Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Earning Methods  (Read 1361 times)
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:20:07 PM
Merited by jednostka (5)

The friends who follow the articles I wrote about Bitcointalk will know well that I take care to convey all my experience and knowledge about this topic. Also, friends who read these articles will know that in every article I share private information, fine details and little known information with you. In my previous articles, I have also given some brief information on how to get income from this forum. In this article, I will give details about how the income from the Bitcointalk address is obtained and how it will be obtained in the easiest way. At the beginning of the article I will mention that there will be a long article and all the details coming to mind will be given. I do not think you need to extend it anymore, and I start.

Bitcointalk in Brief

Bitcointalk is a cryptocurrency forum site that was launched on November 22nd, 2009. Although the site builder is kept anonymous, it is possible to encounter the name Satoshi here too, and many people (including the authorities) claim that this forum was founded by Satoshi. Of course, it is not known whether Bitcoin is the same person as the contest or who is the first member of the forum. Bitcointalk crypto is also known as a community where hundreds of thousands of investors and cryptocurrency lovers gather together as it is a very popular address in the money sector. Also, the only reason this forum is popular is that it is not only the first cryptocurrency forum, but it also offers its users the opportunity to come to the site. As I mentioned in my previous articles, it is possible to earn income from the forum and it gives us these gains not forum administration but forum users will pay us. So, how? I'll stop talking about Bitcointalk and go through these details.

Signature Campaigns

This title is also known as the most popular method of earning the Bitcointalk forum. The biggest difference between Bounty campaigns and these campaigns is the use of established payment methods such as USD, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin instead of token in the payment methods of these campaigns. This method of earnings, which allows for very good profit opportunities in the forum, is based on a very simple system. Users who are admitted to this system where attendance is concluded depending on the participation and participation, have to attach the determined advertisement to their signature area in accordance with their rank. After signing is added, there are payout-style campaigns with pay-per-comment or a certain minimum number of comments. The earnings involved in these campaigns vary depending on the user's rank, and vary depending on each campaign. As I mentioned in my previous statements, it is possible to get good income by using this method which is obtained by writing messages only for signature and it is one of the most beneficial methods in the forum. Today, due to the high volume of users, it has become very difficult to come up with and join such campaigns within the site, but it is not impossible. Finally, I want to make a warning again. Although signature campaigns and bounty signature campaigns are similar, they are not the same. Signature campaigns offer guaranteed and net revenue, while bounty campaigns do not offer any income. Also with signing campaigns you are guaranteed to receive a guaranteed payment with bounty campaigns while receiving your payment as a guarantee.

Bounty Campaigns

Bounty campaigns are another popular way of earning a good income, especially in the last 14 months. These campaigns are usually preferred by projects that have not passed yet, and they are organized for advertising purposes. Payments in these campaigns are not made with payment methods such as USD, Bitcoin or Ethereum. Instead of these payment methods, each project prefers to pay with their own product, and the prize rates vary depending on the campaign. Some campaigns specify payment with net amounts, while some campaigns use a stake (like a stock system) payment method. The Bounty campaigns have made tremendous gains, especially in the past year, but unfortunately today they have fallen to very low levels. The main reason for this retrenchment is the number of intensive users and participants, while the other vegetable is bad market conditions and unsuccessful projects. It is possible to encounter many different types of campaigns within a single topic that will look at Bounty campaigns. These different types of earnings are bounty species. These different methods of earning can be listed in short, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bitcointalk Official Thread, Bitcointalk Translation, Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns (Bounty), Telegram, Youtube and Reddit. Again, the most popular method among these methods of gain is the signature campaigns when looking at the general forum, and we can easily see that there is a lot of interest in social media campaigns in recent periods. To talk about the earnings ratios of the Bounty campaigns, it is possible to say that these earnings rates have changed completely depending on the projects. Earnings rates also vary depending on the bounty program you have participated in. For example, a quality bounty signing program will provide you with the opportunity to earn as much as $ 1,000 per month while making a mistake by choosing a garbage signing program that will cause you to earn funny figures like 10-20 USD per month. Towards the end of this chapter, it is also possible to say that the activities in the forum have changed according to the user rank. If we need to sample this issue, Jr. It is also a fact that a member of the rank of a member can earn about 4 weeks of stake earning within 1 week of a member of the Legendary rank. It is therefore perfectly normal to see that many high-ranking members join the campaign usually within the last two weeks. Those who have this membership rankings may have brought the lowest likelihood of spending time on garbage projects by generating revenue from each campaign.

Airdrop Headers

Although not as much as the old, some projects only make special airdrop campaigns for Bitcointalk members. Particularly in such campaigns it is possible to see that some projects are distributed unrequitedly, in order to create a commentary crowd in the main subject. I do not want to go to such distributions without saying that it is possible to earn income from really good quality projects from time to time, although not as often as the old one. The form that many progeners make is more attractive for both users and users, by making a single comment instead of ridiculous processing such as filling a questionnaire, and user confidence is gained more easily because it provides an intensive commentary stream on the main topic of that project. For that reason, I recommend that you do some research in the forum from time to time to earn income from such activities. Again, depending on the project and distribution rate, it is possible to earn good income from these campaigns.

At the end of my writing, I would like to point out that this article is not targeted at advertising content at all. We already know that a forum like Bitcointalk does not need to be advertised (and also does not need any support for SEO). I would also like to point out that all the information in this article is purely my own experience. I ask my friends who want to have more information about this subject or who are in question to ask me questions and opinions from under the subject.

NOTE: As there is no advanced English language knowledge, there may be spelling, spelling or word mistakes in the text.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 03:10:12 PM by Kunzaii

Nice article.
Perhaps you can use it to update the wikipedia page on Bitcointalk?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcointalk

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Nice article.
Perhaps you can use it to update the wikipedia page on Bitcointalk?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcointalk

avoid quoting the whole text like that, takes up a lot of space  Undecided

I think it's quite descriptive, I'd like to ask that it was split up a bit, not so nice to read when it's just 20 lines in a row like that.
but nice text Smiley

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

I think it's quite descriptive, I'd like to ask that it was split up a bit, not so nice to read when it's just 20 lines in a row like that.
but nice text Smiley

Yep - he's gone straight onto ignore for that, as well as the opening poster.

It's sad that threads like this pollute the beginners board. Bitcoin Talk is an educational and information exchange site. It's rapidly sinking into a cesspit with threads like this. So many people reading and respnding will have no interest in crypto, but their only interest will be in exploiting the forum to try to scratch a few pennies. With this type of promotion, we can expect a load more threads about the problems caused by the merit system, and the readers will fail to realise that searching the boards for dog-ends of posts is not the way to gain merits.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:32:07 AM

but nice text Smiley

It's sad that threads like this pollute the beginners board. Bitcoin Talk is an educational and information exchange site. It's rapidly sinking into a cesspit with threads like this. So many people reading and respnding will have no interest in crypto, but their only interest will be in exploiting the forum to try to scratch a few pennies. With this type of promotion, we can expect a load more threads about the problems caused by the merit system, and the readers will fail to realise that searching the boards for dog-ends of posts is not the way to gain merits.
Well we can't help to ignore the fact that you can earn here. And i'm mot against with that, i just think that there are three types of people here:
1. Those who want to learn;
2. Those who want to earn; and
3. Those who want to learn and earn at the same time
Let's at least be like number 3, not number 2
caotringhia

Activity: 277
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Well we can't help to ignore the fact that you can earn here. And i'm mot against with that, i just think that there are three types of people here:
Most of the new people come here for money only. They even created a lot of accounts
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

but nice text Smiley

Looking at the old memberships, it is possible to say that almost all the members have the third article aims that you mentioned more frequently. But to talk about the new members, all are aimed only for the purposes stated in the second article. In short, all the members who are members of the Forum after a certain period of time are looking for money and profit, while those who have old membership are trying to be useful for the forum, learning something new and earning additional income during this process. Personally, my main purpose in the forum is to get new information that I can improve myself, my second goal is to be useful to other members. My last goal is to get some additional income and live a better life with this income source.
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

but nice text Smiley

Indeed, it was a bit much. I've changed my comment so it's more readable and doesn't mess up the whole topic.
Thanks for pointing it out to me!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
yaquitenj

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

I am a newbie. Is there a way to earn bitcoins or other coins for free?
James78Phillips

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

In fact, those in the third form are much better. Of course, everyone wants to learn how to make money.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Here's another member, exactly as we mentioned in the top message. It is not just for getting information in the forum or for being a useful member in the forum, but just for making money. It is not possible to earn income without such knowledge and especially with this low membership. First of all, you should leave your money-making ambition at one end and bring your membership to a high-quality, respectable place. After that, you will get unwanted income anyway. If you do not have a mistake, you can only benefit from joining bounty campaigns like social media, blog, translation and Youtube.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

All the methods are pointing all here in the forum how about by selling services or selling some accounts in the digital section where there are some members are dealing with each other this is not the only list that you can earn there are many ways and honestly there are many methods outside of this forum that you can make more bitcoins than staying here in the forum like IM there are some network are paying large amount of bitcoin depends if what offers you promote.

Also putting your own referral in your signature can also make you earn if someone clicks and use your referral to play in gambling games or in other ways to earn bitcoin, its an old way but still it can work until now that is why there are some members here wearing their own referral link.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

To be honest, I believe that we should stop considering Bitcoin as something new. It is just another form of money and one can earn it in the way that he earns regular fiat currency. The best way I know to earn Bitcoin is to offer our skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of useful and attractive services to others and then charging our fees in the form of Bitcoin.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

but nice text Smiley

Im a newbie here and im pretty sure i choose number 3.I am the person who want to learn and earn
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Thanks for the article worth reading indeed , All i know at first when I joined this forum is this all about bitcoin when Im searching about good wallet and I have no idea how to make money in this forum until I saw some colored text signatures in every post that I have read and recently I just discovered some bounty campaigns from ICO.   

Especially in the last year, we see that the number of memberships in the forum increases with the reason of these campaigns. Some memberships are only aimed at making money, while some memberships are opening up as a result of research like you. Particularly, memberships opened only by money enthusiasm are not very popular in the forum and these memberships constantly lead to bad situations. Those individuals who are not benefiting themselves create message pollution in the forum, causing useful messages or topics to be overlooked.
Protonem

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

but nice text Smiley

It's sad that threads like this pollute the beginners board. Bitcoin Talk is an educational and information exchange site. It's rapidly sinking into a cesspit with threads like this. So many people reading and responding will have no interest in crypto, but their only interest will be in exploiting the forum to try to scratch a few pennies. With this type of promotion, we can expect a load more threads about the problems caused by the merit system, and the readers will fail to realize that searching the boards for dog-ends of posts is not the way to gain merits.
Yes it is. Many similar like this has been pollute the beginners board section. But unfortunately, some kind of this articles was going to teach people about work for Bitcoin, not Bitcoin work for us (investment on it). Many people should be aware that we need more investors to enter the market to attract market conditions to be healthy again.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

but nice text Smiley

It's sad that threads like this pollute the beginners board. Bitcoin Talk is an educational and information exchange site. It's rapidly sinking into a cesspit with threads like this. So many people reading and responding will have no interest in crypto, but their only interest will be in exploiting the forum to try to scratch a few pennies. With this type of promotion, we can expect a load more threads about the problems caused by the merit system, and the readers will fail to realize that searching the boards for dog-ends of posts is not the way to gain merits.
Yes it is. Many similar like this has been pollute the beginners board section. But unfortunately, some kind of this articles was going to teach people about work for Bitcoin, not Bitcoin work for us (investment on it). Many people should be aware that we need more investors to enter the market to attract market conditions to be healthy again.

I think that the responses to the long messages written in the headlines create image pollution. On the other hand, as you said, the purpose of this category is not to share such shares, but to share about Bitcoin and other subcoins, but there is a fact that the titles about the forum should be grouped under this category. Although it is out of category rules with such titles, it is important to note that this is the first category for beginners to visit. Everyone has the right to access information about the forum from here.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

Looking at the old memberships, it is possible to say that almost all the members have the third article aims that you mentioned more frequently. But to talk about the new members, all are aimed only for the purposes stated in the second article. In short, all the members who are members of the Forum after a certain period of time are looking for money and profit, while those who have old membership are trying to be useful for the forum, learning something new and earning additional income during this process
I beg to disagree,its really unfair to generalize the whole problem to be only particular with newbies, every rank present on the forum has its own percentage of members on that particular tank who contribute nothing to the forum, probably the noobs have a higher number...
But you make it look like no newbie in here is helpful and that's incorrect,there are numerous noobs who have at least half a decent knowledge to share on the forum..
kATETom

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

the price of bitcoin is much higher than it in 3 years ago. If you were in 3 years ago, you might find some games to earn bitcoin but now i don't think you can earn bitcoin or receive bitcoin free.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Important post, nice sir. I participated in signature Campaign, if you want, you can visiting website in my signature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: