Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 06:32:30 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin startups  (Read 1669 times)
Mentaso

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Bitcoin News-Reviews

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 04:46:48 AM

What is your experience and track record?
I have done a couple of investments only in bitcoin companies. I like to keep this private since.

What are your general terms?

I don't have general terms, since it based on the company and the person/people that are the founders. I have done everything from taking 1-5% of a company, to buying the company outright because I felt the company wasn't going in the direction it could be.

What specific kinds of projects are you looking for? What are you not looking for?

Legal, and I enjoy mostly data/technical projects since that is what I am most interested in, and have most of my experience.

Besides capital, what other value will you bring to the table?

I am an entrepreneur myself, so I know the ups and downs. I have some connections to help guide you in the areas I don't know. Bottom line I been in bitcoin for over 3yrs, I have obviously use my early adaptation to build a great career for myself, and I love to help bring people in this world the bring them to the top. I am young so I get my hustle on. I have no problem, staying up to 5am, figuring out the next steps if we have a jam or really pushing for the gold. I am probably the most passionate person in bitcoins, I eat, sleep breathe it so there isn't too much I can't help a young company do in this market.

Interesting you say that... But still ask for donations... I dont get it

And it is interesting cause people still send donations Wink

No need for me to comment further....  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Java, PHP, HTML/CSS Programmer for Hire!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 05:00:07 AM

I have done a couple of investments only in bitcoin companies. I like to keep this private since.

I don't have general terms, since it based on the company and the person/people that are the founders. I have done everything from taking 1-5% of a company, to buying the company outright because I felt the company wasn't going in the direction it could be.

What specific kinds of projects are you looking for? What are you not looking for?

Legal, and I enjoy mostly data/technical projects since that is what I am most interested in, and have most of my experience.

I am an entrepreneur myself, so I know the ups and downs. I have some connections to help guide you in the areas I don't know. Bottom line I been in bitcoin for over 3yrs, I have obviously use my early adaptation to build a great career for myself, and I love to help bring people in this world the bring them to the top. I am young so I get my hustle on. I have no problem, staying up to 5am, figuring out the next steps if we have a jam or really pushing for the gold. I am probably the most passionate person in bitcoins, I eat, sleep breathe it so there isn't too much I can't help a young company do in this market.

I still don't get your comment? People donate to me and you know I donate that to a lot of people I think need or deserve it, or to Pure Bitcoin Charties. So while you probably went to the automatic I am a greedy person, that is far from the truth Wink

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
Mentaso

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Bitcoin News-Reviews

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 05:34:12 AM

I still don't get your comment? People donate to me and you know I donate that to a lot of people I think need or deserve it, or to Pure Bitcoin Charties. So while you probably went to the automatic I am a greedy person, that is far from the truth Wink

I wouldnt suggest that... is that how you see it?
I just find it amusing what people say ...

tins

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:08:37 AM

Here is a startup idea any of you may steal, I've been thinking about it for months; have no clue where to begin to implement. My background is in insurance sales.  

Start a Final Expense Life Insurance company that accepts premium in Bitcoin.
Make it simple. Only sell SPWL policies. Market to obvious target market. Younger generation is grossly underinsured with Life coverage. So, market $20K face policies. Only sell Single Pay policies. Only sell Final Expense (burial) policies. Few more details, but the general point is to keep it very simple.

Start off in 2-3 states and expand as growth allows.

░░
⬤▬ ⬤
⬤  ▬▬⬤
⬤▬▬  ⬤
⬤ ▬⬤
░░

█▀

█▄
⬤▬▬ A Global & Transparent ▬▬⬤
.Blockchain-based Data Exchange.
|▀█
  █