Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need a Script  (Read 683 times)
BTC Broker (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:47:42 PM

I need a script written contact me if you can work quickly with php & sql

Simple script, I have all the details on what I need only reply if you have time to commit to the project.
I am not new to this I know exactly what I want and have pictures that will help you better understand.
Master coder can probably have it done in a day or two.

There is a deadline.

If you are not able to skype or talk on phone if you are in the states then just move on to the next ad.

This more of a prototype of a site not a complete solution. If it is done on time correctly then there will be a complete solution designed by the same coder and a very nice payday to come with it.

So waste no time contact me with either contact # or skype in pm.
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:55:58 PM

Escrow accepted? What kind of rates are you looking at? No offense, but any 5-post newbie can say that there is "a nice payday" and then run off with the script.
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:18:37 PM

Don't work for him unless he accepts escrow!
BTC Broker (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:22:28 PM

I will pay in escrow or upfront if the coder can demonstrate the skills needed to make my script
BTC Broker (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:38:38 PM

also I am only going to explain it to someone who can skype or call because I don't feel like having to keep checking this site for replies, I am on skype and my phone so if you live in the states pm me your phone or pm me your skype. Then we can go over all the details.

If that's not good enough for you, then you don't need the work.

Once again this is a DEMO, and I will require to see a fully functioning version on your server before I ever get the code!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: