Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4537 times)
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Of course we cannot say that for sure will something happen or not, but everything that we can do we should do in order to make global world acceptance closer for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frillyblockG

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

In my opinion in 2022 will be legal. Will see, this is the F... future mate
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

this will be a positive trend for the legalization of the crypto market around the world! The more countries and people will use crypto coins, the faster the entire world community will legalize crypto money and a crypto system!
traphaco

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Are you really interested in this?
It is a quite sensitive subject for the people of Southeast Asian countries.
The following are personal opinions as well as opinions that I find out.
For this region there are many countries that accept bitcoin as the payment method and in parallel many countries have not accepted. It is also something that is in the know and need more time to introduce the legal and regulatory mechanism for bitcoin.
Sample2

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?
In my country, bitcoin is illegal when you use it as a payment, because we are already have our own currency. On the other hand, bitcoin is legal when you have it as an asset. So, bitcoin cannot change our currency but we can have it as an asset.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

Maybe in the future Asia will make the decision to legalize bitcoin, in Asia Japan the first to legalize bitcoin from other Asian countries need time to realize it is not easy with the lack of technology in less developed countries, the law does not mean a bad obstacle because they can still sell Bitcoin without problems only to not make legitimate payments like fiat.
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

Bitcoin has been accepted in several countries of Southeast Asian nations, but not all countries of this area have the same opinion on Bitcoin. As for whether the regulations will favor or unfavor Bitcoin, it is hard to tell, because it depends on what the specific sanctions are. It will be positive or negative or both. If the country bans Bitcoin, it will be a negatively affect Bitcoin. In contrast, if the government of the country decides to regulate Bitcoin and acknowledge it as a legal tender, the price of Bitcoin will go up.
jcojci

Activity: 654
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

soon, not just southeast Asia that will make bitcoin for a legal, but the other country that is far away from Asia will follow to make Bitcoin as a legal thing. I am sure that all country will give one vote for bitcoin as a legal thing so we don't have to afraid when we want to use bitcoin and altcoin. just waiting for this is happen and we can see that cryptocurrency will be legal.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

If this matter will continue to pushed in the crypto currency to make the Bitcoin legal in the Southeast Asian countries then that would be a really great news to all of us. I am a proud crypto user that keep on using Bitcoin and other crypto currencies that is looking forward to its better future in the more coming years.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
It is already legal especially here in the Philippines and the impact would be positive of course. If only we could decentralized also the use of bitcoin in just our country then definitely bitcoin market price on our country would definitely goes a good market price increase along the way. ICO projects are being registered so it is impossible to scam every investors because if the team did scamming activities they will be put to jail.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

If this matter will continue to pushed in the crypto currency to make the Bitcoin legal in the Southeast Asian countries then that would be a really great news to all of us. I am a proud crypto user that keep on using Bitcoin and other crypto currencies that is looking forward to its better future in the more coming years.
Yes. It would be great if this will be happen as early as possible because as of now, a lot of people in Souteast Asia are engaging with this and probably it will continue ahead. I only hope that onced it will be totally legalized, the security system will be more convincing and secured so that our investments will be safe always.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

For me, bitcoin in Southeast Asia will be eased, on the grounds that with the presence of bitcoin can build business and wage of the natives.

Indeed, even with a significant lot of time, yet most likely bitcoin will be lawful
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

Step by step bitcoin will be acknowledged in each nation, this is my fantasy. India is a nation in South Asia, on the off chance that I am not wrong, they prohibited bitcoin, and again they open the entryway for the bitcoin, At this minute, India is attempting to pull bitcoin under directions. In this way, I figure different nations in south Asia will acknowledge bitcoin inside three years. This is only my forecast about this issue.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

It is already legal especially here in the Philippines and the impact would be positive of course. If only we could decentralized also the use of bitcoin in just our country then definitely bitcoin market price on our country would definitely goes a good market price increase along the way. ICO projects are being registered so it is impossible to scam every investors because if the team did scamming activities they will be put to jail.

Regulation is a good thing for crypto, it just would be much better if thyere would be selfregulation instead of centralized regulation by governmetal bodies who don't know much about blockchain
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

In my opinion, all will soon take bitcoin.
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

I think it is some way or another lawful as of now. It is by all accounts considered as trick on account of various suppositions and recognitions yet Banks did not by any stretch of the imagination altered their opinions about it.

In the Philippines, Banks and settlements are tolerating bitcoins. Be that as it may, no stores accessible. On the off chance that there are a few, thoroughly not spending that much since obtaining and procuring bitcoins is hard nowadays. I would spent by one means or another however for vital things as it were.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Asia is one of the continents with the largest percentage of the world's population and it turns out that majority of them are crypto enthusiasts. As such, legalizing Bitcoin in the Southeast will cause another significant positive impact in Bitcoin and just as the South Koreans have legalized it, it is bound that the others will follow soon.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Bitcoin in southeast Asia is not illegal. It doesn't mean that  it does not publicized by government it means that it is not legal. What a logic. Bitcoin is very legal here in southeast Asia like in my country Philippines where there are many cryptocurrency users specially bitcoin. Many people here in Philippines are knowledgeable in every aspects of bitcoin that is why many people here are also successful in the digital world. Please do you research and don't tell a statement if you are uncertain it. Bitcoin will not be legal in southeast Asia because it is already legal.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

I think it will positive impact for those people who jobless hard to find work they think business as usual or traditional business in bitcoin, you can earn lot more unlike small business less income. trading bitcoin is simple to earn a lot and also theY can use in payment or to travel it had a big impact of tourism if they allowed bitcoin in southeast asia we all know That the country  along with is rich of tourist destination and it can help to make more job in that area.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

in my oppinion, for ASIA (especially south asia), it's difficult to accept bitcoin as another currency besides fiat money. Because usually there is a county community, it means if one country accept bitcoin another country usually will follow it. But ofcourse it depends in the country policy and legality. We hope all country will accept bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: