Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be or not to be. What to invest in?  (Read 10382 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Gold would be my last bet. As mentioned earlier, you are loosing around 40% of your money just by investing in it. Fair enough the value will always be the same, but for what price??

You do not understand at all the nature of gold, gold is not something that you hold for a few weeks or months expecting to make a fortune like many people do in this market, if you want to make money with gold you need to hold for decades and the only ones that can hold for that long are those that already have a lot of money to begin with, that is why my plan is to first earn money with cryptocurrencies and then invest in gold.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
westril688

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

All of your option to invest I would like make investment at crypto, maybe crypto have different way to increase our money than other investment kind. Look at how your money growing more if you invest at bitcoin and compare how your money could growing slow by investment at gold.
It is true that investing in bitcoin provides big profits in the short term, for example the price of bitcoin in December 2017 soared. The problem is whether the high prices will come back again? Then the fluctuations are too fast, so it's easy to panic. So, I don't dare to invest too much bitcoin. Real Estate is a long-term investment choice. The problem is if we need money, it's not as fast as selling a car. But it is mandatory because real estate includes a safe investment. For me, in the short and long term, gold investment is the most preferred, because gold prices always rise. When we need money, to sell it quickly and easily.
Afro19

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

i can like to make investments into cryptocurrencies and greater especially, bitcoin. it's been my target and large funding plan to in the future purchase not less than two Bitcoins and do buying and selling with them. I just like the way btc controls other cash on cmc .
yohananaomi

Activity: 2352
Merit: 267

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

We can start investing in crypto without even a fiat money to start with so I prefer investment in cryptocurrency. Though it is too risky I guess the more risks the more chances of getting a better reward in the future. You can now join in faucets, mining and signature campaigns to start your earnings.

In fact, the investment in crypto is very risky especially if it is impatient and the case is fast panic then the risk of adding big but if it can be patient then will get a very big profit so it is reasonable to obtain.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Forecasts for bitcoin in 2018 are rather ambiguous. On one hand, some analysts predict gloomy future due to the current unstable situation.
  On the other hand, optimists predict bitcoin a rapid increase in quotations, which must exceed its maximum threshold next year in the history of the existence of cryptology.
  Although Bitcoin is still in a state of uncertainty. So many of you were wondering what to invest. Therefore, I had the idea to write a several alternatives for investing.
1. Bonds
A good alternative to deposits is bonds. The plus of this instrument is the absence of taxation. And from the same deposits, the tax on income of natural persons in the amount of 18%. But the percentage is different in different countries.
2.Gold
Investments in precious metals should be considered with a sight for 3-5 years.
Silver and gold are traditionally considered to be a long-term instrument to protect you against inflation. They are also interesting because, in 2018, the growth of the cost of precious metals can reach 10-20% in the world. And this gives the possibility of additional income. Therefore, you can invest up to 20% of savings, for example, invest monety / ingots or look at the so-called gold deposits.
3.Real estate
To invest in real estate is required neatly. You can choose an attractive option for a long time in the secondary market as well.True, it must be remembered that investment in real estate pays off for a long time - 10-20 years. And in the case of force majeure, housing will not be sold quickly .
4.Bitcoin: Interesting, but risky
In cryptology you need to invest carefully.The market is speculative, can sharply grow and fall. In 2017, bitcoin cost about 19,000 dollars, now - about 8 thousand dollars. Intraday fluctuations of the Crypto-currency may be 25%. You need to have iron nerves to withstand the jumps, because you can lose everything.At the same time, how much will Bitkoin cost at the end of 2018, it is unknown, because all bold forecasts have come true. But one should not think that cryptography is a costly investment.

Therefore, the choice is up to you as always.

Thanks for the information about the difference in every investments we have. I will still prefer to invest in cryptocurrency as I will only need small capital to start my investment and if I can get my reward in doing bounty I will invest it all in crypto to increase my investment. Yeah it's high risk but if you manage it properly we can have a good future. We need enough knowledge and strategy to gain profits. Indeed just be patience we can show them that we can.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

I still believe that cryptocurrencies is the future and that we are just starting, hence, my preference for it over other investment options highlighted by Op. Meanwhile, it is very crucial for every investor to do a diligent research on any coin or token before investing. I personally believe that lots of the project today won't see 5 years but the ones that survive eventually can make one a millionaire atleast.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

With my small capital I will invest it here in crypto as I have all my rights on my money. Although investing in crypto has high risk but the profits can be multiplied once you hit a good project.
SearchingforS

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

I think that crypto is still the most promising way of investing and it has a great potential in comparison to other options, so I'd recommend you to choose crypto anyways.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

I think that crypto is still the most promising way of investing and it has a great potential in comparison to other options, so I'd recommend you to choose crypto anyways.
Every investment carry some risk, cryptocurrencies are very promising investment but risk is bigger than with other types of investments. I recommend investing in cryptocurrencies cause of the easy access, anyone can do it and you don`t need a lot of money like with other types of investments, you can invest 5$ and that is some start. Who did it long time ago have a fortune now, now with 5$ you can start with some cheap coins like ripple, digibytes, maybe nem, or many others and who knows what can happen, if you make a right choice you can make very profitable investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

There is sugar, there are ants, there is a profit there is a risk, it has become a partner. Bitcoin is risky but behind the risk of bitcoin there is a large profit, and therefore I prefer bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

I am interested in investing in gold, property and cryptocurrency. Because I believe if you invest there. Even though I have to have a large capital to invest. But slowly I will buy and invest in it all. Because I'm sure it will increase in the future. that's just my opinion.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:14 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 07:40:50 PM by maarx

I am interested in investing in gold, property and cryptocurrency. Because I believe if you invest there. Even though I have to have a large capital to invest. But slowly I will buy and invest in it all. Because I'm sure it will increase in the future. that's just my opinion.

I would choose three. Bitcoin , real estate and gold. These three are really trustworthy to invest. Invest in bitcoin will gives you more profit once the value has tremendous growth. Compare to other two bitcoin will leads you with high profit. At the same time risk also there but we have to watch the market closely. Gold and real estate will gives you profit but not much high as bitcoin.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

If you are still unsure about investing it is better for you to reflect and think first very carefully so that you do not take the wrong way but if my advice is better you invest in silver or gold and in bitcoin but bitcoin has a very high risk and gold or silver is safer
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Currently crypto is indeed an attractive investment choice because it has a fairly high price growth every increase and of course with small capital we can also invest in it. but in my opinion we also not only focus on digital investment because in addition to high risk, we also need to invest in other things such as gold, property or other investments for the longer term that are further or for our lives forever.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Bitcoin is really interesting but very uncertain on the other hand it is the most potentially investement that can double or triple your investment in the shortest period of time possible. So I would go with btc as a risk taker but with not my all savings

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

We can start investing in crypto without even a fiat money to start with so I prefer investment in cryptocurrency. Though it is too risky I guess the more risks the more chances of getting a better reward in the future. You can now join in faucets, mining and signature campaigns to start your earnings.

In fact, the investment in crypto is very risky especially if it is impatient and the case is fast panic then the risk of adding big but if it can be patient then will get a very big profit so it is reasonable to obtain.
I also started in this market with zero investment, though its hard in my first time but I have to work hard so I can achieve my goals. Inveting is not east, even in any way, almost all investment have their own risk level so as a newbie you should know where to put your money, and be confident that you can earn more from that investment.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

The key to a good investment is to invest in different things and never put all the money in the same basket. When i look at the world economy i'm investing in bitcoin, altcoin and gold.
crazymelons12

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

In business I don't really consider each option as the best but good. In everything that you do, you should consider that there is always risk behind it. There is always a time when others might have gained and you did not. It is not about just luck but it is how random things are happening on any of these options. It's business and you need the skill to make things always if possible, favorable on your side. So better study on any of the following and have the mastery over it to avoid loses in the future.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

Anything you can invest as long as you have capability to invest and knowledge. Also if those kinds of investment is suitable in your area. But nowadays Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are the best investment before jumping to others like real estate,gold and silver and other investment s.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

For passive income, bonds and property is safest investment. But for long term, gold is good investment because worldwide known. Bitcoin is long term investment too and some people called it digital gold, maybe right now the price too volatile but i think its worth to invest on it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: