Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSTOCK in California] Selling Gridseed Asics. Ship from California. [$235]  (Read 48993 times)
AndrewK

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:15:01 PM

Pre-orders are for the birds.

Not sure if this affected anyone elses shipment but I just found out that my packages got delayed in Anchorage due to mechanical and weather related issues.

Of course I was waiting patiently at home for the 10:30am shipment that never came Smiley.

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:16:09 PM

Still waiting for the tracking number...  Huh The shipment was sent yesterday.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:20:25 PM

Still waiting for the tracking number...  Huh The shipment was sent yesterday.

Guys check this out.From Zoomhash on other forum. 

Hey guys, we have a ton of emails that we need to clear out so please bare with us. We still respond to 90% of the emails within 24 hours. Also, a cs rep is coming in tomorrow so please feel free to call our 800 number.

As for the 10 and 20 packs. They are shipped from China and guaranteed to arrive within 2-4 BUSINESS days to your destination in USA as stated in the description. It was a glitch that you paid for express delivery. We are refunding you that charge now. Please PM me your order#

The in stock and ships from USA are the single units.

Cut off time is 2PM PST each day. We pay an arm and a leg for the fastest shipping possible.

So due to the increased orders we have prioritized our operations in the following fashion:

1. Get the products shipped within 24 hours and guarantee delivery within 2-4 business days.If we can not, then we will take the products off  our stores.
2. Hire more CS rep to handle customer issues.
3. Continue to provide the best prices.

Thanks, we really value everyone's support and am deeply sorry for our slower customer service response times.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:21:58 PM

Do you think so...?

They have been pretty serious manufacturer so far...But I am NOT buying pre-orders...Never...Peroid !

Wait and see... Wink
ZBC3

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

ZH,

Sent you PM.
kocur

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

Do you think so...?

They have been pretty serious manufacturer so far...But I am NOT buying pre-orders...Never...Peroid !

Wait and see... Wink
haha yep, I dont have good experiences with preorders /terrahash/ so....but its kncminer...waiting

Community Coin: Fair & Free Distribution
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:04:25 PM

Do you think so...?

Wait and see... Wink
haha yep, I dont have good experiences with preorders /terrahash/ so....but its kncminer...waiting
Ya I went through that terrahash nightmare also,,,,,,,,, NEVER again will I preorder anything.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:12:50 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 08:30:51 PM by MinermanNC

ZOOMHASH, I placed and order yesterday a 12:56pm (west coast) for 4 GS. Same day shipping plastered all over everything. Ok, I have not got a shipping update as of yet, now over 24 hours? Did it ship yesterday??? or even today? was hoping to get by Saturday anyways. My account says "unfulfilled" does this mean it has not shipped yet?? and why? I paid 249.00 for them. Last single I ordered was only 225.00 and came in 3 days. If it doesn't ship I would like the price credited to me for the future batches pricing. I don't mind paying the extra for the same day items IF they ship same day. ok, My order # 2102
Any insight would be great! Smiley
Thanks,

Why different prices to? 225.00, 229.00, 239.00 and of course what I paid yesterday 249.00! Sad

EDIT: JUST RECEIVED MY SHIPPING INFO! now at 4:20 pm east coast time. Smiley

THANK YOU ZOOMHASH, just thought it would have shipped yesterday.....
MMNC

massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:34:21 AM

Arrived today, more love for ZH  Grin   Thanks!
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

Hey I got mine two days ahead of time and its running ever since. I am occasionally getting 443 Khs but steady at 280 khs most likely because i am using a 12vold 2 amp adapter. I ordered a new adapter for 13.99 that will be 12 volt and 5 amp. Hopefully I will get  better KHS then and able to run in dual mode for BTC. Thanks a lot Zoomhash. You guys rock!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 09:03:53 PM

Thank you Zoom!!! GREAT service, AWESOME communication, will ABSOLUTELY ORDER AGAIN!! BY FAR BEST GRIDSEED SELLER!! Thanks again!!

-Jason Crowe

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:43:07 PM

Hey I got mine two days ahead of time and its running ever since. I am occasionally getting 443 Khs but steady at 280 khs most likely because i am using a 12vold 2 amp adapter. I ordered a new adapter for 13.99 that will be 12 volt and 5 amp. Hopefully I will get  better KHS then and able to run in dual mode for BTC. Thanks a lot Zoomhash. You guys rock!

At 5 amps you get about 72 watts I'm am using a 7 amp 84 watts, and Kill a Watt measured 60.5 watts mining at an average scrypt 325-350 k/h (freq. 750)and sha is right at 9.7 - 10g/h for BTC. (freq. 800) I went with a little more watts only because I thought I might crank up the frequency's, but have yet to do that lol. Will let ya know when I do. Probably wont need more than 5 amps, but I hate power adapters that get hot! Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:52:46 PM

Arrived today, more love for ZH  Grin   Thanks!

I agree! I know your having fun right about now! lol, hope mine come before weekend here. I have the one I got last week to play with and these things are awesome little machines. Now if I can find some buyers for a nice little GPU farm Ill start converting over  lol

Like we talked about, this is what's scares me: http://www.coindesk.com/scrypt-asic-race-intensifies-knc-scores-2m-preorders/ these will rock the mining world as we now know it. Unless of course you have deep pockets and can snag a couple Smiley

I still think I may hang on to GPU and CPU farm, seems they keep finding a new purpose lol and ya cant mine scyrpt-jane, n scrypt or use any of the other custom miners like vert etc, with these units (I tried a few pools for fun and giggles) so I guess time will tell.... In the mean time lets get what we can!

JustASIC

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:27:45 AM

I agree! I know your having fun right about now! lol, hope mine come before weekend here. I have the one I got last week to play with and these things are awesome little machines. Now if I can find some buyers for a nice little GPU farm Ill start converting over  lol

Like we talked about, this is what's scares me: http://www.coindesk.com/scrypt-asic-race-intensifies-knc-scores-2m-preorders/ these will rock the mining world as we now know it. Unless of course you have deep pockets and can snag a couple Smiley

I still think I may hang on to GPU and CPU farm, seems they keep finding a new purpose lol and ya cant mine scyrpt-jane, n scrypt or use any of the other custom miners like vert etc, with these units (I tried a few pools for fun and giggles) so I guess time will tell.... In the mean time lets get what we can!

Titan is powerful, however, they will not be able to relase their machine in Q2 2014.  They will have first batch of test chips ready in May/June,  so a full functional product release is still a loooooong way.

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED
IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:55:12 PM

ZH check your pm.  I have one unit that sparked when plugged in.  Need a replacement.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:36:35 PM

Titan is powerful, however, they will not be able to relase their machine in Q2 2014.  They will have first batch of test chips ready in May/June,  so a full functional product release is still a loooooong way.

I hope its Q2 2015 lol, I don't see myself dropping 10k on a scrypt miner anytime soon. I think the pools or some type of scrypt will be wrote for a coin that will be asic resistant or will throttle down the speed in pool or in the miner software itself?  but yes they are a ways off, so lets  have some fun!

httpcore

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:41:45 PM

Q2 is almost here, we'll see these machines on pools soon enough and in public hands a few months later. Gridseed will be obsolete by then.

IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:46:32 PM

I think the larger asics will be delayed a bit.  As it goes these are kinda weak so development probably didn't take too long.  To go for high hash it will take a while to develop, test, and fix any problems.
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:07:16 PM

ZH -

Somewhat disappointed that I still have yet to receive my "accessories" from #1696 - Mar 13, 2014

Received the miners on Wednesday (also got the email early Weds stating accessories were coming in another box)..

I really was expected yesterday or today for this "accessories box" to be at my door...

Please advise - email being sent to support as well...

Thanks

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:07:32 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:36:43 AM by MinermanNC

I think the larger asics will be delayed a bit.  As it goes these are kinda weak so development probably didn't take too long.  To go for high hash it will take a while to develop, test, and fix any problems.
I agree, but its at our doorstep now. I don't think the newer bigger system will allow for asic sha mining like gridseed however. So that is significant for me, and these gridseed products. I'd say gridseed is on the right track with the dual mining technology. if I'm wrong about dual mining on the titan etc, let me know  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: