Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4537 times)
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

in my own country in the southeast asia region BTC is not illegal here it is permissible to buy and sell btc without government interference and risk is also at my own expense, but I don't know whether in the future it will stay like this or even be banned, but i hope to stay like this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

People opinie in whichever ways they like just to suit themselves and massage their ego, i don't see that happening because crypto is here to stay. Where were all these analysts when bitcoin was still at the very early stage?
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Nobody knows what will happen in the future, but I think there are positive and negative impacts, the positive is that transactions are faster through crypto or bitcoin with peer to peer, maybe the negative is because bitcoin prices are not stable then there are some countries that are not ready for paralyze it.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

I am sure yes, because people in Southeast Asia are very accepting of crypto positively, so that is a good step for Crypto and I am sure that in Southeast Asia crypto will be legal.

arief.sutono

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Indeed, it needs a process so that bitcoin can be accepted in every country, this is my dream. India is a country in South Asia, if I'm not mistaken, they ban bitcoin, and once again they open the door to bitcoin. At the moment, India is trying to pull bitcoin under regulation. So, I think other countries in South Asia will receive bitcoin in the near future. This is just my prediction about the problem we are experiencing together about Bitcoin. Thanks
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

It's hard to convince the government to accept Bitcoin because Bitcoin in particular and virtual currencies generally have weaknesses that we all know. Decentralized and anonymous transactions are the optimal solution when Bitcoin is created, but that causes Bitcoin's ability to lose control.
I'm sure the cryptocurrency will be legal in Southeast Asia. not only in Southeast Asia, I believe many countries in the world will manage it because cryptocurrency is a technological advantage and safer than paper money .
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Possibly sometime BTC will be lawful in southeast Asia. What's more, as I would see it not just in southeast Asia and everywhere throughout the world. However, for the time being BTC is still not sanctioned because of a few variables. In my own nation BTC is still exceptionally unlawful and ought not be utilized for any exchange.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

I personally think that sooner or later bitcoin will be solved everywhere. Well, or almost everywhere. It's just that it's almost impossible to control ... therefore it is much easier to resolve this and not to spoil your reputation by trying to ban

I also believe that BTC will be a legal currency in most of the regions of our world. probably, it will be not used in the poorest countries as people there simply do not have the Internet.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

I personally think that sooner or later bitcoin will be solved everywhere. Well, or almost everywhere. It's just that it's almost impossible to control ... therefore it is much easier to resolve this and not to spoil your reputation by trying to ban

I also believe that BTC will be a legal currency in most of the regions of our world. probably, it will be not used in the poorest countries as people there simply do not have the Internet.

there is still a lack of government mindset about crypto and they are still stuck in the primacy of using fiat. on the other hand, they still swallow roughly the negative effects of illegal crypto transactions and they are afraid that it will cause inflation, some countries there are very strict to ban bitcoin, but not all, especially countries that allow many startups to grow to manage alternative technology.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

I am not sure but I have heard something about this and think that there is such possibility because Asia supports btc or at least isn't against the use of crypto. I think with time more people will use it
amar786

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

according to my opinion the countries whose are growing rapidly in their economics will accept bitcoin soon but most of the southeast Asian countries have lesser their literacy as it could not be so easy to understood them about bitcoin and block chain technology. so i am seeing sooner respond about legalization of bitcoin in south east Asia.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

My country includes those who have not legalized bitcoin, there are many pros and cons of bitcoin, although now bitcoin has developed and is known by many people here but the government has not made a decision to regulate it, in my country bitcoin is prohibited from being used as a payment transaction tool but is allowed as an asset for investment

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Some coubtries in southeast asia like singapore and the philippines are making some progress for the possible legalization of bitcoin. In the philippines, the government allowed its people to use bitcoin in their online transactions including the remittance business and crypto exchanges. More bitcoin to fiat exchanges are given permit to operate in this country. But other countries are still restricting their people from using cryptocurrencies.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

Some coubtries in southeast asia like singapore and the philippines are making some progress for the possible legalization of bitcoin. In the philippines, the government allowed its people to use bitcoin in their online transactions including the remittance business and crypto exchanges. More bitcoin to fiat exchanges are given permit to operate in this country. But other countries are still restricting their people from using cryptocurrencies.
singapore is a country that seems to continue to have new experiences with crypto. so I think the countries in Southeast Asia will follow several countries that have successfully implemented the system of legalization of crypto.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

Bitcoin really  caught the attention of many countries it's because Philippines is now the most progressive country in S. E. A.  It means people are now legalized in payment transaction as a tool for future purposes.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

Countries in Southeast Asia are trying to accept bitcoin. They want to take bitcoin and electronic money according to a regulation. Singapore is the nation that adopted the first bitcoin. The Singapore government encouraged many ICO projects to develop.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

The impact could be both, it is because not people will adapt and understand it easily. Though, there are some country in Asian place accepting the concepts or system of crypto/bitcoin such as Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Singapore, China, and more. But the good things was that, crypto will become more trend and popular all over the place in Asia.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

Currently only a few Southeast Asian countries have received bitcoin or bitcoin legal in the Southeast Asian country. This still takes time if it is accepted in all countries in Southeast Asia, because bitcoin is still in the development stage. maybe in the future bitcoin will be accepted. For now I think many countries have understood btc and how it works. This will be accepted and made legal in a short time .
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

Countries in Southeast Asia are trying to accept bitcoin. They want to take bitcoin and electronic money according to a regulation. Singapore is the nation that adopted the first bitcoin. The Singapore government encouraged many ICO projects to develop.

This is a good strategy for the country to buy Bitcoin because with the current rise in dollar prices it would be very profitable to take Bitcoin.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:06:35 AM

I don't know there are many country in the SEA is not accepted bitcoin, its mean that they don't make bitcoin illegal, their state is netral, suddenly the can make bitcoin illegal or legal. maybe if the big country in the world accept bitcoin, the country in the SEA will accept bitcoin too

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: