Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4674 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

Try to not panic all this 2018 year, but now is very bad situation,  it too much!! It is too low prices for good functionality of market!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

I haven't panicked in a long time. I reacted calmly when I lost more than seventy percent of my investment. But I am shocked by what is happening now. I thought Ethereum would never be worth more than three hundred dollars. I hope it will not be long and soon will be a new pump.

Probably very few believed that eth will drop below 300$. What is happening on the market today does not give reasons for optimism. If there has been no panic so far, now people have every reason to do so. The declines can still get worse.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lancealtar

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

It is very important for investors not to panic and assess the current situation. I know many investors who expected that there would be a drop in the market and sold Bitcoin and the Ethereum at higher prices.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

Panic is definitely there, but from another perspective, panic does not change anything. I have lost a lot of money. Now I can only choose to wait and look for opportunities. The current market ETH and BTC and all Altcoin prices are very low. Maybe this is the best chance for us to recover the losses. What do you think?
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

There are various types of rumor in air with crypto market. But no one needs to worry. Crypto is a promising market with strong future. So don't panic, be calm and you will reach your goal.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

how do I not panic if the prices of bitcoin and ethereum continue to fall and now the ethereum price has reached $ 260, so I can only pray that ethereum prices can increase again.

DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I don't like to panic either. But it is very difficult to restrain when Ethereum on some exchanges is sold for 260 dollars))

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
Panicking might you do something that you may regret after or cause not good outcome like when selling your coin when market is dropping because you panicked. So the best thing to do is calm yourself, then think twice what the right thing to do or do nothing and wait for the rising of the market. Especially now that market is still falling and possible it will last, maybe a month but there are possibility it will rise before the end of the year.
I also always try that way, because many people suggest that we don't panic easily if we are in this situation. Indeed, I already know that the price of coins is always volatile even within a few hours can change.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

It's best not to think about the crypto market for a long time and focus on our other jobs. Because make panic by looking at the market situation can force us to make bad decisions.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

I haven't panicked in a long time. I reacted calmly when I lost more than seventy percent of my investment. But I am shocked by what is happening now. I thought Ethereum would never be worth more than three hundred dollars. I hope it will not be long and soon will be a new pump.
absolutely right, because the panic will bring us in disasters such as loss. because in the crypto world that must be avoided, never panic with the market decline. because with a short time, surely the price of each coin will experience an extraordinary boost

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

I am also a bit nervous looking at the market today, but should not worry too much I am self-reliant market will also recover, can not market fall forever and they will also grow at times
werumkeq

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

Try not to settle on any choices in the frenzy due to any choice in the frenzy dependably give you misfortune. This market is profoundly unpredictable and pumping and dumping is the ordinarily done by the promoters and Profiteers of the specific token/coin. In the event that you need to make great procuring from here then you select the great coins from the main 25 of https://coinmarketcap.com and sit tight for opportune time to purchase and offer.
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Dont panic because panic. Always think positive keep your cool calm as you see the bitcoin value is a bit higher I think its a sign the the all value of the coins will go higher.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

I also think that you should not panic. The most important thing is not to give in to emotions and not make stupid decisions
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

We should be always  very cool minded. If we decide the investment with emotions then it would be loss.so before investing know about all situations very well & don't be panic.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Being able to keep your cool during this bear market will help you make the best decisions. Although not everyone can really predict the outcome or when to buy or sell their holdings. The best way to keep your calm is research and invest on projects that you truly believe in.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

We should be always  very cool minded. If we decide the investment with emotions then it would be loss.so before investing know about all situations very well & don't be panic.
Yes that is right being cool minded and calm always will help you to think for a better plan which will give you a better profit and less you losses or the risk in your trades.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Why panic? I never panic when market conditions crypto unstable. I am sure with crypto and will be much that uses his Pasa ahead.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

i think it depends on the nature of the news, if it's something abt the entire crypto ecosystem, both shd be affected somewhat (positively or negatively), but if it's token-specific news, it should have less of an impact on e overall mkts. agree with u that this divergence in behavious is healthy.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

I believe that everything comes to an end. And the fact that the altkoins depend on bitcoin, I think, too, that's when it will end. And we will have two separate coins.
Sometimes panic always prevents you from making the right decisions, but panic is always on the market.
For successful trading we need to be able to control our emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: