Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 12:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSTOCK in California] Selling Gridseed Asics. Ship from California. [$235]  (Read 48993 times)
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:51:00 PM

ZH -

Somewhat disappointed that I still have yet to receive my "accessories" from #1696 - Mar 13, 2014

Received the miners on Wednesday (also got the email early Weds stating accessories were coming in another box)..

I really was expected yesterday or today for this "accessories box" to be at my door...

Please advise - email being sent to support as well...

Thanks

Hi the ten pack you ordered came with only USB cords and DC connectors. Please double check if you didnt receive those. Also, we are overnighting you the dc connectors and usb cords anyways. Thanks.

Please confirm. 

thanks so much and sorry for the confusion.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:28:22 AM

ZH -

Somewhat disappointed that I still have yet to receive my "accessories" from #1696 - Mar 13, 2014

Received the miners on Wednesday (also got the email early Weds stating accessories were coming in another box)..

I really was expected yesterday or today for this "accessories box" to be at my door...

Thanks

Hi the ten pack you ordered came with only USB cords and DC connectors. Please double check if you didnt receive those. Also, we are overnighting you the dc connectors and usb cords anyways. Thanks.

Please confirm. 

ZH_Mike -

Appreciate the quick reply..

I revisited my order page:

10 Pack 3,000 ~ 4000Khs Gridseed Set. All accessories included.

And the email I received:

1x 10 Pack 3,000 ~ 4000Khs Gridseed Set. All accessories included. for $2,399.00 each

How is "all accessories included" only USB and barrel connectors?

Plus I received an email from a Ms. Rizza, Paulite (who needs to learn how to BCC on mass emails btw):

You might receive two shipments, one from California with all the accessories and the one straight from the factory  with the Gridseed miners. Please keep that in mind. Thanks!

Again I ordered a package that included "ALL accessories"  I was under the impression I could plug and play with everything in hand.. otherwise I would have ordered elsewhere for just the miners themselves.

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:57:52 AM

ZH -

Thanks

Please confirm.  

ZH_Mike -

1x 10 Pack 3,000 ~ 4000Khs Gridseed Set. All accessories included. for $2,399.00 each

Plus I received an email from a Ms. Rizza, Paulite (who needs to learn how to BCC on mass emails btw):

You might receive two shipments, one from California with all the accessories and the one straight from the factory  with the Gridseed miners. Please keep that in mind. Thanks!

Again I ordered a package that included "ALL accessories"  I was under the impression I could plug and play with everything in hand.. otherwise I would have ordered elsewhere for just the miners themselves.

You ordered an earlier set we had where we had full accessories to get your miners powered up and connected to a computer. This was an earlier version of our set. The new set says plug and play in the title. The one you ordered does not have plug and play in the title. Also, you got 10% off.

We didn't even have raspberry pi image ready yet back then so I have no idea what gave you the impression that you were getting a raspberry pi. The description was very clear on what was included:

Here was the description.

People love us:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494166.0

This set includes the following:

10 Gridseed Units

10 Connectors

10 USB cables

Package will usually arrives within 2-4 days to anywhere in the USA. This ships same day fresh from the factory Smiley.

Returns are NOT accepted and all sales are final. We will provide full support to resolve any technical issues you may have and to have the miner repaired or replaced if needed. Return address is in Los Angeles. 60 Day Warranty

Regardless, since we love everyone we will give you a pi and a hub. Even to people who do not read descriptions. Tongue

LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:04:04 AM

ZH -

Thanks

Please confirm.  

ZH_Mike -

You might receive two shipments, one from California with all the accessories and the one straight from the factory  with the Gridseed miners. Please keep that in mind. Thanks!

Again I ordered a package that included "ALL accessories"  I was under the impression I could plug and play with everything in hand.. otherwise I would have ordered elsewhere for just the miners themselves.

You ordered an earlier set we had where we had full accessories to get your miners powered up and connected to a computer. This was an earlier version of our set. The new set says plug and play in the title. The one you ordered does not have plug and play in the title. Also, you got 10% off.

We didn't even have raspberry pi image ready yet back then so I have no idea what gave you the impression that you were getting a raspberry pi. The description was very clear on what was included:

People love us:

10 Gridseed Units

10 Connectors

10 USB cables

Package will usually arrives within 2-4 days to anywhere in the USA. This ships same day fresh from the factory Smiley.

Returns are NOT accepted and all sales are final. We will provide full support to resolve any technical issues you may have and to have the miner repaired or replaced if needed. Return address is in Los Angeles. 60 Day Warranty

Regardless, since we love everyone we will give you a pi and a hub. Even to people who do not read descriptions. Tongue

Thanks for clearing that up! I was just going to post and ask if this was in fact true with these 10 packs currently. Plan to order one this weekend!
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:23:14 AM

ZH -

Thanks

Please confirm.  

ZH_Mike -

People love us:

10 Gridseed Units

10 Connectors

10 USB cables

Doesn't really help that the page I ordered from was taken down, broken link from my order status page, and details lacked on the order confirmation email too.  When others have said all accessories it has meant just that, I know the PI wasn't part of it.  If the description was still available to read, I would have read it.  You don't need to send anything.

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Grazien

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:27:08 AM

I was wondering about a similar situation. My Order is #2052. I ordered the new "plug and play" set on Monday and surprisingly, the Gridseed devices arrived earlier today all the way from China. I also received an email saying a second shipment was coming but nothing about tracking. Is this second box of accessories shipping from your location in Los Angeles or are they coming from China?
MrBobC

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:33:07 AM

I am Order #2049 placed on Monday night, shipping confirmation received at 5AM on Tuesday morning, and a tracking number on Wednesday for the Gridseeds from China.  Still don't have those, they sat for a day in Alaska.  Haven't heard a peep on the package from LA with the accessories.  Maybe tomorrow, if, as it said in the description, it was shipped "Priority Mail." My description said the following:

10 Gridseed Units
10 USB Cables
1 Raspberry Pi pre-loaded with mining software. Ready to mine!
1 PSU for SCRYPT Mining Only. (Dual mining is not worth it. You make less money anyways since it slows down the scrypt cores).
10 Power Cables specially designed so its plug and play ready. No splicing. No soldering. No stripping.
1 Powered USB Hub

Yesterday I got the instructions for the plug and play kit, it was a PDF.

We'll have to wait and see what happens.
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:33:53 AM

I am Order #2049 placed on Monday night, shipping confirmation received at 5AM on Tuesday morning, and a tracking number on Wednesday for the Gridseeds from China.  Still don't have those, they sat for a day in Alaska.  Haven't heard a peep on the package from LA with the accessories.  Maybe tomorrow, if, as it said in the description, it was shipped "Priority Mail." My description said the following:

10 Gridseed Units
10 USB Cables
1 PSU for SCRYPT Mining Only. (Dual mining is not worth it. You make less money anyways since it slows down the scrypt cores).
10 Power Cables specially designed so its plug and play ready. No splicing. No soldering. No stripping.
1 Powered USB Hub

The accessories are coming from Los Angeles. There were weather issues in Alaska recently that delayed the flights. What was your tracking number?

We now have an option for the 10 or 20 packs to be shipped from Los Angeles instead. Thanks!
IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:42:03 AM

10 Gridseed Units
10 USB Cables
1 Powered USB Hub

The accessories are coming from Los Angeles. There were weather issues in Alaska recently that delayed the flights. What was your tracking number?

We now have an option for the 10 or 20 packs to be shipped from Los Angeles instead. Thanks!

Zoom I sent you a pm on your other username. Please respond asap. Also when do you think the next pricing break will come? I would love to get some at $150 a pop.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:47:05 AM

I got my miners yesterday from China. No accessories yet, and no tracking number for them. Order # 2066. I live in Europe so, I suppose there should be some kind of tracking number?

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:15:54 AM

I got my miners yesterday from China. No accessories yet, and no tracking number for them. Order # 2066. I live in Europe so, I suppose there should be some kind of tracking number?

The accessories are coming from USA Sad. PM me and we can work something out. Next week, everything will come from one location. It was just last week that we had to ship from different parts of the world. PM me please.
MrBobC

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

I am Order #2049 placed on Monday night, shipping confirmation received at 5AM on Tuesday morning, and a tracking number on Wednesday for the Gridseeds from China.  Still don't have those, they sat for a day in Alaska.  Haven't heard a peep on the package from LA with the accessories.  Maybe tomorrow, if, as it said in the description, it was shipped "Priority Mail." My description said the following:

10 Gridseed Units
10 USB Cables
1 Powered USB Hub

I did see the option for shipping from Los Angeles.  You should mention it is $600 more than shipping from the factory.  I see my package is sitting at the Fedex place waiting to be delivered on Monday.  Doesn't help me anyway if I don't have the power accessories from LA, which I have no information about.
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:21:26 PM

I am Order #2049 placed on Monday night, shipping confirmation received at 5AM on Tuesday morning, and a tracking number on Wednesday for the Gridseeds from China.  Still don't have those, they sat for a day in Alaska.  Haven't heard a peep on the package from LA with the accessories.  Maybe tomorrow, if, as it said in the description, it was shipped "Priority Mail." My description said the following:

10 Gridseed Units
10 USB Cables
1 Powered USB Hub

I did see the option for shipping from Los Angeles.  You should mention it is $600 more than shipping from the factory.  I see my package is sitting at the Fedex place waiting to be delivered on Monday.  Doesn't help me anyway if I don't have the power accessories from LA, which I have no information about.

Let me check when i get in the office. We are pulling overtime on the weekends to make sure everyones ok. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
Grazien

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:48:41 PM

Good afternoon Zoomhash,

This is order #2052 again. I received the accessories box today but I noticed that I am missing the 10 power cables for the miners. Taking inventory of the box, I received:

10 Mini-USB to USB Cables
1 Micro-USB to USB Cable
1 USB Type B to USB Cable
1 Raspberry Pi with Case
1 SD card for Raspberry Pi
1 5v 2a wall wart PSU
2 PSU (12v 8a)
13 port USB Hub
1 PSU (5v 5a)
IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:02:48 AM

10 Gridseed Units
10 USB Cables
1 Powered USB Hub

Let me check when i get in the office. We are pulling overtime on the weekends to make sure everyones ok. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Can you please let me know what I can do about warrantying my doa?
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:52:52 AM

10 Gridseed Units
10 USB Cables
1 Powered USB Hub

Can you please let me know what I can do about warrantying my doa?

You can send it to our address in USA that I just pm'ed you.

Try that with other sellers. I think the defect rate for these things is around 1% from our experience.

Btw, soldering to overvolt voids the warranty so please be aware of the risk. If we see a unit that has solder marks on the PCB board, we can not return it to gridseed for a new one. Therefore, we can not exchange it for you.

Thanks!
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:57:33 AM

Good afternoon Zoomhash,

This is order #2052 again. I received the accessories box today but I noticed that I am missing the 10 power cables for the miners. Taking inventory of the box, I received:

1 Micro-USB to USB Cable
1 Raspberry Pi with Case
1 5v 2a wall wart PSU
2 PSU (12v 8a)
13 port USB Hub
1 PSU (5v 5a)

There were no DC pig tails? If that is the case, we will overnight some to you. Sorry about that, need to go scream at my fulfillers.
Grazien

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:33:00 AM

Good afternoon Zoomhash,

1 Micro-USB to USB Cable
1 Raspberry Pi with Case
1 5v 2a wall wart PSU
2 PSU (12v 8a)
13 port USB Hub
1 PSU (5v 5a)

There were no DC pig tails? If that is the case, we will overnight some to you. Sorry about that, need to go scream at my fulfillers.

Good evening,

Unfortunately, that was everything. There were no DC pig tails in the box.
Sk1llS

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:08:20 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 01:35:33 PM by Sk1llS

Please add other shipping options for international orders like DHL or Fedex. I paid $50 for International Shipping- Priority Mail which is shipped via USPS and am hoping that shit won't take 3 weeks to get to me, like an envelope of 2 x ADD2PSU takes. I will update during the week or when I receive it.
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:44:24 PM

Hey all,

Just want to say thank you to zoomhash for the great service. When my miners arrived (the 10-set with the raspi), I found out that my pi's SD card was somehow corrupted. After a few emails, zoomhash quickly sent me a new image - which I then flashed on to the SD card - and now everything is working 100%.

Running at 3.6KHash/s Grin

Pandaisftw

NXT: 13095091276527367030
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: