Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what prevents projects from keeping token value?  (Read 229 times)
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

Some products are either poorly developed or the team is not serious and the product is unable to make the project keep token values up.

Scam projects do not care about developing the so called product they touted on their whitepaper. They are comfy with the ETH they collected during presale and ICO
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

A measure of these juts would in each likelihood be goldbricks or as able-bodied miserable project. But off and on charge whether the project is advantage, there's this terrene slip and it would be the damage of the management that things didn't go well.
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

Having no MVP. Best to invest in an ICO that already has a product  Wink

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

Some products are either poorly developed or the team is not serious and the product is unable to make the project keep token values up.

To make the project keep the token value the project must provide a valuable service to the users on exchange of its tokens. All the other factors are not so important. If you give people a service that they need your token will grow in price.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

For my opinion it depends on the wrong strategy of work and that you have said is the result of this mistake. I think that really worthy project will not allow to lose in value.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

It’s a lot of factors
Ranging from the projects lack of good product
And dumpers activities too

And moreover it’s Notmal to have a bearish market
But there is need to have a good product so that that market will be opportuned to recove
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

There must be money entry into the virtual market for projects to appreciate. Increase in volume in the money market is required. These must be done in order to protect the coin values of new projects.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Their low level of investing and volumes, amount of participants. I suppose that tokes are just like special coupons for the luck so I can't trust them here.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ND_INVEST

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

I think that mainly the problems are different. When the token gets on the exchanges, people who earned it for easy tasks are starting to sell it for at least some money. Then ICO investors look at their investment going down and contribute to panic selling themselves. Not to mention that when the whole market goes down, these tokens go down along with it. Another problem might be that there are truly some issues with the token. It's mining process is going slower than expected, for instance, is what I believe to be the reason behind electroneum's failure.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

it is really strange to read OP keep repeating the word "product"! and i believe that is the source of his confusion about the token value dump. the fact is, there is no product. all there is, is a token that is not used for anything else but speculation or more accurately for pump and dump.

with that said now the answer is pretty simple! the reason why they can't keep the value up is because their product being the token has no value! it has a high price which is much higher than its value (0) so it drops down towards that.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

Such projects need to be seriously screened out. Now there are few good projects they need to be able to look for
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: