Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * This is how you become an altcoin Millionaire *  (Read 9478 times)
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:07:26 AM

IXcoin was at .00004000 for about 3 weeks back in oct-nov.  And it went to as high as .00049000.  But dollar wise it went from half a penny to briefly over .$40 cents.  That's more than 40-fold.

Put another way, I invested $8,000 and in December I was looking at $300,000 but didn't sell.

Wow, really sucks to be holding the bag right now, doesn't it?

Doge is pretty low right now because of a fork. But it has already been corrected because of the amazing >>comunitty surrounding it. I suggest buying in while it is below 210. IXc -> BTC -> DOGE.

It does hurt to see your position fall that hard, but I've been trading stocks for over 20 years so I'm used to it.  The first time you lose your life savings you cry like a baby and that's when 90% of investors just give up.

Thanks for the tip but I'm staying all-in with IXC.

I will say however, that when doge sells off hard, and it will cause it's manipulated big-time, I will buy what I can as a trade, since doge has global attention on a massive scale and can be dropped hard and pumped right back up many times before the sheep understand what's going on. So I would buy some doge but only after at least a 75% correction which I guarantee you will come within 30-60 days.  That's when you go in, all-in doge.

Good luck!

Hey didn't expect to get a tip back! Thanks so much. I actually bought in myself at 38 and 28 satoshis, so I'm enjoying the roller coaster now as it hasn't touched anywhere near my buy-in point...

You seem so sure that IXC will do well, but the exchange volume is so low, how can the price be justified?. I went to the website for info but it was a lot of marketing BS and not a lot of technical info. How can the coin possibly be secured by the bitcoin network?! that seems impossible.. Also, 18 million have been mined, so does that mean everyone with them is just hoarding? or is the low exchange volume just an indication that most have been lost? I guess I really need to understand how merged mining works...

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:42:48 AM

IXcoin was at .00004000 for about 3 weeks back in oct-nov.  And it went to as high as .00049000.  But dollar wise it went from half a penny to briefly over .$40 cents.  That's more than 40-fold.

Put another way, I invested $8,000 and in December I was looking at $300,000 but didn't sell.

Doge is pretty low right now because of a fork. But it has already been corrected because of the amazing >>comunitty surrounding it. I suggest buying in while it is below 210. IXc -> BTC -> DOGE.

It does hurt to see your position fall that hard, but I've been trading stocks for over 20 years so I'm used to it.  The first time you lose your life savings you cry like a baby and that's when 90% of investors just give up.

I will say however, that when doge sells off hard, and it will cause it's manipulated big-time, I will buy what I can as a trade, since doge has global attention on a massive scale and can be dropped hard and pumped right back up many times before the sheep understand what's going on. So I would buy some doge but only after at least a 75% correction which I guarantee you will come within 30-60 days.  That's when you go in, all-in doge.

Good luck!

Hey didn't expect to get a tip back! Thanks so much. I actually bought in myself at 38 and 28 satoshis, so I'm enjoying the roller coaster now as it hasn't touched anywhere near my buy-in point...

You seem so sure that IXC will do well, but the exchange volume is so low, how can the price be justified?. I went to the website for info but it was a lot of marketing BS and not a lot of technical info. How can the coin possibly be secured by the bitcoin network?! that seems impossible.. Also, 18 million have been mined, so does that mean everyone with them is just hoarding? or is the low exchange volume just an indication that most have been lost? I guess I really need to understand how merged mining works...

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 06:47:27 AM

Good luck!

I really don't think they've lost a big chunk of 18 million.  Maybe at most 1 million has been lost so that means everyone is hoarding.  That would be my guess.

Merge mining is tricky with ixCojn cause in 16 months iXcoin runs out of coins (hits rhe hardcap) and at that point miners won't have an incentive to mine ixCoin anymore.

So unless there are lots of transaction fees then iXcoin will get dropped from merge mining and lose its secured network and die.

That's one real possibility but I think it will be found out by smart money, hedge funds, before that and go much higher.  Like always, Risk does equal reward.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:00:23 AM

I actually trust TK, he really does know what he is talking about. Sometimes he is right, sometimes wrong, but at least he is genuinely logical in his approach. Not just "has a great community, and a tipbot!" you see all the time with shitcoins. I'm willing to throw some money in the pot, good luck guys.

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:30:23 AM

Aren't this coin have been out for some times ?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 08:53:24 AM

Aren't this coin have been out for some times ?

Almost 3 years.

Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 01:00:42 AM

iXcoin

iX is the most evenly distributed coin in the world due to early merge mining with BTC. Merge mining means, whenever someone mines a Bitcoin, they are also mining iX. Essentially what this means, iX will forever be secured by the bitcoin network with 21+ PETA Hash's and ever growing. The most amazing thing of all, iX has never been prone to forks or even died once in it's 3 years of existence. It is a legitimate crypto-currency for serious investors looking to make a major profit. iX is here to stay for decades. unlike your average 2 week, pump/dump coin.

Alright, Why do i care about merge mining?

Simple, that is security. Security is everything to professional and hedge investors (2/17 edit regarding this part. In the future, i believe that when crypto currencies are widely adopted amongst traders, security is going to play a major role for a coin.) In the case of alt-coins, security is the network. That is the founding principal for alt-coins.. the network security.

Only 2 other alt coins out of nearly 300 can claim Bitcoin-like security.  No other coins come close and as i've mentioned, this is the number 1 required feature for any coin to ever be mass adopted, this gives ixCoin a huge competitive advantage.

Merge mining is tricky with ixCojn cause in 16 months iXcoin runs out of coins (hits rhe hardcap) and at that point miners won't have an incentive to mine ixCoin anymore.

So unless there are lots of transaction fees then iXcoin will get dropped from merge mining and lose its secured network and die.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:52:16 AM

Sorry I must have missed the bit about being a millionaire. Do I understand right, I buy 10000 ixcoin and you give me $100 per coin. Seems like a real bargain to me

Yes of course, that's exactly how free markets work, right?   I take all the risk and then just give all my money to communists who are too scared to take any risk.  lol.

Ok I have an idea if your so dedicated to this coin I will go get 100 of them right now and I will sell them to you at $10.00 a piece if you think the price is going to go up that much and are so sure of it you have nothing to lose I await your response and we will use escrow.

That's like a silly idea.  You want me to pay you for my convictions to prove to you that my convictions are real.

lol, That's like a 5 year old type of double dare.

How about this:  Go buy 100 iXcoins right now and post a pic of your trade.

If you don't make at least 10 fold on those 100 coins (in the next 6 months or less) I promise to buy them back at the price you paid today.  So there's no risk for you - I will assume all your risk.

That's me helping you believe in this thing.  Take the offer.  I will even make it 500 iXcoins so it's something a bit more meaningful.
I made first offer how about this you buy 10 coins from me at 10$ a piece then I will invest $100 in ixcoin and after 6 months I don't double my investment I give you $100 you have nothing to lose take the offer.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 02:54:54 AM

Sorry I must have missed the bit about being a millionaire. Do I understand right, I buy 10000 ixcoin and you give me $100 per coin. Seems like a real bargain to me

Yes of course, that's exactly how free markets work, right?   I take all the risk and then just give all my money to communists who are too scared to take any risk.  lol.

Ok I have an idea if your so dedicated to this coin I will go get 100 of them right now and I will sell them to you at $10.00 a piece if you think the price is going to go up that much and are so sure of it you have nothing to lose I await your response and we will use escrow.

That's like a silly idea.  You want me to pay you for my convictions to prove to you that my convictions are real.

lol, That's like a 5 year old type of double dare.

How about this:  Go buy 100 iXcoins right now and post a pic of your trade.

If you don't make at least 10 fold on those 100 coins (in the next 6 months or less) I promise to buy them back at the price you paid today.  So there's no risk for you - I will assume all your risk.

That's me helping you believe in this thing.  Take the offer.  I will even make it 500 iXcoins so it's something a bit more meaningful.
I made first offer how about this you buy 10 coins from me at 10$ a piece then I will invest $100 in ixcoin and after 6 months I don't double my investment I give you $100 you have nothing to lose take the offer.

Hahaahhaha.

So you want me to pay you, upfront in cash, to get you to buy iXcoin.

lol, now that would make me really desperate.  And I'm not desperate.  It's actually hurting me to have more people buy now but I did it anyway to help people, to get the word out.

So sit and watch it all unfold and then we'll see who was the foolish one.

Good luck.

koby

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:19:03 AM

I don't know why all this haters it's a coin,I'm just looking to become rich rich and I'm listening all the suggestions

Vlad2vlad

I have only 1500 Ixcoin my dream it's to become a millionaire maybe I don't have enough coin but I will buy

more of them (Ixcoin) How high can go this coin I'm talking about the price, can it reach $ 1,000 a coin

Bitcoin did it if it reach $10 a coin I will make 15,000 but I wanna more money, what do you think and

how long do you think it will take to reach it's highest price?( months years) just your opinion

thanks.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 04:37:29 AM

@Koby and all speculators,

No one can tell you with certainty which coin will go to $1,000.

You have to do your research and diversify.  iXcoin is not without risk.  It can't live down its premine and that's why people keep ignoring it.

It's running out of time, only 16 months left to mine and if we don't get transaction fees by then then miners will drop it and it will lose its secure network and die.

I have made my theories known, if you agree with me then buy but everyone should be aware of all the risks as no crypto is risk free, not even bitcoin but with IXC, time is not on its side.

Like I said before:  Caveat Emptor.

Good luck to everyone!

koby

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:50:16 AM

iXcoin

iX is the most evenly distributed coin in the world due to early merge mining with BTC. Merge mining means, whenever someone mines a Bitcoin, they are also mining iX. Essentially what this means, iX will forever be secured by the bitcoin network with 21+ PETA Hash's and ever growing. The most amazing thing of all, iX has never been prone to forks or even died once in it's 3 years of existence. It is a legitimate crypto-currency for serious investors looking to make a major profit. iX is here to stay for decades. unlike your average 2 week, pump/dump coin.

Alright, Why do i care about merge mining?

Simple, that is security. Security is everything to professional and hedge investors (2/17 edit regarding this part. In the future, i believe that when crypto currencies are widely adopted amongst traders, security is going to play a major role for a coin.) In the case of alt-coins, security is the network. That is the founding principal for alt-coins.. the network security.

Only 2 other alt coins out of nearly 300 can claim Bitcoin-like security.  No other coins come close and as i've mentioned, this is the number 1 required feature for any coin to ever be mass adopted, this gives ixCoin a huge competitive advantage.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:59:37 AM

Darkcoin and Cashcoin / Cryptocash look to be the coins most capable of explosive growth to me right now.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 05:36:30 AM

Darkcoin and Cashcoin / Cryptocash look to be the coins most capable of explosive growth to me right now.

Go with your conviction.  That's what i did.  But do some research into it otherwise you're gambling.  It's risky enough without gambling.

For another year, maybe 2, you'll make money in just a about any coin cause demand will continue to outstrip supply, as the masses are herded in, but after 2015, you're gonna see coin die and drop like flies.  Get in, make a killing and get out and leave something in each coin you buy, forget about it, and maybe in a couple years you'll look back and you'll own the next $1,000 coin.

Good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: