Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[YOBET.IO] NEXT GENERATION ‘SMART CONTRACT’ GAMBLING PLATFORM  (Read 1062 times)
leila.leica

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

YOBET seems a revolutionary platform trending now for the future of online Gambling. Zero privacy platform where we not even require to provide personal information is really making me amazed to gamble with YOBET

james_Oscar1

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team
tracy.hong

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

There are lots of people that are very fund of gambling. Especially nowadays. People are tend to take risk in playing and engaging in different gambling. And now, here a project here in the world of crypto currency, has been happen to come that brought a lots of potential. This will surely be able to attract more people. I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that sooner or later, third project is one of the top future online gambling

WhileOscar2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

One thing I like in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto
Posteruma

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

Project idea is not usual. Wish good luck.
LeonJayden.

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

I will support this project. One of the best presentation and explanation about it. Looking forward to it. Wish you all the best!

yes, the project looks very dignified.
all competently and beautifully decorated, I think the guys will succeed, and the project will make a flight.
and the very idea of gambling - it's so clear that it's popular

Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

I see this project have lots of potentials. I am supporting your project by sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future.
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

Interesting new idea. Keep up the good work guys. Hope you won't give up the project and continue with it
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

The concept of this project is very good and interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing yobet 's success and compete with other gambling projects
audrey.audrey11

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

This seems like a good choice for anyone who wish to join gambling. i will looking forward to see it
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

Creating gambling on blockchain is a very creative idea , together with a project with a professional team  and the prospect of good I’m sure this project will success.
mohammedhwang

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

As a gambling addict, I am interested in the project based on blockchain like Yobet because no one can know your information, you can do everything you want without worrying about tax and police.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

you bet your *** I love YoBet Smiley
one of the hottest projects as far as betting goes, it has everything going for it, amazing stuff here, I advise everyone to read Whitepaper, I am seriosly

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

Hello, I just registered on your site.  Wink

I also had to register on a second site (game very much like Bustabit) in order to record my personal data.

Following this I immediately received a credit of 5000 to my account. When and where can I use what has just been offered to me? And is there a way to play game (in talked about just before) using my bonus ??
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

Providing a comfortable and transparent gambling game because it combines with blockchain technology making the belief that this project will be successful
yobetsupport (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

Hello, I just registered on your site.  Wink

I also had to register on a second site (game very much like Bustabit) in order to record my personal data.

Following this I immediately received a credit of 5000 to my account. When and where can I use what has just been offered to me? And is there a way to play game (in talked about just before) using my bonus ??
We have released a demo game. You can try it on crash.yobet.io
When you register, you will have 1eth to play a demo game. It can't be withdrawn. If you would like to experience. You can deposit eth to play. But you can only withdraw the same as your deposit, although you win or lose all your money.
Join our telegram group: https://t.me/YobetCommunity

Follow our channel for news: https://t.me/YobetNews

Besides, we have the affiliate program is not only airdrop program, but also the game system.

Regard,
Yobet team.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

Thank you for this quick and accurate response;)

I will test the game I think, although I do not intend (at least in the beginning) to deposit some eth...  Wink
bth1122

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

Thanks to the development of blockchain technology and free-market trading, we created game betting ecosystem with currency functions circulated in the game floor and traded freely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: