Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gambling banksters reason for sustainability of bitcoin waves?  (Read 116 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:01:41 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:02:37 PM by KingScorpio

what are the reasons for the bitcoin waves? maybe gambling banksters in the developed world?

its my guess as the waves and hypes and dumps cannot be sustinable because traders take capital out of them regularily and the social media influencers will have to be paid, somehow.

regards

PS: this is my post 3500

iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

media is very influential in all areas and includes crypto, and gambling also continues in the world of crypto, and it should be necessary to pay the media to spread positive things about crypto in the eyes of society.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:03:38 AM

I think not all users are or even most of the users are gamblers. There are some that just Hodl and work for more. Then social media carries more towards cryptocurrencies and some are starting to invest from time to time.
I think Hodling is the main factor that keeps values stable and Jobs paying in cryptos are somehow influential in increasing the value. Social media can be either helpful or not but it is informative though sometimes not factual.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

I do not believe that bitcoin sustain because of the giant and rich gamblers. Bitcoin is sustained because of people average or rich that bought bitcoins and hold it. With constant holding of bitcoins and the increase of demands from people who are buying bitcoins the value of bitcoin increases as the supply in the market is reduced. But in the end what sustained bitcoin are the trust and confidence of bitcoin users to bitcoin.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

I do not believe that bitcoin sustain because of the giant and rich gamblers. Bitcoin is sustained because of people average or rich that bought bitcoins and hold it. With constant holding of bitcoins and the increase of demands from people who are buying bitcoins the value of bitcoin increases as the supply in the market is reduced. But in the end what sustained bitcoin are the trust and confidence of bitcoin users to bitcoin.

not rich, its the institutional national banks that i think they gamble with bitcoin arround and add liqudity capital into the market

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

what are the reasons for the bitcoin waves? maybe gambling banksters in the developed world?

its my guess as the waves and hypes and dumps cannot be sustinable because traders take capital out of them regularily and the social media influencers will have to be paid, somehow.

regards

PS: this is my post 3500
We all know that bitcoin is a sustainable crypto currency and I am very sure that it will lasts for many years and I think that this currency will end up being declared as a central currency globally but still bitcoin is still in lot of controversy and there are still many countries who are in completely against of bitcoin and the reason being is its illegal activities and because of this only many countries has denied to legalise it but still there are hopes that it will get legalised world wide.
BraveHeadlight

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Most of the time BTC's rise has been affected by more than one reason. Banks may have played a role in this but that cannot be the only case. Recent news of Bitcoin ETF has also brought a lot of people to this market which has contributed to the increment in demand which in turn has risen the price of BTC.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

Nope I don’t think that gambling is the cause of the sustainability of bitcoins as not all users are fraud. Good and bad both exist in every sector. As crypto world is very huge and intense it is natural to have some dark sides.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

People usually trade in because they have read the whole situation on what is going on in the day before they want either buying or selling so, people now smart to buy bitcoin.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

I think it’s depends on it’s demand and supply. If big investors purchase bitcoin and hold it for a long time, bitcoin will be increases again then. And I hope it will happen before a long time when the big investors come back to invest on bitcoin.
zArow

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

BTC doesn't just rely on the gamblers who are giant in their holdings but also there are many people who are holding BTC with their savings and little money. BTC Bullrun and bear fall happen as they are to be in the market and also none can suspect what is gonna happen in BTC market. Gamblers also influence, might be that they put an effect on BTC price but that ratio is so low.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

There has been definitely a case of gambling by national banks, however, that alone cannot be the reason behind BTC waves, media has also influenced it a lot and there are also sharks who have been trying to manipulate the market and lastly the actual investors who have been holding onto their BTC for a long time causing an increase to the demand in current market.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

may indeed be in the price wave as many would normally think it was gambling, but some felt gambling was necessary for advertising costs.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

bitcoin is supported by ordinary people, with the only difference that their money will flow later to the rich. and so on the cycle, as the rate of growth and capitalization
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

I think economic factors can also be created, and developed countries that support bitcoin are also influential. but the price fluctuation is normal because there is a market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: