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

has become part of the world of cryptocurrency. do not panic with the situation that you think is unstable. especially when the current BTC price has decreased. I think it's normal and natural. there must be a risk. don't be easy to get angry. be patient may be better for you now.
Smiley thanks
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

I think you are new in this market. It is so normal that altcoins fall down while bitcoin rise. Do not panic.

You are right but current situation is not normal. Prices falling too low and if it will be longer we can see huge catastrophe on market. In my opinion market dying and will be hard if this situaction will be last longer
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

You don't need to panic now. Now we need to calm down and look for benefits. At this point, your advantage is to invest more in altcoins while they are at a low price. Eventually, they will grow, I'm sure.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.

Lol it loooks like me and you are in the same boat. I kept putting money into altcoins because I thought that they are the ones that are most likely to grow faster, imagine my surprise when bitcoins started growing and the altcoins I was holding were either not growing or they were falling. I am just waiting for the market to get to better prices.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

The going down market is the hardest one for alts, as they are decreasing in prices more than btc due to their volatility nature, but in the future they can give you more.
becapital

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

I agree with you, I'm not so respectful of the altcoins. Moreover, they are too dependent on bitcoin. It's too early to extol them.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

Altcoins are ideal for quick earnings and I think that they still show what they are capable of. But it's too early to bet big money on them.
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

Altcoins are ideal for quick earnings and I think that they still show what they are capable of. But it's too early to bet big money on them.
yep, b'coz alt less stable. but if you are lucky to give extraordinary benefits here win on cryptoworld we needs a little luck Grin hope luck always by my side Cool
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Not selling but angry!
for now, all altcoins are experiencing a bad thing and altcoin apprentices are certainly upset with the current market situation.
but that does not mean we have to sell it, last longer until bitcoin goes up, the altcoin will also go up. just need a little patience
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

In the near future will suck those who leaked the violas at low prices. This was the case last year and it will be the same this year. The violas are falling because of the growth of the cue ball but at any time the cycle can change

You don’t make sense!

But

When the ETF isn’t approved everything will crash and burn!
There is no money in this space
Existing patrons are buying BTC because whales are taking opportunity from the ETF FOMO
No ETF back to square one
At the end of the day no ETF and no new market participants!
The end product is Bitcoin sub 5K!
Totally possible. The upcoming ETF decision is truly a big deal and am expecting the market to react accordingly. 2018 has been a horrible year for cryptocurrencies so far and am not expecting anything anymore since almost every optimistic prediction that I tend to make turned out wrong. If the ETF proposal gets approved, the institutional investors would most likely take over this market like a storm which is both good and bad. If the ETF proposal gets rejected, the entire market would most likely fall even further wiping out many shitcoins in a matter of minutes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

Not selling but angry!

Actually, you have not planned properly and not managed your funds in the right manner. Here you should be investing by comparing the bitcoins trend and volatility with the Altcoins overall trend strength and volatility as they both are inversely proportional to each other and I think you should be investing when the Altcoins were expected to rise and not based on the Bitcoins or any other conditions. Also, make use of the Technical indicators and analysis for your help which will surely make all your doubts cleared before taking any trade.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: