Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2622 times)
MaxSan

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 05:37:17 PM

Good one, CH.

Seems like our 8 Japanese scammers ( Satoshi = kano = BitcoinExpress = ArtForz = lolcust = SAC = MtGox = coblee ) are getting a little bit scared of SC2 and its upcoming success. Their failcoins scamcoins : Bitcoin, Tenebrix, Fairbrix, Litecoin, I0coin etc. are getting less and less attention by day.

BitcoinExpress saw he cannot hack the new SC2 and balled out of the challenge. What a loser. Also, why the fuck do people care there are nodes in the system. Bitcoin is decentralized MY ARSE !!! Gavin makes the rules, "Satoshi" holds more coins than anyone here, mtgox is the only major exchange -> yep sounds pretty damn decentralized to me. Normal people don't care about this ideological BS they just want a system that works only idiot living in the basement geeks care about "decentralized". Nothing is truly decentralized fools, it is only an ilusion.

What bollocks. ive spent a lot of time reading this forum and that, is just garbage.

The reason mtgox is the main exchange is cause everyone uses it. I dont. Do you?

Gavin may code a new version but if the community and major pools think it wont be fit for the network it aint going to be adopted. Why do you think its a tedicous proces to make any fundamental changes? solidcoin doesnt have this issue with its central authority tho yknow Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 05:48:16 PM

Gavin may code a new version but if the community and major pools think it wont be fit for the network it aint going to be adopted. Why do you think its a tedicous proces to make any fundamental changes? solidcoin doesnt have this issue with its central authority tho yknow Wink

SC2 has no central authority, a word of advice if you see the name Lolcust/artforz/bitcoinexpress/sac posting anything regarding SolidCoin you can be clear there is a motive other than the truth. If you want to continue to believe lies then I guess you're one of "them" Smiley

SC2.0 isn't vulnerable to the 51% attacks bitcoin is, so if Bitcoin is attacked in the near future and loses all it's wealth what will people be saying then about the lack of changes? The average person doesn't care about the pools/gavin/etc bickering about which changes to take and which to not. They simply expect one thing, that their BTC will be there tomorrow. And they cannot rely on that, it is why I think the bitcoin price has dropped recently.

There is more education getting out there on how much work needs to go into BTC and it isn't being done. I've seen the same thing prior to starting SolidCoin with no one caring about the problems I raised. So I developed the solution, unlike most people I have the luxury of the skillset and the time to do it.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 05:55:22 PM

SC2 has no central authority, a word of advice if you see the name Lolcust/artforz/bitcoinexpress/sac posting anything regarding SolidCoin you can be clear there is a motive other than the truth. If you want to continue to believe lies then I guess you're one of "them" Smiley

SC2.0 isn't vulnerable to the 51% attacks bitcoin is, so if Bitcoin is attacked in the near future and loses all it's wealth what will people be saying then about the lack of changes? The average person doesn't care about the pools/gavin/etc bickering about which changes to take and which to not. They simply expect one thing, that their BTC will be there tomorrow. And they cannot rely on that, it is why I think the bitcoin price has dropped recently.

There is more education getting out there on how much work needs to go into BTC and it isn't being done. I've seen the same thing prior to starting SolidCoin with no one caring about the problems I raised. So I developed the solution, unlike most people I have the luxury of the skillset and the time to do it.

Exactly. As soon as the bitcoin price falls below a certain threshold ( past the point of being profitable ) people will start pulling out en-masse. This will result in the network being very weak so anybody like BitcoinExpress ( has 68 ghash/s of power available anytime ) or the government can attack it and wipe out all of your fairy imaginary money. This will make Bitcoin worthless. The attacks on various exchanges etc. also contributes to the price falling as people are dumping the stolen BTC ASAP. Enjoy holding the bag folks.
Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:23:48 PM

God this ugly.  On both sides.  How can you win?  What would be the endgame?
The only thing I can think of is they flip a coin for pistols at dawn,but the argument might even come down to "What coin ?" !

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2011, 06:55:00 PM

It is not in a companies best interest to make the bitcoin client user friendly because that means there is less need for a third party to hold youre coins. The third parties are ewallet providers such as mt gox et al. Ever wondered why they dont spend anything on improving the mainline client ?

It is not in their interest to do so. CH is not paid by a company so he can work on solidcoin and not give a flying fux what these same companies want. They hate sc2 for the same reason...less need for them.

Im sure a company would never hire Gavin just to slow down coding on bitcoin....

bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:57:34 PM

It is not in a companies best interest to make the bitcoin client user friendly because that means there is less need for a third party to hold youre coins. The third parties are ewallet providers such as mt gox et al. Ever wondered why they dont spend anything on improving the mainline client ?

It is not in their interest to do so. CH is not paid by a company so he can work on solidcoin and not give a flying fux what these same companies want. They hate sc2 for the same reason...less need for them.

Im sure a company would never hire Gavin just to slow down coding on bitcoin....

Exactly, the main client SUCKS and development is so damn slow, it really is unbelievable !!!
froggy

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2011, 07:14:32 PM

SC2.0 isn't vulnerable to the 51% attacks
This is one of the very interesting aspects of SolidCoin, but I haven't seen any official info anyhere on how SolidCoin defeats the 51% problem.  Could you tell more?
bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 07:15:05 PM

SC2.0 isn't vulnerable to the 51% attacks
This is one of the very interesting aspects of SolidCoin, but I haven't seen any official info anyhere on how SolidCoin defeats the 51% problem.  Could you tell more?

System of trusted peers. Enough said.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 03:08:06 AM

BitcoinEXpress,

I am this close to having you banned. Stop this shit. I don't care if you dox CH, but you need to stop making threads and otherwise troll about it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: