Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets talk Bitcointalk  (Read 397 times)
jimmychanga (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:36 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:06:29 AM by jimmychanga

And how do you plan to do that ?

If you were so confident of recovering the account on your own , what is the point of this thread ?

That isn't any of your business, As for what the point of this thread is? It's to start a dialog as to why one of the most popular BTC communities, Lacks such basic and essential features to secure its members accounts.

If you sell something that can be used for nefarious purposes then you contribute to part of the problem.

It is not being on a moral high horse. Not taking something that is not yours or encouraging others to do so is not "high morality" - it is common decency.

This is getting off-topic now so i'll leave it at this.

At no point was i encouraging anyone to 'take what isn't theirs' - I simply provided an example of what COULD be done with it based on the traffic stats the domain received.
Am i contributing to the problem? Maybe, So are hundreds of others, Keep that same energy with the same Legendary/Hero members who are ACTIVELY selling frauded GC's, VCC's & accounts.

Instead of harassing me over a 2-year old post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polikarp

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

This is getting off-topic now so i'll leave it at this.

The right way to do that is to lock this thread so that no one can add a reply.
Lady Ong

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Every site developer or owners has their own way of designing their own website or site, so if you want new thing or good thing for the forum then you can suggest they put i under consideration but if you are not satisfied then at least try to make your own if you want to help.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

I am suprised that brute force has done it  Huh
i am sorry that your account was hacked, upon seeing that these situation are repaeting , i am satarting to think that I need to increase my security level .

Also i believe that forum as a minimum should make a warning with suggestions have to make your account more secure.

jimmychanga (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:44:43 AM

Some updated information regarding the scammer 'David Cheung' a/k/a DC, DavidCheung87 - https://www.facebook.com/tedmorning.daydreak/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: