Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be or not to be. What to invest in?  (Read 10384 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:13:22 AM

I do not know why so many people miss ethereum when it is right there for everyone to see, while I do not have any doubt that bitcoin is the best coin out of the two and this is by a wide margin, ethereum is also a great coin that is going to be with us for a very long time and the profits you can get with it once the market recovers are going to be incredible and yet for some reason people simply do not see it.

Ethereum has opened up a lot of opportunities for the cryptocurrency world to create different kinds of use cases for cryptocurrency and not just limited to being a payment option. Smart contracts has opened up so many doors and let different companies use its blockchain to transfer something of value that would help the businesses to prevent double spending, have transparency, and have effective and efficient transactions. Although there are many scams involving the tokens, ethereum is still a good coin that is needed in cryptocurrency world even if there are already competitors of it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

I prefer investing in gold and bitcoin. Gold, because it has the highest reliability. A bitcoin, because I believe in its perspective and the growth of its price.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Forecasts for bitcoin in 2018 are rather ambiguous. On one hand, some analysts predict gloomy future due to the current unstable situation.
  On the other hand, optimists predict bitcoin a rapid increase in quotations, which must exceed its maximum threshold next year in the history of the existence of cryptology.
  Although Bitcoin is still in a state of uncertainty. So many of you were wondering what to invest. Therefore, I had the idea to write a several alternatives for investing.
1. Bonds
A good alternative to deposits is bonds. The plus of this instrument is the absence of taxation. And from the same deposits, the tax on income of natural persons in the amount of 18%. But the percentage is different in different countries.
2.Gold
Investments in precious metals should be considered with a sight for 3-5 years.
Silver and gold are traditionally considered to be a long-term instrument to protect you against inflation. They are also interesting because, in 2018, the growth of the cost of precious metals can reach 10-20% in the world. And this gives the possibility of additional income. Therefore, you can invest up to 20% of savings, for example, invest monety / ingots or look at the so-called gold deposits.
3.Real estate
To invest in real estate is required neatly. You can choose an attractive option for a long time in the secondary market as well.True, it must be remembered that investment in real estate pays off for a long time - 10-20 years. And in the case of force majeure, housing will not be sold quickly .
4.Bitcoin: Interesting, but risky
In cryptology you need to invest carefully.The market is speculative, can sharply grow and fall. In 2017, bitcoin cost about 19,000 dollars, now - about 8 thousand dollars. Intraday fluctuations of the Crypto-currency may be 25%. You need to have iron nerves to withstand the jumps, because you can lose everything.At the same time, how much will Bitkoin cost at the end of 2018, it is unknown, because all bold forecasts have come true. But one should not think that cryptography is a costly investment.

Therefore, the choice is up to you as always.

You should always try to invest on something you really know about and would really give you a lot of gains in the future. Waiting is gaining so prefer to go long term.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

Thanks for the heads up. People should really learn to diversify their holdings. Not just by buying alt coins instead of the ol bitcoin but actually venturing out on other investment options such as yhe ones listed by the OP. I'm really a firm believer of making your money work by pullin the slack left behind by investments that are not performing well.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

I would stay away from stocks right now because the American economy is past due for a recession. Whether you live in America or not, a recession will affect the global markets.

For this reason, I would lean heavily on investing in cryptocurrencies and gold. I also feel like Bitcoin might be the best investment right now over altcoins because this crypto bear market is probably going to weed out some altcoins but most likely Bitcoin will survive.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Those all choices are good investment because the advantages is huge. Every one must have different desire and interested in investing their assets. She or her has own reasons. Most all investor are looking for an investment which provides and assures of much advantages and much return of their money. Risks is not really considered because they know that no investment with nothing risks. I personally see the potential of investing in Crypto currency is huge than other even though the risk is high. But the advantage is bigger than others. 
Vs225655 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I would stay away from stocks right now because the American economy is past due for a recession. Whether you live in America or not, a recession will affect the global markets.

For this reason, I would lean heavily on investing in cryptocurrencies and gold. I also feel like Bitcoin might be the best investment right now over altcoins because this crypto bear market is probably going to weed out some altcoins but most likely Bitcoin will survive.
We all hope that bitcoin and ether will survive. What is happening at the moment is incomprehensible to anyone to the end. But here you have a list of good examples for investment.
dniwe_dna

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

I think that you only need to invest in gold when you want to protect your money. Real estate is a good choice but for this you need a good luggage of knowledge. In the market of crypcurrency it is necessary to enter also with knowledge.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

The author touched on a good topic, I really like it. So I'll tell you the following, you need to invest in all areas that can bring money. And you have listed almost everything, so you should invest in all directions.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Vs225655 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

The author touched on a good topic, I really like it. So I'll tell you the following, you need to invest in all areas that can bring money. And you have listed almost everything, so you should invest in all directions.
  Thank you, I tried.
  But it seems to me that if you concentrate on all investment lines it can lead to your collapse. How do I focus on something for one and maximum of 2 investments. This is of course if you are a simple middle class man.
  If you have a million dollar password, you can certainly invest in all directions
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

I prefer investing in gold and bitcoin. Gold, because it has the highest reliability. A bitcoin, because I believe in its perspective and the growth of its price.

The choice is good. Gold will be always in demand. Bitcoin will be gaining - with time (many years will pass), it might cost a million. The most patient people have the chances to change their lives and become rich.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I used to invest in gold, but not anymore because it was not meant to be for me. Investing in crypto is really fun, despite its ups and downs, despite its volatility, it has always been an adventure for me. The news, the ban, hackers, media talking negatively about it.. It is like I am in a movie. And especially this forum which I like to spend my time in. And so, the best thing is to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has taught me to be patient!
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

Gold prices are either falling down or being stable in last 3 to 4 years hence investing with it may not give us big returns whereas bitcoin's returns are marvelous except this year's down fall. But, this is the right time to invest more with bitcoins rather than just looking for non-profitable investment oppoertunities.
Diversification is a good thing and every investor must go for it. But at the same time, we must choose highly profitable investment opportunities only. As per this, gold cannot be an investment opportunities for myself in this crypto era.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Forecasts for bitcoin in 2018 are rather ambiguous. On one hand, some analysts predict gloomy future due to the current unstable situation.
  On the other hand, optimists predict bitcoin a rapid increase in quotations, which must exceed its maximum threshold next year in the history of the existence of cryptology.
  Although Bitcoin is still in a state of uncertainty. So many of you were wondering what to invest. Therefore, I had the idea to write a several alternatives for investing.
1. Bonds
A good alternative to deposits is bonds. The plus of this instrument is the absence of taxation. And from the same deposits, the tax on income of natural persons in the amount of 18%. But the percentage is different in different countries.
2.Gold
Investments in precious metals should be considered with a sight for 3-5 years.
Silver and gold are traditionally considered to be a long-term instrument to protect you against inflation. They are also interesting because, in 2018, the growth of the cost of precious metals can reach 10-20% in the world. And this gives the possibility of additional income. Therefore, you can invest up to 20% of savings, for example, invest monety / ingots or look at the so-called gold deposits.
3.Real estate
To invest in real estate is required neatly. You can choose an attractive option for a long time in the secondary market as well.True, it must be remembered that investment in real estate pays off for a long time - 10-20 years. And in the case of force majeure, housing will not be sold quickly .
4.Bitcoin: Interesting, but risky
In cryptology you need to invest carefully.The market is speculative, can sharply grow and fall. In 2017, bitcoin cost about 19,000 dollars, now - about 8 thousand dollars. Intraday fluctuations of the Crypto-currency may be 25%. You need to have iron nerves to withstand the jumps, because you can lose everything.At the same time, how much will Bitkoin cost at the end of 2018, it is unknown, because all bold forecasts have come true. But one should not think that cryptography is a costly investment.

Therefore, the choice is up to you as always.
For me all investments are risky because we are not pretty sure what the future might be with our investments. So I will choose to invest in cryptocurrency since here in this crypto business, helps me in my financial problem and I have no capital for my other business here because there is bounty campaigns that made me earned a lot. But if I have money I will invest coins that has good potential in the future, I am a risk taker and I know the money I invested is what I can afford to lose so nothing to worry.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Most peoples will investing their money on gold and property because its safe investment. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin is high risk investment because still unregulated by government but i think bitcoin is good investment for long term

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

if you ask what investment I want to choose is definitely the crypto answer, isn't it always the certainty that it doesn't exist in the cripto market so why is it now a problem? Crypto market cannot be predicted by anyone and I think that is what is very interesting from BTC besides the value of the benefits to be gained is far greater than other investments, while the risk, I think that is a consequence that will exist regardless of the type of investment that you live on the amount of risk in the crypto market, I think it can be minimized over time and our experience increases in the inigo crypto market
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

If I have to switch from crypto, i would suggest gold because it has the most potential to last a long time and a history says that gold will be the most valuable treasure at a later time and will be a struggle in various ways, good and bad. And i believe that.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

You have excluded businesses since this is one of the most reliable investments every human has,as long as you have the capacity and being knowledgeable in this area,this will make you millionaires or even billionaires..all the richest person in the world are businessman.so aside from those have mentioned business is my choice
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

For me i choose bitcoin because is easy to manage and i understand the little thing about this. And i think bitcoin is most profitable than the rest. But its up to you guys whether you want crypto or choose anything . Choose what you want , risk is everywhere .

Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

he crypto market is still alive and what we invest in is really useful and helpful for society to have good products for the community that exists and will exist with us. We should invest in ico program or buy bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: