Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Price Analysis  (Read 196 times)
Blockverge (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

With the exception of Bitcoin, the price of Litecoin has shown the most promising signs in the short-term compared to all other major cryptocurrencies. The coin had been trading over the $80 resistance level for the better part of the week. Despite the selling pressure yesterday, the price was maintained above this threshold.
There was an attempt yesterday when the bulls tried to push it past $85.00 against the US dollar. However, the LTC/USD pair failed to hold gains and declined back towards the $80.00 support. In the last three hours, the price has shown a strong comeback, likely a result of Bitcoin price crossing over the $8,000 mark.

Looking at the chart, the price traded as low as $80.87 before buyers came in strong. The price bounced back and moved above the 50% Fib retracement level of the last drop from the $85.09 high to $80.87 low.
There was also a break just over the $82.00 level and the 100 hourly simple moving average. We sense there is a major resistance near the $84.50 and $85.00 levels which might be difficult to clear for the bulls.

For the long term, there is a new connecting bearish trend line in place with resistance at $84.70 on the hourly chart. This trend line is also near the 76.4% Fib retracement level of the last drop which occurred from the $85.09 high to $80.87 low.

We can conclude that a close above the $84.70 and $85.00 resistance levels for the day is likely to clear the path for more gains in the short term. The next resistance level would be near the $89.00 and $90.00 levels which would cause a selling pressure in the market.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

In the long term, good growth is possible ! But I do not invest in litecoin because I do not understand his idea and what he does )
davidka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

In recent times, Litecoin has achieved a good price increase (5,800%). LTC has a very strong recovery from 122,193 USD.
However, we expect LTC to have a slight price adjustment.
This year the exchange rate has increased by 264%. We expect the resistance at between $ 312 and $ 340.
At the moment we have not set a Fibonacci retracement, we need to wait for the next time.
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

Yes Litecoin showed itself well, and increased in price. promising coin.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

LTC is a very popular coin in the market right now because of it's stability and price. It looks very good for short term investments but if in the future a bull run happens, it would prove to be a very profitable coin after BTC and ETH.

I agree with this and it's the very reason I hold Litecoin and invest in it heavily when under selling pressure.  When the bull market returns Lite coin is going to make bigger percentage gains than the other top 10.  Can't wait for the bear to be finally dead.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

My analysis of Litecoin prices will reach $ 120- $ 150 by the end of 2018.
geraldozack

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

tem grande potencia espero que bata os $ 150
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:01:32 AM

I predict that Litecoin will have some ups and downs for few days. So i think it will be better to buy some when the price will be around $74-$75.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

I think there is no need or reason to predict, find predictions or assume when a coin will be worth this or that amount
The key to this is close range research work, and you would cap your profits

Trade based on facts. not just risk
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

I guess it’s a long term process to get benefitted and also it’s a bit confusing how actually I can make profit.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

I was searching for a good post on litecoin price analysis. Then I have found this one very informative. According to me in the long term litecoin is more beneficial for good growth in crypto currency.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

LItecoin is one of the ancient coins which survived ranking over this times. LC is not so dominant in the market but has a good market value as we can see. But in my personal opinion, I prefer BTC in investing in the first place as everyone may do If they know about Crypto-space well. But in terms of altcoins, LC will be my top 5 selection. I suggest, you select the best coins you see perfect according to your condition.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

When analyzing the price list of lightcoins, it is possible to do something good. I think long-term investment will be very profitable and safe. Light coin level value can be around or more than $100. Which is good news for investors.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

many analysts and experts continue to consider Litecoin as a very promising project. The course of litecoin now 83.70 dollars for 1 coin. Trading range: $83.39 - $85.17. The rate of the previous day: $ 84.02. Change: -0.32 dollars, -0.38%. The rate of litecoin forecast for Monday, the 30th July: 84 dollars, high 90, low 78.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Litecoin is of the reliable cryptocurrency in crypto world. Somehow it’s fluctuates like bitcoin and it seems they follow bitcoins trend. It should be co-incidents. I want to invest in Litecoin as newbie. So, may I have furthermore suggestion?
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

As far as i know litecoin is a good coin for invest. This coins performance is good that’s why their demands are increasing and it increase the coins price. Current litecoin price is $84.14   
Thekingofgodftu01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

LItecoin is one of the ancient coins which survived ranking over this times. LC is not so dominant in the market but has a good market value as we can see. But in my personal opinion, I prefer BTC in investing in the first place as everyone may do If they know about Crypto-space well. But in terms of altcoins, LC will be my top 5 selection. I suggest, you select the best coins you see perfect according to your condition.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

I got it last year, LTC. It was very cheap. And the volume is huge. It rises very fast. It made me rich in this coin. but the future is not bright anymore. there are more powerful projects.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Atrom_84

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

I invest a lot of money in LTC because it has a huge possibilities of growth. I do not invest in any coin without analyzing its potential. I think you can invest a little bit in Bitcoin beside LTC it will make you more secured in cryptoworld.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

I'm waiting when LTC will announce plastic card with usage in real world) This will be one the best reasons to growth to the moon. But till that time it's just one of the oldest BTC fork)

DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

Litecoin has always been a promising coin in the market. Many investors believe that litecoin is in rise for the long term investments. The price of litecoin is climbing up with a good pace. There is a possibility that litecoin will soon reach 300$ mark. Let's see what happens.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

Litecoin has always been a promising coin in the market. Many investors believe that litecoin is in rise for the long term investments. The price of litecoin is climbing up with a good pace. There is a possibility that litecoin will soon reach 300$ mark. Let's see what happens.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense even charlie has sold all of his litecoin and you can say that whatever you want but he will never back again to buy litecoin because he knows that the bitcoin is only worth to invest right now.

JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

This is just the begging of the reward to the patience all the investors had during the time the market was in the dip. This is more like a domino effect, where the price of BTC peaks a bit, all the other will follow suit. 
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:12:13 AM

I think that Litecoin is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market, but compared to many other coins, even such as NEO, ADA or EOS, it seems to me that Litecoin less promising.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

With the exception of Bitcoin, the price of Litecoin has shown the most promising signs in the short-term compared to all other major cryptocurrencies. The coin had been trading over the $80 resistance level for the better part of the week. Despite the selling pressure yesterday, the price was maintained above this threshold.
There was an attempt yesterday when the bulls tried to push it past $85.00 against the US dollar. However, the LTC/USD pair failed to hold gains and declined back towards the $80.00 support. In the last three hours, the price has shown a strong comeback, likely a result of Bitcoin price crossing over the $8,000 mark.

Looking at the chart, the price traded as low as $80.87 before buyers came in strong. The price bounced back and moved above the 50% Fib retracement level of the last drop from the $85.09 high to $80.87 low.
There was also a break just over the $82.00 level and the 100 hourly simple moving average. We sense there is a major resistance near the $84.50 and $85.00 levels which might be difficult to clear for the bulls.

For the long term, there is a new connecting bearish trend line in place with resistance at $84.70 on the hourly chart. This trend line is also near the 76.4% Fib retracement level of the last drop which occurred from the $85.09 high to $80.87 low.

We can conclude that a close above the $84.70 and $85.00 resistance levels for the day is likely to clear the path for more gains in the short term. The next resistance level would be near the $89.00 and $90.00 levels which would cause a selling pressure in the market.

For me the best tool to analyse litecoin is cryptics's MVP. Cryptics.tech is AI based platform. Theirs predictions gives more then 70%+ of probability. check it.
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:10:19 AM

LTC has been showing a good growth and been that way for a long time now. It would be really wise to invest on it right now. With the recent events worldwide and price of BTC rising, LTC should see a rise along with other cryptos.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

At this moment, Litecoin is at a stagnant state and being traded widely in the market among other ALTcoins. During this time, last year ETH showed a graph or trend similar to this. If LTC can hold on to this state for a few more months, it will definitely be profitable when the bull run starts with BTC, which is expected and predicted by experts.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

Litecoin has been doing quite well for itself and has been stable for quite for time, but I think I saw it drop to $77. Although this isn't far from its recent struggle price and was for about a short time, I think that it is still faced with the challenges that all the others coins are experiencing. Let's see how things go anyways.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: