Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $64.99 Sale! YellowJacket 2.2GH USB Miner (Nanofury) In Stock and Ready to Ship!  (Read 13910 times)
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:27:01 AM

Hey!

Send us an email (info@hashrateproducts.com) or a PM with your order number and we can look into it.

Thanks!
Email sent

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:33:31 AM

Hello one question?

The JellowJacket also run with Cgminer?

Code:
--enable-bitfury

is all?

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kniffel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:08:20 AM

I wrote two e-mails to hashrateproducts' support. One on 21st and the second one on 25th... Still no answer.
Would you please check that?
kniffel

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:54:30 PM

I wrote two e-mails to hashrateproducts' support. One on 21st and the second one on 25th... Still no answer.
Would you please check that?

Checking! Hey could you email us (info@hashrateproducts.com) your ticket numbers or id? it is difficult to find without. Apologies, we don't have any tickets open so I need to find out what happened.

Thanks for the quick reply and nice support!
Finally my two Miners arrived Smiley
Will try them out in a few hours.
likeBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:47:12 AM

I don't understand who is buying these, when Antminer is selling USBs for half the price and is easily over cocked to 2ghs and more. Why are these so much more expensive?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Taugeran

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:09:30 AM

I don't understand who is buying these, when Antminer is selling USBs for half the price and is easily over cocked to 2ghs and more. Why are these so much more expensive?

they are more parties involved in the development and production. versus 1 for the antminers and the asicminers.

these are easily overclocked to 2.5Ghash+ with a good hub and cooling. can't do that with antminer U1

Bitfury HW & Habañero : 1.625Th/s
tips/Donations: 1NoS89H3Mr6U5CmP4VwWzU2318JEMxHL1
Come join Coinbase
liquiddrool

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:24:55 AM

they are more parties involved in the development and production. versus 1 for the antminers and the asicminers.

these are easily overclocked to 2.5Ghash+ with a good hub and cooling. can't do that with antminer U1

I'm running 2 at 52 with no cooling other than the cruel, harsh world.  One is getting 2.27 and the other 2.11 which includes the ~1.5% errors.  Antminer price point is tempting for the "promise" of 2.2 but I wouldn't be cooling them so not sure how that would go.  With only 2 running I'm not concerned about ROI, after 1 week I've covered 3-4% and part of the reason I bought them was to convert USD into BTC without the fees.

Either way, mining hardware is going to become profitable with a BTC price increase.  At one point everyone was saying USB block erupters would never ROI, so I bought 3 at $20, then saw them spike to $60, and now where they are now.  I made a profit mining and not selling, and have 2 that I'm too lazy to resell, only solo mining some alt coins when I'm bored, and burned one out on a crappy hub shortly after I got them.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B5Yw8kpu6ZUT6HEj6aMxrpkXtCmmNJWwb4
Taugeran

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:10:46 PM

I'm running 2 at 52 with no cooling other than the cruel, harsh world.  One is getting 2.27 and the other 2.11 which includes the ~1.5% errors.  Antminer price point is tempting for the "promise" of 2.2 but I wouldn't be cooling them so not sure how that would go.  With only 2 running I'm not concerned about ROI, after 1 week I've covered 3-4% and part of the reason I bought them was to convert USD into BTC without the fees.

Either way, mining hardware is going to become profitable with a BTC price increase.  At one point everyone was saying USB block erupters would never ROI, so I bought 3 at $20, then saw them spike to $60, and now where they are now.  I made a profit mining and not selling, and have 2 that I'm too lazy to resell, only solo mining some alt coins when I'm bored, and burned one out on a crappy hub shortly after I got them.

what hub are you using and what software? you might be able to get them to 53-54 bits.

Come join Coinbase
Scyntech

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:36:18 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 02:20:03 AM by Scyntech

Ok fella's, I got my two miners in the mail today and have no idea how to get them mining! I plugged both into the back of my PC. I didn't see any hardware detection issues in the device manager so I am assuming the drivers installed correctly.

Update- CGminer is working, trying to get them to show in Multiminer now

Update 2- BFGminer now working. Seems I may not have had all drivers installed since my reformat. Running at 2.3Gh/s stable

Update 3 - Seem to be getting a lot of hw errors. Miners seem to be working very good, but it's my first time using BFGminer. Not sure if it's set up correctly

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:25:41 PM

I would like to order some yellow jackets, but the site is down. Do you offer a discount for multiple and would you use escrow?

Thanks.
Scyntech

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:40:23 PM

"ATTN: We'll be going offline shortly for a server upgrade on Feb 19 from 8PM PST - 1AM PST" top of the page http://www.hashratestore.com/

I would like to order some yellow jackets, but the site is down. Do you offer a discount for multiple and would you use escrow?

Thanks.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:23:25 PM

Ah, thanks! The page wasn't coming up at all for me at first.
eLeMe

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:03:45 AM

Just got 2 of these, running at 2.5Gh/2.6Gh using osc6_bits=54 with <1% HW errors.

Is there a way to set different osc6_bits for each without having to do it manually in bfgminer
Taugeran

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

Just got 2 of these, running at 2.5Gh/2.6Gh using osc6_bits=54 with <1% HW errors.

Is there a way to set different osc6_bits for each without having to do it manually in bfgminer

--set-device NFY@Serial_Number_here:osc6_bits=## 

try that for each device and see if that works. the S/N is visible for each device in the [M]anage panel of bfgminer

i would also make a note of which S/N is which device with the dentify command.

Come join Coinbase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: