Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [In Stock] Gridseed miners in Stock in Los Angeles.  (Read 1302 times)
Zoomhash (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:28:54 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 11:09:48 AM by Zoomhash

Hello

Many of you know us for providing the best customer service and great prices. (Prices fluctuate but we always adjust our price to the lowest MARKET price).

Here is our ebay account:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/zoomhash

Here is our store:
www.zoomhash.com

We have

40 Gridseed Asics (5 Chip version 300khs scrypt). w/ Manufacturer warranty.
4 Logic Boards that can control at least 10
4 Psus that can control at least 10
4 Specially designed usb hubs that can contol 10

We will like to sell these in lots of 10. Unless two people want to share the logic boards psu etc...  TongueTongue.

So, for 10 Gridseed Asics + Logic Board + PSU + USB hub, we can sell for $2499. Free local pick up and actual shipping price. The prices will likely drop over time. But I had to pay an arm and a leg to get these this early and fast. Also, we spend a lot of time and money to make sure our customers are happy.

Please PM or post in this forum if anyone is interested. Also, I believe through our network of airline stewardesses, we can get this ASICs out of China within 2-3 business days or sooner.

Whatever the fair market price, I believe I can beat it. But don't expect really low scammer prices  Roll Eyes.

And, I am a business located in California with history and many of the forums members know me personally.

Thanks and happy mining!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masada

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:56:23 AM

There is no Gridseeds on either link.
imtiax

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:56:11 AM

Your prices are much higher than what other people are selling them for  Undecided
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:07:50 AM

Your prices are much higher than what other people are selling them for  Undecided

Yea, the price for these is already higher than me on a Saturday night, but this is ridiculous...
Zoomhash (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:05:39 AM

Yea, the price for these is already higher than me on a Saturday night, but this is ridiculous...

These are guaranteed to be in stock in USA during pick up. Not being shipped from China Smiley.

No Customs risk. No Scam Risk.

Your gamble.

Also, volume discount available.
Zoomhash (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:10:10 AM

Sorry made a mistake in our pricing. New price 2499 Smiley.
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:45:34 AM

Grin
imtiax

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:52:42 PM

You said in stock in Los Angeles but in your thread you said you said "we can get this ASICs out of China within 2-3 business days or sooner. "

So what is it...

Do you have them in stock in China or do you have them in LA

Also if you have your stock with you, can you post a picture of it with your username written on a paper.
acslackr5

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:02:20 PM

Are you willing to sell in 5 packs? Whats the price?
mikeybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:56:16 PM

So let me get this right:

3000 kh/s with everything to control it for $2500?
Zoomhash (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:46:50 PM

You said in stock in Los Angeles but in your thread you said you said "we can get this ASICs out of China within 2-3 business days or sooner. "

So what is it...

Also if you have your stock with you, can you post a picture of it with your username written on a paper.

We can do local delivery in Los Angeles. So you don't have to deal with the uncertainty of shipping from China.

We have a batch of 50 arriving this Saturday in Los Angeles. Send me your best offers. Local pick up preferred and cash or bitcoins preferred.

Thanks!
Riley600

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:01:31 PM

I'm interested but a little unclear as to how these work.  Do you need a specialized controller or do they just plug into a USB hub?  What mining software do you use with them once you've set them up?
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:45:35 PM

All of them with escrow shipped to FL.
On this post as well.

FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:56:49 PM

Sent you a PM the other day, would like to see if you'll take PayPal. I'm local so I can pick up.

So what is it...

We can do local delivery in Los Angeles. So you don't have to deal with the uncertainty of shipping from China.

We have a batch of 50 arriving this Saturday in Los Angeles. Send me your best offers. Local pick up preferred and cash or bitcoins preferred.

Thanks!
Zoomhash (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:31:59 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 03:47:01 AM by Zoomhash

Sent you a PM the other day, would like to see if you'll take PayPal. I'm local so I can pick up.

So what is it...

Thanks!

Anyways, local pick up are always welcomed too. I do not have a sales department so the best way to take orders will be for our website.

This batch is only 50. Customs held back some of our PSUs so we only have single psu adapters and single gridseed units. You can get the PSUs from ebay for ~$10 or radioshack.

http://zoomhash.com/products/gridseed-300-kh-s-asic-scrypt-sha-miner-batch-1-ships-from-los-angeles

Bitpay only for this batch. For next batches we will open up payment options.

Thanks.
Clayce

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:48:55 AM

Im interested in a 10-20pack for cash local pickup...

EDIT: zoomhash is legit, I bought a bunch of Powered USB risers off them before.
Zoomhash (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:54:14 AM

Im interested in a 10-20pack for cash local pickup...

EDIT: zoomhash is legit, I bought a bunch of Powered USB risers off them before.

Perfect we are in city of industry. Wow, we are down to 25 units left. We might sell out within 1 hour. Crazy.

Email us info@zoomhash.com to arrange time and place.

We work weekends!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: