Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 1466175 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:59:07 PM

Luckily for us Charlie Lee doesn't have any more Litecornz to dump at ATH so maybe this time the chikun will fly!!
Only the physical ones are left for sale:

https://www.ccn.com/charlie-lee-tempts-fate-offloads-physical-litecoin-collectibles-in-auction

I still have 1/2 of my new LTC HODL Hoard purchased at $94.65...so I need to beat that ...to break even on all

my BTC/LTC and cryptos of many flavors...so the last (almost) ATH for LTC needs to be beat and it stays there.

lol. Finger's crossed

brad

Eheh let's really hope it will go way past ATH  Grin Jokes aside I must admit Litecoin is my to-go coin when I need some quick cash. I got a mastercard from https://bitnovo.com and even if they accept different cryptos to refill it, only with LTC I got the money on the card after a single confirmation.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:43:41 PM

If someone here ask me about my opinion on Litecoin, at the moment, I will say that: Litecoin is a very good altcoins, and should always be considered for our portfolios. However, at the moment, I think that there are so  many other better options to invest (only top altcoins) and get better profits. I don't say invest in Litecoin now will not give you profits, but profits if you actually receive might be smaller than what you might get by invest into others top altcoins, like DASH, Bitshares, or Dogecoin. It's my two cents for current situation, but honestly I always keep my eyes on Litecoin to find good chance to invest in LTC.

Some people don't want to risk their Money in high risk altcoins that potentially give more rewards. They prefer to stick with the oldest, largest and most secure networks like bitcoin and litecoin.

Litecoin has always followed bitcoin so when bitcoin was at it's peak back in 2013 trading at $1200 USD, litecoin was $50 USD. When Bitcoin was trading at 20k USD, litecoin was $400 USD so one can speculate that litecoin can be trading at least 50k usd if bitcoin one day reaches 1 million dollars.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:50:29 AM

Some people don't want to risk their Money in high risk altcoins that potentially give more rewards. They prefer to stick with the oldest, largest and most secure networks like bitcoin and litecoin.

Litecoin has always followed bitcoin so when bitcoin was at it's peak back in 2013 trading at $1200 USD, litecoin was $50 USD. When Bitcoin was trading at 20k USD, litecoin was $400 USD so one can speculate that litecoin can be trading at least 50k usd if bitcoin one day reaches 1 million dollars.
High risks at the moment if investors invest in altcoins, nope. We all saw that altcoins won't drop too much (in btc pair) even bitcoin deeply and fastly dropped more than last 24 hours. So, I believe that altcoins won't last significantly from their current price ranges, hence they will take of from current ranges later. Even when bitcoin rocketed to above $8000 or recently dropped from that range, altcoins remained very stable, and it makes a lot of sense that altcoins have all nearly been at very strong support levels. Sometimes, bitcoin and altcoins move opposite, sometimes they move in same directions, and I believe that soon they will move in same directions when bitcoin finishes its current correction, they all will move up (not only Litecoin).
at this moment altcoins prices not increased by bitcoin uptrend move, if bitcoin increase more then impact on altcoins prices is less when price of bitcoin will stable then prices will increase of altcoin but top 10 crypto altcoins are increasing with bitcoin bull move loks at eth, xrp, litecoin, bch prices. i am hoping for good in the coming days for crypto
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:28:10 AM

High risks at the moment if investors invest in altcoins, nope. We all saw that altcoins won't drop too much (in btc pair) even bitcoin deeply and fastly dropped more than last 24 hours. So, I believe that altcoins won't last significantly from their current price ranges, hence they will take of from current ranges later. Even when bitcoin rocketed to above $8000 or recently dropped from that range, altcoins remained very stable, and it makes a lot of sense that altcoins have all nearly been at very strong support levels. Sometimes, bitcoin and altcoins move opposite, sometimes they move in same directions, and I believe that soon they will move in same directions when bitcoin finishes its current correction, they all will move up (not only Litecoin).
at this moment altcoins prices not increased by bitcoin uptrend move, if bitcoin increase more then impact on altcoins prices is less when price of bitcoin will stable then prices will increase of altcoin but top 10 crypto altcoins are increasing with bitcoin bull move loks at eth, xrp, litecoin, bch prices. i am hoping for good in the coming days for crypto

That is what everyone is expecting because most of the people are aiming that the prices of altcoin will start increasing once the price of Bitcoin stables, you can see there are many altcoins decreased their prices compared to their previous high prices. So it will take another month to recover the altcoin prices because now Bitcoin will become stable at 7000$.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:18:11 PM

Litecoin Foundation Partners with Travala.com to Make it Easier to #TravelWithLitecoin

Travala.com, the leading blockchain-based hotel booking platform, has announced a strategic partnership with the Litecoin Foundation to accelerate the use of cryptocurrency payments. Kickstarting the partnership with the Litecoin Foundation is the #TravelWithLitecoin campaign, in which Travala.com and the Litecoin Foundation will enable users to save up to 40% on hotel bookings through Travala.com and Litecoin’s LoafWallet.

Read full story here: https://litecoin-foundation.org/travala-com-partners-with-litecoin-foundation-to-travelwithlitecoin/

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2296
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:08:56 PM

The partnership with Travala and real use case in travel is another step to help Litecoin evading deeper into real-life activities of human society. I don't care too much about the metaphor that Bitcoin is Gold, and Litecoin is Silver, what I care about is how Litecoin widely used and accepted in real-life, because it will decide how strong Litecoin is and it makes sense in the long run. Besides that, Litecoin (in my opinion) looks like a tool to implement innovative things to improve Bitcoin network. It is too soon to say but I have vague feeling about this, from Segwit, Lightning network.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:41:00 AM

Great to hear that Litecoin has a new partnership, Travala is a great deal

We all need more partnerships, cause the mass adoption of crypto will find place only if we all start to spend our crypto, not only to hodl to the moon

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
onecall123

Activity: 2030
Merit: 323

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:01:41 AM

Does anyone check litecoin movement on coinmarketcap? Individuals are chosen to purchase litecoin that is the reason litecoin is so strong compared to others on this day! Halving in 72 days, what price seems reasonable?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:06:51 AM

Does anyone check litecoin movement on coinmarketcap? Individuals are chosen to purchase litecoin that is the reason litecoin is so strong compared to others on this day! Halving in 72 days, what price seems reasonable?

Halving is very close than it is looking undervalue from my point of view that is just beginning of the rally it will go ahead on very strong position. Litcoin have big community and good support from big merchants and this list in creasing than I also believe in future it will show surprising results.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:26:24 PM

Halving is very close than it is looking undervalue from my point of view that is just beginning of the rally it will go ahead on very strong position. Litcoin have big community and good support from big merchants and this list in creasing than I also believe in future it will show surprising results.
currently litecoin break 100$ barrier next target could be 130$ if crypto value pumps more. prices of crypto in green, bitcoin price looks stable and going upwards. never thought that litecoin will touch 100$ again in 2019 after crypto huge fall.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 01:08:35 PM

decided that i am going to start getting paid in LTC, instead of BTC... BTC fees have killed me over the last month :/
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:57:41 PM

decided that i am going to start getting paid in LTC, instead of BTC... BTC fees have killed me over the last month :/

There is a reason why litecoin is ranked in the 5th place on coinmarketcap. When cryptocurrencies become mainstream, many people will want to send transactions using litecoin as an alternative to bitcoin.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:42:40 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 01:59:58 PM by MostlyGhostly

The partnership with Travala and real use case in travel is another step to help Litecoin evading deeper into real-life activities of human society. I don't care too much about the metaphor that Bitcoin is Gold, and Litecoin is Silver, what I care about is how Litecoin widely used and accepted in real-life, because it will decide how strong Litecoin is and it makes sense in the long run. Besides that, Litecoin (in my opinion) looks like a tool to implement innovative things to improve Bitcoin network. It is too soon to say but I have vague feeling about this, from Segwit, Lightning network.

Surprised u guys are open to integrating this garbage into ur systems provided that Ethereum, Monero, IOTA and hell of a ton of others overpass LTC virtually in anything. Travala is the company founded by a falsely masculine ragamuffin known for his contention for scientific advance in a society. That laggard has always been leaning to amish style of thinking, refuting any thralls of a developed society. Conservative in mind and very defensive about his values, he accepted litecoin for no sole purpose but to ridicule and gnaw at economic advancement other cryptos make allowing him to fuel his troll nature.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 05:56:51 PM

Litecoin/Bitcoin (25 May) #LTC $LTC #BTC $BTC: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostation/litecoinbitcoin-25-may-ltc-ltc-btc-btc-xmdqwd

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:20:51 PM

Sentiments are very bullish after break the $100 resistance there is more high chance to get more strong floor with ongoing momentum. LTC is getting succeed to make involve majority of big players to invest in it and push this to next floor with big support.
Flupy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:29:21 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:29:28 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:10:52 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCBTC/RNV3Gi2S-LTC-BTC-dailly-analise/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSDT/7UguOY1s-Analizing-weekly-sell-date-15-22-7/
Goxten

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:50:23 PM

currently litecoin break 100$ barrier next target could be 130$ if crypto value pumps more. prices of crypto in green, bitcoin price looks stable and going upwards. never thought that litecoin will touch 100$ again in 2019 after crypto huge fall.

I think if there will be further growth, we will see a price at $150

LTC inspires confidence and hope. I wonder why the coin is so cheap? Even BCH is more expensive - $ 100 versus $ 400. Although BCH looks more like a Ver's scam. In my opinion, LTC can cost more.
epidemia

Activity: 826
Merit: 330

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:58:04 PM

I am shocked by the price of $ 100 Shocked Why didn't I buy a Litecoin for $ 60? I had a great opportunity...
How do you all think, is it worth waiting for prices of 200-300 dollars this year? Or 100-150 is the maximum price?
Litecoin is now one of the few top coins, which is really "on the go" Smiley
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:30:07 PM

Litecoin Onchain usage is growing as transaction numbers and values rise

Since the beginning of 2019 many onchain metrics began flatlining indicating a potential floor of support and intrinsic user interest in the network. As of the beginning of May, however, that interest has once more started growing across the board according to data provided by BitInfoCharts.

Read news: https://litecoin.com/en/news/litecoin-onchain-usage-is-growing-as-transaction-numbers-and-values-rise

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: