Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is good seeing higher institutions embracing Cryptocurrency  (Read 1691 times)
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

Am delighted coming across various news and online posters about how higher institutions in different countries of the world now talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They as far as organising symposium, seminars and conferences on cryptocurrency related topics.
This development is a sign that awareness is now been circulated to the younger generation and to me is a good omen and a welcome development towards the establishing a firm standing of cryptocurrency to the world.
should indeed be so because crypto currency will continue to grow in line with the development of the times and the most important technology for the current crypto currency can be accepted and inaugurated all countries and officially should the prevailing currency
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

Me too, I'm happy that there are more and more people spreading the awareness of cryptocurrency. I once attended an event in a big university about a seminar regarding cryptocurrency and general and some companies who is now opening their market and sytem through block chain technology. Cryptocurreny will go mainstream in the near future. I hope that banks will acknowledge their usefulness as to integrate in their system.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

Am delighted coming across various news and online posters about how higher institutions in different countries of the world now talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They as far as organising symposium, seminars and conferences on cryptocurrency related topics.
This development is a sign that awareness is now been circulated to the younger generation and to me is a good omen and a welcome development towards the establishing a firm standing of cryptocurrency to the world.
Having people awareness is very important in our society especially to our younger generation. It is much better that even there are younger they are already having a brief information and knowledge about crypto system therefore they become much prepared in the near future. Good to know that there are some bigger institution that giving importance cryptocurrencies because it may lead to have a much better economy in the future.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

this is very good if the institution embraces crypto and it will have an excellent impact on the development of bitcoin and other crypto prices, I hope the institutions in my country do it too.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

Of course, this is definitely a good sign in the right direction. Spreading news and holding seminars about cryptocurrency is a good thing and it would create more awareness and help the economy at large and enrich lives and foster convenient transactions
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

Crypto has been attracting all sorts of attention in the recent past ad it's not by surprise that institutions are showing ken interest in them which is a good thing as this might be an indication that Crypto is making progress, soon it will be tought and then to a full blown crypto era
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:07:59 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 03:51:50 AM by xandra

It is nice to hear that and it is a great idea so that people will be more aware about bitcoin and crypto currency and their bad thoughts about it will be cleared. This is very helpful especially to those who wanted to invest in crypto.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BTCballa

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Recently I have read a topic, which says that some University begin to rise cryptocurrency by accepting it for the occasion or something, and this for me is a great sign like you said there's the higher institutions begin to embrace cryptocurrency.
michellelandry30

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

It is really good that there are things like these that spread awareness about cryptos. Kudos to the people behind this. I just hope they do it for the benefit of the whole community and not just themselves.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Am of strong conviction and hope that cryptocurrency will be globally embraced by all. Many and more higher institutions will surely embrace it and the issue of seminars is really advancing the true course of cryptocurrency.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

yeah, all in all our community or rather some parts of people in world are getting to know the everything about technology and the main cryptocurrency itself.

Also I would like to say something about the cryptocurrency which different companies saw and seek to create something that would make the crypto world better and stronger year by year but I was actually noticing that the crypto world should seek for the benefit of the earth more green not just in the techno world. As we see peolple saw something that cryptocurrencies can make use of that they can earn and make something out of nothing to bloom and that should be great out in the crypto world.  (in the earth, helping people and environment)

Many are into it many
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

should indeed be so because crypto currency will continue to grow in line with the development of the times and the most important technology for the current crypto currency can be accepted and inaugurated all countries and officially should the prevailing currency
Higher or lower as long as if crypto currency is beinga accepted then it will always be good. Being accepted means that the system is getting know or should I respected. That's what I want as a crypto currency user because that's for our good. Well I think what's good about the acceptance of higher institutions is that the promotion of crypto currency gained an impact.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

It's always feel so good every time that an institution is embracing the system we're living. Well getting the respect from any institution is not that easy so having known that they embraced crypto currency is just overwhelming. I think when higher institutions learn to embrace crypto currency it's very important as it helps the promotion of crypto currency.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

Am of strong conviction and hope that cryptocurrency will be globally embraced by all. Many and more higher institutions will surely embrace it and the issue of seminars is really advancing the true course of cryptocurrency.

Correct! This is great news, indeed. Education is key for mass adoption. Information can definitely help eradicate doubt and skepticism. Once society is convinced of the many benefits of using blockchain and cryptocurrency, the faster we can become a more efficient cashless society.
efremovma

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

It is very good, it can have major impact of adoption.. Amazon all their clients embracing it as well.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

Yes indeed. Blockchain is the future
James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

This is very good news. I believe that it is in environments like higher institutions that cryptocurrencies have a chance of thriving. Young people aren't always that rigid. We are always open to new developments. Ready to embrace change. And of course, it is the choices we make now that will eventually shape the future. It is the moves the likes of Bill Gates and Jobs made in the ending of the last Century that shaped the present we live in now. So, if higher institutions embrace bitcoins, it is fantastic fantastic news!
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

anything that is about adoption of bitcoin or is contributing to it is always going to be a good thing without a doubt. but the real question is whether these cases that you are seeing are actually about adopting/embracing bitcoin or is it only about embracing the technology and separating bitcoin from it. in most cases that I see these days it is the later  and these big institutes are adopting the blockchain technology to create their own centralized system based on it. that is not something we care about.
and many of these seminars, ... are turning into a place for ICOs to advertise and gain more gullible newbies to scam and earn money from!

Only Bitcoin
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

As far cryptocurrency is concern, lots of awareness has been created through different mediums. Individuals and groups have come to know what cryptocurrency entails - its potentials and benefits. Those that actually see the future of it, are embracing it, while those who are skeptical about it as a result of doubt and uncertainty are waiting for success stories before they follow suite.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

I think if you embrace when the price of cryptocurrency is going up and being high then it will make you lose because you should go in and embrace cryptocurrency when the price is low and when the price of cryptocurrency falls.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: