Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprise rise in BTC.  (Read 516 times)
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

yes I am also very surprised by the rise in bitcoin prices that can make people become happy again because bitcoin prices have started to increase prices again.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.

Yes . It's the shocking miracle happens in the cryptocurrency world.The reason for suprising shock is,it was unexpected one and we will get more profit from it.Who had brought at 6000$ will get 2000$ as profit.It is around one third of investment.I was dam sure,we can't get this much profit in any other asset.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

I'm also happy about the rapid rise in the bitco rate. However, we must not forget, the rally is not a one-way street, it can go just as fast in the other direction. A negative message in the mainstream news is enough and the fear and mistrust return and prices fall. I've already written it, I'm absolutely optimistic about the future and the price of crypto currencies. However, caution is required, we should not be cocky.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

If you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn more tha 15 percent of your capital and this is good to start and I think after few weeks your capital become double or more before end of this year 2018.

Im very happy to the bitcoin price because it will increased again and it will continue it.
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

If this state of affairs can last for a period of time, then the price of altcoin should go up, and both altcoin and BTC will go up, so that the whole encryption market will heat up.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

If you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn more tha 15 percent of your capital and this is good to start and I think after few weeks your capital become double or more before end of this year 2018.

People should really learn to understand and respect the market's reaction to certain events, because there is no basis other than empty speculation lifting the price up right now. If you paid attention to how this market cycles through different phases, then one thing will pop out immediately, and that's how this market does the opposite of what people believe in. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be bullish, just that you remain conservative while we haven't seen a reversal yet. I will only start to get bullish when we can support the $10,000 level without much effort, and as long as that isn't the case, being conservative is recommended....
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

This isn't a surprise rise. This is actually a required pump happening. BTC has been in bearish phase for quite a long which extended to almost half a year. Thus, a small appreciation isn't much a surprise. We saw BTC touching $10k in May as well. This pump doesn't define anything. BTC still isn't in a risk free zone.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

This surprise rise is conclude know again all the coins are red in the market so many peoples are confused to invest in cryptocurrency. I think some whales are doing this price fluctuation because morning this will maintain some positive result but currently change the entire status. So we should not decide the future possibilities.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.
I don't think that the market will go to $10k pretty easily as the price have started to decline even at $8.5k so I don't think that bitcoin price will reach $10k that easily and it will take more than a few good news and publicity for taking the price above $10k but till then the price will keep on hovering around $8k or less than that as there isn't any reason behind this pump and it is just short term as what others are saying and I also believe in this.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

This isn't a surprise rise. This is actually a required pump happening. BTC has been in bearish phase for quite a long which extended to almost half a year. Thus, a small appreciation isn't much a surprise. We saw BTC touching $10k in May as well. This pump doesn't define anything. BTC still isn't in a risk free zone.
It is not shooking or surprising rise of bitcoin, and specially for those people who know about the nature of bitcoin, In fact we have already seen much more increase and decrease in bitcoin price even in a short time, therefore now we are familiar with such sudden increase or decrease of bitcoin price. I think that the current increase in bitcoin price is because of the good news related to bitcoin.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

Maybe this happens to what you are dreaming about. It may increase in the long run because of the near year end. Bitcoin is growing rapidly following recent events. That's good news for bitcoin. You can wake up and see it rise to $ 10,000

yes I think this condition happen because the red market is over and this is time to see the green sign in the market everyday and I also believe it will continue until the end of year. may bitcoin can reach 10k in the next month and can rach 15 or more in the end of year.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

People turning money from altcoins into bitcoin, SEC and FOMO did their thing. I think that bitcoin will be able to break the bar in $ 9k.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

I noticed the surprise rise in bitcoin too since last week now. It is a good development as the increase also affect other altcoins positively. Almost the whole market is green once again after a while
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

There is a possibility that the price of bitcoins will not skyrocket this year due to some negative speculations but lets just hope for a positive news that can actually make the price to pump up again soon.

Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Yes, Bitcoin has always been a king. It is rising faster than you think. What's more interesting is that when bitcoin rises rapidly, ETH has fallen!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: