Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best app for exchanging BTC to fiat and back nowadays?  (Read 259 times)
vladdani (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

I've no access to Coinbase, so I'm looking for a simple app that will help me to exchange my crypto salary to my card or bank account.

I believe we have so many people there so smb knows the solution and can share it. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

I don't know about any app but I can recommend localbitcoins.com to you. I have been using their services since a long time now and if you are diligent enough, you should not face any issues with this platform. They offer an inbuilt escrow service through which you can secure your funds before receiving the actual fiat money into your bank account.

By the way, which company you work for? As you have mentioned you receive your salary in bitcoin so I am just intrigued!

vladdani (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

I don't know about any app but I can recommend localbitcoins.com to you. I have been using their services since a long time now and if you are diligent enough, you should not face any issues with this platform. They offer an inbuilt escrow service through which you can secure your funds before receiving the actual fiat money into your bank account.

By the way, which company you work for? As you have mentioned you receive your salary in bitcoin so I am just intrigued!

I know localbitcoins but it is like 20% commission or smth like that, right? Escrow is good but I believe there are better options to exchange crypto.

I work with several projects as a remote Community Lead.

Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

I was probably used the Blockchain for like 2 years and go on so blockchain is my advice.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I've no access to Coinbase, so I'm looking for a simple app that will help me to exchange my crypto salary to my card or bank account.

I believe we have so many people there so smb knows the solution and can share it. Thanks!
Dont you have local wallets?because in my location its more accessible using our local wallets easy to buy and sell bitcoins and together with ethereum and ripple.i dont usually use coinbase because of higher fee I prefer regular wallet so i can transact anytime with lower fee and faster transactions
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

There are many factors which needs to be known to answer this question. We need your physical location, that is in which country you are. This can help in identifying the right wallet fro you which is able to do this conversion for you in your local jurisdiction. This is important because not all the wallets will give you permission to do so as long as they are not abiding to the local laws. If you want to skip this step then I would recommend you to go for localbitcoins which is the best option to do p2p transaction. Easy.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

Any exchange that offers fiat pairings and has an app will let you do this. Bitstamp, Bitfinex and Kraken are all popular exchanges with USD pairings. Other exchanges will offer other fiat currencies.
vladdani (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

I was probably used the Blockchain for like 2 years and go on so blockchain is my advice.

Is there fiat withdrawal on Blockchain wallet? I haven't seen one.
vladdani (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

Dont you have local wallets?because in my location its more accessible using our local wallets easy to buy and sell bitcoins and together with ethereum and ripple.i dont usually use coinbase because of higher fee I prefer regular wallet so i can transact anytime with lower fee and faster transactions

What does it mean - local wallets? Like LocalBitcoins or what?
vladdani (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

There are many factors which needs to be known to answer this question. We need your physical location, that is in which country you are. This can help in identifying the right wallet fro you which is able to do this conversion for you in your local jurisdiction. This is important because not all the wallets will give you permission to do so as long as they are not abiding to the local laws. If you want to skip this step then I would recommend you to go for localbitcoins which is the best option to do p2p transaction. Easy.

Well, I'm interested in terms of Russia and in terms of Europe.

As for Russia, here we don't have access to Coinbase and Bitfinex, for example.
vladdani (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

Any exchange that offers fiat pairings and has an app will let you do this. Bitstamp, Bitfinex and Kraken are all popular exchanges with USD pairings. Other exchanges will offer other fiat currencies.

Yep, I know that some of them have USD pairings but as well those exchanges or pairings are not available in Russia, for example.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

The best app in my opinion is localbitcoin, which is for me the best and the easiest way to exchange bitcoin in to fiat in many ways, like bank transfer, paypal, gift cards and even meet personally and exchange it cash, there are a lot of buyers and sellers who have decent offers and you can find many local exchangers, and the app as an escrow system so it is highly secure.
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

I think Xapo, With Xapo you can check your account, check the value of Bitcoin at any given time and even let you send a tip to the creator on another site.
vladdani (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

I think Xapo, With Xapo you can check your account, check the value of Bitcoin at any given time and even let you send a tip to the creator on another site.

Thanks. I forgot about Xapo. I will check if it suits me.

In the meantime, I found several apps but I'm not sure if they are reliable.

I saw that Bittrex added usd exchange but they don't have app as far as I know.

I found Cryptology app. It works in Europe to withdraw in EUR to my bank account which is ok for me. But to have my funds straight to the card.

Not so long ago Ethos released their wallet but there is no fiat.

I now there is Shapeshift which is not working for me too.

Are there more options?
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:43:19 AM

It depends on where you are, so which country are you from? find a reputable local Bitcoin exchange that will let you sell your Bitcoin/cryptocurrency and receive the payment directly to your bank account, I'm sure if your country has no issue with Bitcoin there is/are exchanges already available locally, but also be sure that your bank allows buying and selling cryptocurrencies because there are some that freezing customers account because of have transactions related to cryptocurrency. Some alternatives are Bitcoin atms or sell it here in the forum using an escrow.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

Thanks. I forgot about Xapo. I will check if it suits me.
Most of the members here stopped using Xapo because of the changes that it did last year, fees were too high but I don't know on how they are performing right now.

Is there fiat withdrawal on Blockchain wallet? I haven't seen one.
Right, there's no way to withdraw on blockchain.com wallet to fiat transactions. But if you want to convert your Bitcoin to Ethereum on using them, they have their own way of doing it.

https://login.blockchain.com/#/exchange

I found Cryptology app. It works in Europe to withdraw in EUR to my bank account which is ok for me. But to have my funds straight to the card.
I have no experience with this app but if it suits you best, try and see on how it's reliable on your part.

bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Actually I really advocate using hardware wallet for keeping crypto currency but I also in favor of online wallet as this wallet have some advantages over the hardware wallet. It is susceptible to hacking which can be solved by using tight security.
BraveHeadlight

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

You can try [Suspicious link removed] and Xapo. They are really great platform . In [Suspicious link removed] you cannot directly convert your BTC to fiat currency but you can convert ETH to fiat, in that case you need to convert your BTC to ETH first which can be a hassle but I cannot come with anything better according to your requirements.
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

Good survey. It is essential to get best app if any crypto user wants making money from bitcoins or other crypto currency. I would recommend Gemini exchange because it accepts ACH transfers and fees are low too.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

There are huge apps whose helps people to convert crypto to fiat currencies. But some factor need to abide. So if anyone wants to get help about these kind of apps they should get help someone experienced or some researches.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

App can simply convert from one crypto to another,I don;t knaow any apps providing fiat to crypto so you can try LBC,where you can sell your bitcoin for the fiat money and there are lots of payment options are also available with the traders other than bank account.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Try to check if Luno or Remitano is available for your country. I have been making use of Luno for quite a while now and I have never had a reason to complain. It has a good track record even before it was rebranded to Luno from the former name Bit-X.

However, the only challenge is that it is only available for most countries in Europe and Africa, and except you are in some of these countries, you may not be able to use the service.

On the otherhand, remitano is a peer to peer platform with a form of escrow system which makes it easy not to get duped, but the same challenge I mentioned with Luno applies to this, and in that case, you may just be at the mercy of localbitcoins which you have to be careful of the track record of who you are dealing with.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

I will suggest you search for the apps and research about it considering your locations, your currencies, and your condition. I may refer some of the apps you may find friendly though I don't know about your location and condition yet. Binance, Gate.io, Bitfine, KuCoin, Cex.io etc apps can help you with that. You may study and then go to any of them you want.
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

If you want to use any other exchange as well as Coinbase, you can take Gemini Exchange. I thinks It's better than other. If you get something better than this let me know. I want to know more about this.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

from the first until now I still use bittrex and binance, in addition to the exchange that I do not believe in other wallets, many kelebhian of both from starting to provide enough coins to the very fast exchange.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

The coinbase is very nice. You can also use the Gemini Exchange. Their security system is very strong and secure. You can also use localBitcoin.com. Thank you
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Try the normal or local bitcoin, and you can switch to fiat any time you  prefer. I recommend trying Xapo, huge potential, user friendly, simple interface, lots of buyers and sellers, and good demand stance currently. But, Xapo  they did increase their fees, this may have given them a fall in demand, but recently,  Roll Eyes  they have been preferred a lot by many users and recommended as well. Do have a look and try for a chance.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

You should try CEX.io. Practical and comfortable. After you approve the account, you can use it limitless.
If you want like an app, i know XAPO. The best is, research it in Google.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

All the apps I know for the bitcoin exchanger need to be verified so bitcoin and other coin can be changed as I think it's best to just use the exchanger site so the process is easy.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

You should try CEX.io. Practical and comfortable. After you approve the account, you can use it limitless.
If you want like an app, i know XAPO. The best is, research it in Google.

Yeah. Agree with you, cex is really comfortable. I like it.
By the way, have you tried their renewed wire option - https://blog.cex.io/news/wire-bonus-17716
Interested in those bonus offers but wonder if it really works as they promise?
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

Best in terms of profit? If so, then there is a monitoring exchangers BESTCHANGE. There are all popular items on the exchange and the exchange rate. Now the best BtcChange24.
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Netex24-the Commission is below average, a huge number of positive reviews, the exchange does not require registration, automatic operation management.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

You need to check in your country to see if their are local wallets or, you buy more bitcoin using escrow service. You can identify sites that have low commissions on escrow trades so that you would be able to buy bitcoins
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

If you are not specifically looking for an app and just for a service that provides fiat to crypto exchange then you can go for localbitcoins.com as it provides fiat to crypto exchange for almost all the countries. It is also a peer to peer exchange and hence you get the ability to deal with real traders. It also acts as a disadvantage since you might find people who scam others and hence you should only deal with people with many traded and a positive feedback.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

I prefer 100 btc.pro as probably the fastest service, you can still find a good course on the site localbitcoins - but this is not always the case.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

You can try to make a research that application bitcoin wallet can  convert your bitcoin to fiat direct to your bank account for sure they have that. Because coinbase is only have country can convert their bitcoin to fiat and I don't know what country they are able to withdraw or supported. In my country we have own wallet convert my bitcoin to fiat easily or instaly and direct to the bank through online transaction.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

For this purpose, it is convenient to use the exchanger belkapay.com ahhh! This service allows you to easily and quickly transfer cryptocurrency to Yandex money. You just need to enter the amount, and the calculation is done automatically at the current exchange rate.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: