Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 1466177 times)
LTC Finance

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Deposits and withdrawals are open for @LitecoinFinance #LTFN a fork of Litecoin  #LTC on http://cryptoconst.com  exchange.

Now trade #LTFN under #BTC and #LBTC markets on http://cryptoconst.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

All the above points are true and universal facts except the one you mentioned about Litecoin cash, it's not a fork.. the Litecoin cash is an altcoin with Litecoin name . they just changed block size / reward nothing more than that.
but, there is no need of such stress to be taken over a coin launch and say, take a breath and relax..
Every day at least one coin announced in here and everyday other coin dies.
i am not here to support any coin at the same time i don't criticize and discourage a developer at the very beginning stage.
i analyse and if i find any fraud facts i will then do the critic part.
for now this Litecoin fork so called Litecoin Finance is a good thing happened today on announcements, comparing to those thousands of tokens and dead or scam coins.
do share your thoughts and critic anyone after finding facts., it will educate all others.
there my two sats...

Litecoin Cash used Litecoin's existing blockchain to do an airdrop of LCC. 1 LTC = 10 LCC . Not a true fork per se, but damn close enough. It is true it was a weird one. The name Litecoin made no sense since they used Bitcoin's SHA265 POW algo. And Cash was there just because it was a popular name at the time.

As for the other stuff... This is where we think very much differently. I will criticize when I smell something weird and discourage everyone from participating. There's just too many scams out there.

If someone is too lazy, lacks experience and/or is just not smart enough to make a presentation that looks legit I will call them out. If they ignore me and avoid answering my questions I will get suspicious and probably call them a fraud. In case they 'offer' a 10% premine, well I just skip the questions phase and call it a scam right away. Wink

For fucks sake, even the Litecoin Cash douchebags 'only' did a 1% premine. Why are we even arguing about this? Nobody would touch crap like this 5 years ago with a 10 foot pole.
Totscha

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Deposits and withdrawals are open for @LitecoinFinance #LTFN a fork of Litecoin  #LTC on http://cryptoconst.com  exchange.

Now trade #LTFN under #BTC and #LBTC markets on http://cryptoconst.com

mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

go go Litecoin, meet the 46usd mark, we trust in you, ho ho ho
darxlll

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

What do you think about LTC run right now?   Can we come to 45$ ?  Volume it's to small for my view.   Huh Huh
Totscha

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

What do you think about LTC run right now?   Can we come to 45$ ?  Volume it's to small for my view.   Huh Huh

Best case scenario we go sideways for a while. For several months at least. We will get to $45, but nobody knows when. Maybe Q2 2019, maybe 2020...
mercedes321

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

46 is a week or 14 day target, 150 is 3-4 month target and 300-500 is 7 month target, if ....crypto rebounds, but yeah we may be in some crazy no mans land for month ...
bitcoin_age

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

46 is a week or 14 day target, 150 is 3-4 month target and 300-500 is 7 month target, if ....crypto rebounds, but yeah we may be in some crazy no mans land for month ...
We have to understand that not all coins will get to ATH ever This coin is a meme with no future if you notice charlie lee in all his interviews he states he created it for fun its a strong signal that he is not serious about his coin since it started all he wanted was to pump his coin and sell it to open market so he can invest into better projects.. Also if you have heard him talking he also says he would expand the supply if needed this guy cant be taken seriously. I dont doubt potential of many coins but litecoin is a pure MEME it cannot be taken seriously guys just don't invest into something which you dont understand. Litecoin has no further development if you have notice many coins under top 50 have better potential to go ATH than litecoin.
Litecoin has stopped their developments they have minor improvements towards their wallet but no such big change they sponsored in UFC match do you really think litecoin actually needs this when their development is still very bad.. i have seen tweets where developers are complaining to charlie lee about his webpage not being updated..
Rest is your decision to put your hard earned money into this junk.
God bless and have a great year ahead.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

Litecoin alone to make a move to rally till $45 seems very hard at the moment. It needs over 40% gain to get that price but if we see this connected with BTC market in case of any spike there will make it easier. We aren't in bull or even normal market conditions where high expectations could be from it. That sponsoring of UFC make bring some excitement and results fairly thinking.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
mercedes321

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 01:23:37 PM by mercedes321

We have to understand that not all coins will get to ATH ever This coin is a meme with no future if you notice charlie lee in all his interviews he states he created it for fun its a strong signal that he is not serious about his coin since it started all he wanted was to pump his coin and sell it to open market so he can invest into better projects.. Also if you have heard him talking he also says he would expand the supply if needed this guy cant be taken seriously. I dont doubt potential of many coins but litecoin is a pure MEME it cannot be taken seriously guys just don't invest into something which you dont understand. Litecoin has no further development if you have notice many coins under top 50 have better potential to go ATH than litecoin.
Litecoin has stopped their developments they have minor improvements towards their wallet but no such big change they sponsored in UFC match do you really think litecoin actually needs this when their development is still very bad.. i have seen tweets where developers are complaining to charlie lee about his webpage not being updated..
lol, i agree charlee was never good in marketing, and his site should be updated. I hold just few LTC, but i trade it on margin, yesterday made a profit, and close it, whats wrong with that?!, i am not a big believer in LTC either, but i am big beliver in crypto in general and that bit will rebounded, so if BIT goes up, LTC goes up more, not to mention it has halving, so i see LTC outperforming other majors, not below top 50, but he will outperform top 20 by a large scale on july. and i agree LTC looks like a weldone german motor like mercedes, puted in some peugout caroserios if so to speak. They should put 2K buks for a nice Silver based site the Silver to BTc, all shinny and to atract new clients. and to your record its very advisable to invest in top 10 coins, they might do more then some individual below top 50, sad but true.
mehar_gee

Merit: 128

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

lol, i agree charlee was never good in marketing, and his site should be updated. I hold just few LTC, but i trade it on margin, yesterday made a profit, and close it, whats wrong with that?!, i am not a big believer in LTC either, but i am big beliver in crypto in general and that bit will rebounded, so if BIT goes up, LTC goes up more, not to mention it has halving, so i see LTC outperforming other majors, not below top 50, but he will outperform top 20 by a large scale on july. and i agree LTC looks like a weldone german motor like mercedes, puted in some peugout caroserios if so to speak. They should put 2K buks for a nice Silver based site the Silver to BTc, all shinny and to atract new clients. and to your record its very advisable to invest in top 10 coins, they might do more then some individual below top 50, sad but true.
ltc is good coin if you believe in crypto then don't under estimate litecoin
its price effecting with btc price ups and downs. if in future btc price go up then litecoin price will also go up
form current price if litecoin touch 100$ in future bullrun period then its more then 300% profit for litecoins holders
litecoin is also in top ten crypto currencies. but in future it could be go down in numbering because more project with better tecnology is already in the way so in next bull run or in 2020 top 20 cyrpto could be different then current list
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

Litecoin tend to fall into its small corrections.
The coin fluctuated in the price range from 815k satoshis to 840k satoshis over the last 24 hours.
I wish you all a happy new year, and wish that Litecoin will hit 900k satoshis within early weeks of the next year.
It seems like the current market development hasn't made value Litecoin to be good for this coin because indeed the Litecoin price is still at 818k at the moment. well, let's wait for the beginning of the new year, hopefully the Litecoin price can increase even more high again as you say.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:10:47 AM

The coin fluctuated in the price range from 815k satoshis to 840k satoshis over the last 24 hours.
I wish you all a happy new year, and wish that Litecoin will hit 900k satoshis within early weeks of the next year.
It seems like the current market development hasn't made value Litecoin to be good for this coin because indeed the Litecoin price is still at 818k at the moment. well, let's wait for the beginning of the new year, hopefully the Litecoin price can increase even more high again as you say.
new year started and hopefully in this year crypto could make good progress in this year
not only litecoin price down currently everything is down in crypto
everything is depend on BTC for now because its a base crypto currency
with btc price increase litecoin will gain value too and all other good coins and tokens
the only thing we do right now is buy and hold
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:40:24 AM

maybe in the near future ltc will go up that much in my opinion. Maybe still need more time. But I'm sure to return to the price of 1 million satosi again

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:00:51 PM

maybe in the near future ltc will go up that much in my opinion. Maybe still need more time. But I'm sure to return to the price of 1 million satosi again

Everyone waiting for bounce back from this coin there is big community behind this so that I also agreed with you 2019 will bring more adoption and it will get succeed to become stable above this level.
Kiosk Keith

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:33:44 PM

The Litecoin Halving Party is coming this year, 200 or so days away, be prepared !
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:10:27 AM

Everyone waiting for bounce back from this coin there is big community behind this so that I also agreed with you 2019 will bring more adoption and it will get succeed to become stable above this level.
Over the last three hours, Litecoin has fluctuated around 0.0082 BTC per LTC.
It seems that Litecoin will hardly to surpass .0084x BTC per LTC in the near future.
Well Litecoin following uptrend, rise 4.27% and I think easily LTC can rise above 0.0084,  this is not a difficult target for LTC even that we will see massive gain in LTC price this month. This year crypto will reach at new level,  weak hands sold out their coins last year and I am sure they all will regret when positive news will trigger the bull run. 
mehar_gee

Merit: 128

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:50:56 PM

Over the last three hours, Litecoin has fluctuated around 0.0082 BTC per LTC.
It seems that Litecoin will hardly to surpass .0084x BTC per LTC in the near future.
Well Litecoin following uptrend, rise 4.27% and I think easily LTC can rise above 0.0084,  this is not a difficult target for LTC even that we will see massive gain in LTC price this month. This year crypto will reach at new level,  weak hands sold out their coins last year and I am sure they all will regret when positive news will trigger the bull run. 
yes market is recovering again and gets little more marketcap but its not yet bullish move happens
uptrend should continuous like this. litecoin price is more then 33$ now and i hope litecoin will not touch its bottom of 2018 again and in 2019 crypto will find new highs hopefully
weak hand already sold out. currently new and huge buyers are trying to dump it more and buy as much as they can.
bitcoin_diamond

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:27:12 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 08:59:21 AM by bitcoin_diamond

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

look the charts this is what i think is a bad sign for litecoin its mainly a pump and dump meme
charts which are so much like it pumps and dumps every few years  from 38 usd something to 1.45 usd charlie actually predicted by looking at the graph by following the similar pattern by seeing old graph which was actually back those days when we had only one exchange called btc-e.net and mt.gox but but now we dont have the similar situation now a days most people have heard about bitcoins and cryptos so we are not in that situation right now but charlie lee just made up all the scam like fake roadmaps to make it look its gonna have some mass adoption but it was all a big lie because he wanted to sell off his coins at high price and then he updated on twitter that cryptos are volatile etc etc and multi bear market which was from graph he looked but you have a developer which actually thinks of market back those days and compares it to the date now and then trys to FUD investors. do you really want such unstable developer to support your investments by spreading such negative news.. THINK 10 TIMES GUYS THIS IS THE TIME BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO ANY CRYPTO .. ITS CRITICAL AND YOU HAVE TO RETHINK OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.

but not all coins are following this pattern some coins will override this because of adoption rate when there is no adoption coins like litecoin acts like silver to bitcoin which is FALSE which is to dupe people into thinking its valuable asset but litecoin is no where valuable its only a modified tweaked version of bitcoin which you can yourself make it by using bitcoins source ... a copy will always be a copy i would suggest you all who are heavily invested to rethink about this sort of asset and get a new algo coin which has a purpose like ETH, XRP.
This asset is clearly a very high risk dont jump into something which you are unaware of.. the hype has already took this coin to 400 usd and fell to 23 usd this does look a bottom to me and litecoin will have some bounce like 50 usd something for short period and then fall again.. it will always follow a bad pattern compared to bitcoin.
Take ur own risk but dont regret laters.
Totscha

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:44:45 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

look the charts this is what i think is a bad sign for litecoin its mainly a pump and dump meme
charts which are so much like it pumps and dumps every few years  from 38 usd something to 1.45 usd charlie actually predicted by looking at the graph by following the similar pattern by seeing old graph which was actually back those days when we had only one exchange called btc-e.net and mt.gox but but now we dont have the similar situation now a days most people have heard about bitcoins and cryptos so we are not in that situation right now but charlie lee just made up all the scam like fake roadmaps to make it look its gonna have some mass adoption but it was all a big lie because he wanted to sell off his coins at high price and then he updated on twitter that cryptos are volatile etc etc and multi bear market which was from graph he looked but you have a developer which actually thinks of market back those days and compares it to the date now and then trys to FUD investors. do you really want such unstable developer to support your investments by spreading such negative news.. THINK 10 TIMES GUYS THIS IS THE TIME BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO ANY CRYPTO .. ITS CRITICAL AND YOU HAVE TO RETHINK OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.

but not all coins are following this pattern some coins will override this because of adoption rate when there is no adoption coins like litecoin acts like silver to bitcoin which is FALSE which is to dupe people into thinking its valuable asset but litecoin is no where valuable its only a modified tweaked version of bitcoin which you can yourself make it by using bitcoins source ... a copy will always be a copy i would suggest you all who are heavily invested to rethink about this sort of asset and get a new algo coin which has a purpose like ETH, XRP.
This asset is clearly a very high risk dont jump into something which you are unaware of.. the hype has already took this coin to 400 usd and fell to 23 usd this does look a bottom to me and litecoin will have some bounce like 50 usd something for short period and then fall again.. it will always follow a bad pattern compared to bitcoin.
Take ur own risk but dont regret laters.

Things that matter:
- adoption
- ability to spot [insert shit/scam coin] shills
- understanding sentence capitalization and punctuation

Things that don't matter:
- FUD posts
- political correctness
- Bitcoin Diamond
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: